Font Changer

Guest smilegod

Guest smilegod
Hey smilegod, could you make the cabs to change the fonts for all the cprs as well, not just the system fonts.  I just installed your cab for the aerovias and it doesn't change any of the cprs fonts.

It changes all titanium fonts ( as you can see from my new posts)

Guest shokka9
Some New :D

Slammertag

post-371107-1246298699_thumb.png

Thats me all over!!!

Not even started looking at this...looks like i dont have to.

Tahoma for me also pls......

Thanks God (smile)

Oh, like gianton says....i think you need to chaneg the DPI or smth to get the same bigger pop up menus that WM6.5 is all about...

Otherwise, very cool!

;)

Edited by shokka9

Guest vinbeaver

Yeah smilegod, I am aware that it changes titanium.  But what I was getting at was system font files, but apparently to some its not a big deal so don't worry about it as that's actually easy to do anyways.

Guest smilegod
Thanks looking great! However pop-up menus are small, any idea how to make them larger?

Sorry I tried doing that many times , but no sucess . 

If anyone knows how to adjust the size of the font in pop-up menus , please share your knowledge .

Edited by smilegod

Guest smilegod

Installation guide (Too late I think  :D ) :

1.Download one of the provided CAB's (Just click on the name of the font below the Images)

2.Copy it to the Device (Use ActiveSync on XP ,or Windows Mobile Device Center on Vista)

3.If you have alredy installed Change font , Uninstall it.(If not Uninstalled might not work!)

4.Now just Install the CAB.(Install into Device!)

5.Soft Reset.

6.Enjoy

Edited by smilegod

Guest gianton
Sorry I tried doing that many times , but no sucess .

If anyone knows how to adjust the size of the font in pop-up menus , please share your knowledge .

Thanks for the tahoma font mate. ;)

I think I found a solution how to make the pop-up menus larger. With Favorite Hackings go to Interface\Popup menu font size and tap on Large. Wait 30 secs and then reset.

Here are the results below:

post-479752-1246373048_thumb.png post-479752-1246373066_thumb.png

post-479752-1246373057_thumb.png post-479752-1246373072_thumb.png

post-479752-1246373084_thumb.png post-479752-1246373089_thumb.png

post-479752-1246373378_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest vinbeaver
It changes all titanium fonts ( as you can see from my new posts)

I am a complete idiot as what I meant to say was could you have it change all the system fonts as well... not just titanium?

Guest vinbeaver

All you guys need to do to add the files on here is .zip or .rar the file and you can post it.  That would be alot easier for smilegod then having him go to a website to download it and such.  But neways just my two cents.

Guest eufouria

Here is my formal request, 

The font is Avenir which looks strikingly similar to the new Palm Pre WebOs font.

I've included two versions of the font, choose whichever you think would look better on the Omnia's screen.

Thanks!

Avenir__Pre_Font_.zip

Guest d734
Yeah its my modified skin ;)

Will post it later in Goodies section

I'm sorry I was a bit off-topic... :)

I'm waiting for that skin on the goodies section! :D

Smilegod, you got talent!

Guest vinbeaver
Here is my formal request, 

The font is Avenir which looks strikingly similar to the new Palm Pre WebOs font.

I've included two versions of the font, choose whichever you think would look better on the Omnia's screen.

Thanks!

Those need to be .ttf files (True Type Font). Open Type Font files will not work, and renaming the files from .otf to .ttf will not work as I have attempted that previously.