If you were replacing your omnia what would you get?

Guest geeky

Guest forelli
+1

forelli

first, HTC Blackstone (Touch HD) because it's cheaper now, and when the Omnia II will be cheaper, then Omnia II. Here in Austria the devices are quite expensive you know, and putting 700 or 800 euros (!) in a phone, phewww :angry: ! I have to think to my wife and my kid first. :D

forelli

Guest Ahmed4never

my preference will be:

N97

OMNIA HD

THINKING NOW OF N900

IPHONE 3GS

and i dont think i would come back to winmo again at least not before microsoft realize that we are almost in 2010 and they need to release something attractive(menus,icons,system..) + easy to use FOR GOD SAKE!! meaning we dont have to miss with the DLLs and the system files just to change a theme!!! come on guys lets face it!! nokia is is the easiest phone ever to use + they have all the very very advance features that available now a days so why we refuse the easiest way and we chose the comlicated, dont missunderstand me i own omnia it is good phone though BUT the boring winmo for god sake is the pain!!!, look at samsung and HTC what they are doing! they are trying to cover the whole system with a better looking like mask touch wiz or touch flo so until winmo 7 will be realsed and it will be something different that time i might think to go back

Guest Sea-Breeze

Any Capacitive AmoLed Screen Running on Winmo

am addicted to windows i don know why but we can do anything with it from sheels themes interfaces roms anyyyything its a new fone every time u flash

i've been using nokias for more than 10 years quite boring devices cant tweak them only wallpaper !!!

beside am still kepin my N82 its the Ultimate CamFone ever made

first up was i8000

then B7610 but brought a Touch Pro 2 (b7610 keeps getting delayed release date in UK)

using TP2 (for two days) .. after using an on screen keyboard for so many years find opening up a keyboard then still having to touch the screen for some things (would of had the message sent on i900 by time turned TP2 around opened keyboard etc)

+ my poor old i900 actually felt like a minow after holding the TP2 :) so back to i8000 like the formfactor and size

Guest ahcor1991
I had 3 or 4 of those 100 years ago :) they were nice phones very resistant to falls etc good memories :)

About the topic i hope i can get the money and the wife YES to buy the omnia 2 lets wait and see the price in Portugal

compra no ebay

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

uhm...the 16G O2 just came out so that is one step closer to buying it but still a few good ones are around the corner...Now why back to O2 because someone just mentioned that holding the good old i900 in the hand after playing with TD2 or whatever with a real keyborad is like...hmm...so SLICK SLIM SMOOTH SLIPPERY...Imagine: thin as Toshiba G01 with an additional really thin slide out transparent keyboard, a 3.7" AMOLED screen...ok maybe NO hw keyboard for me...so what about the N900...can Nokia make a 1mm thick slide out TOUCH keyboard just like the LG Crystal transparent one? This new technology, believe me, will show up on top PDA phones soon plus the Stantum multitouch resistive screen or am I just daydreaming AGAIN, the PERFECT ONE? :)

Guest Darthlord

I'm just going to replace my Omnia in the end of 2010/2011 ;x All the phones that came out this year are s**t for me ;/

Edited by Darthlord