Is this a Taril DXID1 ROM?

Guest isaiahfortythirtyone

Guest ChandanS

Taril,

your ROM's been my first love, i.e first custom rom I ever tried and followed your ROMs till I could find you. Then you suddenly quit from MoDaCo and wm 6.5 ROMs started coming. Please let us know the, whether yo still using Omnia, and will u ever cook a wm6.5 ROM? and I have been trying those 6.5 roms for a while, but I will definitely give a try to your last DXID rom (though you might not need testers comment any more ;-)

Guest h0m3s1ck

taril pls don't stop your work!

For me and other users you are still the best.

;)

If you want give us from time to time a link to your new rom

How do you know that this is taril rom?

It's really easy... ;),

1. my native language is hungarian

2. Taril is named to Romovics

3. I read the hungarian forum (www.pdafanclub.hu) and that's why I know it

Guest batuhan
It's really easy... ;) ,

what is the password for 7zip archive file? Thank you

Guest Lancez
It's really easy... ;) ,

thanks for the info, used to be a big fan of taril's work, however, couldn't download the wm6.5 ROM. it seems like i have to become a memeber or something? would u please upload both ROMs to a mirror if taril gives the permission? i would love to give it a try and also for the sake of all taril's fans.....thanks

i'm testing it!!!

If there is any possibility please delete this pass. Thank you! It is not public. But you can register here and freely download and use this ROM, any version of it.

Thanks again!

Edited by Ismo

Guest Kira Y

Guys,

What r the differences between " Firmware DXID1 PHONE résszel " & " Firmware DXID1 PHONE rész nélkül " ?

Thanks & regards...

EDIT : Problems solved

Edited by Kira Y

Guys,

What r the differences between " Firmware DXID1 PHONE résszel " & " Firmware DXID1 PHONE rész nélkül " ?

Thanks & regards...

EDIT : Problems solved

Firmware DXID1 PHONE résszel = DXID1 ROM + Phone.bin

Firmware DXID1 PHONE rész nélkül= No Phone only PDA.bin, Customer.csc, eboot.bin

Guest playboyfunny
can't register can somebody upload tarils wm 6.5 rom thx =)

when i try to register :

A következő hibák léptek fel regisztrációkor. Kérlek javítsd őket a folytatáshoz:

• A(z) "PDA ROM" mezÅ‘ nem lehet üres.

Guest dave18
when i try to register :

A következő hibák léptek fel regisztrációkor. Kérlek javítsd őket a folytatáshoz:

• A(z) "PDA ROM" mezÅ‘ nem lehet üres.

you need to provide answer to the simple arithmetic question.

Guest playboyfunny
you need to provide answer to the simple arithmetic question.

i made this but there are always this problem

Ps.sry for my english

its ok now i have it

Edited by playboyfunny

Guest Geronymous

Managed to register and download the 6.1 ROM... as far as I can see there is no discussion about it... at least in English... so is this the place to discuss about it?

Anyone installed it already, any issues (I will try to install myself one of these evenings, when I have some time...)?

Guest erdoke
Managed to register and download the 6.1 ROM... as far as I can see there is no discussion about it... at least in English... so is this the place to discuss about it?

Anyone installed it already, any issues (I will try to install myself one of these evenings, when I have some time...)?

I believe the topic you downloaded from is free to add a post. This is summertime, most of us simply do not have enough time to give adequate support on many forums.

Guest cyberpost

I've installed this version including WM 6.5 on my Omnia and it's great.

Menu is much smoother, very quick GPS-fix, goods sound quality and good receiving quality in GSM, GPRS and HSDPA-mode.

Iv've aupdated it from DXIA5 (original Samsung version).

Edited by cyberpost

Guest Geronymous
I've installed this version including WM 6.5 on my Omnia and it's great.

Menu is much smoother, very quick GPS-fix, goods sound quality and good receiving quality in GSM, GPRS and HSDPA-mode.

Iv've aupdated it from DXIA5 (original Samsung version).

Key for me is stability, so no freezes, strange behaviours, 100% uptime... I was so happy with the last Taril ROM I downloaded, the DXIA5 I think... is this 6.5 ROM also very stable in your opinion, or is it safer to go for the latest Taril 6.1? ;)

Guest erdoke
Key for me is stability, so no freezes, strange behaviours, 100% uptime... I was so happy with the last Taril ROM I downloaded, the DXIA5 I think... is this 6.5 ROM also very stable in your opinion, or is it safer to go for the latest Taril 6.1? ;)

Based on consolidated local user input I would say that his 6.5 is very stable compared to others, but at the same time I am still with his 6.1 and waiting. :D However, I have to tell you that most of the users have shifted to his 6.5 as you can see from the popularity of the 2 ROMs in the Hungarian section.

Edited by erdoke