qvga wqvga gsm wm6.5 taskbar

Guest nikosxri

Guest dragon36

Very nice taskbar i use it on every rom i install... just wondering if you can do a Speaker icon for it.. I use and HTC Kaiser so not sure if that makes a difference or if u already added it...

Thanks

Guest nikosxri
Very nice taskbar i use it on every rom i install... just wondering if you can do a Speaker icon for it.. I use and HTC Kaiser so not sure if that makes a difference or if u already added it...

Thanks

I dont understand what you mean.Do you have a screenshot of your idea?

Guest ashwaa
Did you unsign first the file?

And are you in wm 6.5?

Install also sdk cert.

thanks for the ans i had forgotten to unsign the file now i can also make my own taskbars

Guest dragon36

Not atm let me install the screenshot program and ill get one up... but in the taskbar my speaker is the normal white icon. I have to use a generic dll from a dfferent taskbar cab to get it to change.. the file if im correct is HTCVolume.dll. In your cabs there is no such file.. so not sure if its my phone that requires that dll for the icon of if thats just the file it is in.

Guest jeffrey2000
First post updated with M6 taskbar

yeh great, I like the M6 one the most now! ;)

post-346680-1246791854_thumb.png

post-346680-1246792420_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
yeh great, I like the M6 one the most now! ;)

I am glad you like it Jeffrey!!

Now, when you have time, please make a theme version with the inside of the eggs color, do you remember?

You upgraded to 23001?The 12mb pp is the best, Khuanchai of course due to voice calls, cause i tried them all.

Guest nikosxri

This taskbar is for vga wvga.

I will make my grey taskbar for wqvga, qvga soon.

Also the htc icon is from 2.0 task manager.

The new version 2.1 of khuanchai and sector and most 6.5 roms cannot be skinned up to now.So Brian installs the older version with another cab so that the skinned htc icon can appear.

Version 2.1 of taskmanager is brilliant and i dont want to downgrade it.

Hope Jeffrey2000 will find a solution.I am in touch with him.

Edited by nikosxri

Guest matotej

Hello!

I have a problem with X and OK button - I can't see them.

I'm using WM 6.1 and when I launch an application, instead of a X or OK button in the upper right corner, I get

white square. The "white square" functions like it should. Looks like only the image is missing.

Can anybody help me?

ROM: s0cks ROM: Omnia WM 6.1 DXID1 [ENG] + Mobile Shell 3.0.1

post-494323-1247068564_thumb.jpg

Guest nikosxri
Hello!

I have a problem with X and OK button - I can't see them.

I'm using WM 6.1 and when I launch an application, instead of a X or OK button in the upper right corner, I get

white square. The "white square" functions like it should. Looks like only the image is missing.

Can anybody help me?

ROM: s0cks ROM: Omnia WM 6.1 DXID1 [ENG] + Mobile Shell 3.0.1

My taskbars are only for wm 6.5.

Thats why you have this problem.

Guest Lisbian08

I am continuing to admire your work. Nice job. I have a question for you. The SMS and email icons are in outres.96.dll file. I thought the i910 voicemail icon was in that file as well, but I was wrong. The voice mail icon in my taskbars are still the stock ones. Have you updated the VM icon, and what file/resource is it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Guest nikosxri
I am continuing to admire your work. Nice job. I have a question for you. The SMS and email icons are in outres.96.dll file. I thought the i910 voicemail icon was in that file as well, but I was wrong. The voice mail icon in my taskbars are still the stock ones. Have you updated the VM icon, and what file/resource is it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

I updated all the mail icons with the same ico in the outres file.

I dont know about the voice mail icon because i dont use voice mail.Actually i make the bars for personal use and i share them with the community.I dont have much time.

Try override icon files and tapres.

But i am not sure.Attach me the vm ico and if i find it during my work i will inform you about.

Kee up your nice job too.

Guest Lisbian08
I updated all the mail icons with the same ico in the outres file.

I dont know about the voice mail icon because i dont use voice mail.Actually i make the bars for personal use and i share them with the community.I dont have much time.

Try override icon files and tapres.

But i am not sure.Attach me the vm ico and if i find it during my work i will inform you about.

Kee up your nice job too.

Thanks, its in tapres. Its icon #14.

Guest WAIKIKI728
WAIKIKI728 your absence is felt!

Where are you?

I see you active in Khuanchai rom post which i also use.

Dont mess with chome and titanium.I have modified the spb shell and maybe you like it.If you are interested pm me for details.

Thank you mann...and i am sorry i have taken sort holidays and i don´t have so much time now....are you working in something new yet?¿?

Guest jeffrey2000

Hiya nikosxri, how about the newer Windows 7 start button logo for QVGA got it ready at 20x20 pixels in ico format, just lemme know ;)

post-346680-1247600234_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest nikosxri
Hiya nikosxri, how about the newer Windows 7 start button logo for QVGA got it ready at 20x20 pixels in ico format, just lemme know ;)

Nice, also i want a greyscale one.

I am preparing a greyscale taskbar also for some people who asked it for.

Thanks.