BGTM WM 6.5 Rom Build 23004 v1.5

Guest Bgill_Tech

Guest Mastertwiz

Awesome ROM guys. Thank you for the fabulous support. Hopefully this will quench my thirst for continual flashing.

By the way, does anyone know how to unbind the end key on the today screen from the top titanium panel? I use AE Button plus and I like to assign the end/hang-up as the "right arrow" key. Any help would be appreciated. In any case, thanks for the awesome ROM.

Guest waveboi011

awesome rom...but i get major lockups after goin 2 text messages...

whenever i get a new 1 my phone wont let me type or anything..i tried removin almost all of the panels but no luck

Guest Bgill_Tech
Love that you guys joined forces! I am downloading this ROM now. I know I already asked TM about this, but any chance of sliding in XDA_UC to the next version?

Shouldn't be any trouble we will see what we can do to please !

Guest Bgill_Tech
Also The samsung keyboard doesnt work in google maps

Checking that now

I Check it and my keyboard is working fine in Google Maps

Edited by Bgill_Tech

Guest Bgill_Tech
So, how does this compare to BG's last ROM? I've been using that one and have become quite fond of it.

Well this build has been considered a little buggy we are trying to work them out we released it so we could get feed back because it has been working diff on each phone . We should have all fixed by tonight so keep trying things and let us know what u find .

Guest Bgill_Tech
Could you actually use this one? Although I did use his guide, TheIDoctor no longer updates his site. This thread includes things not covered there, such as driver installation, USB port requirements, and is an active source of help for those first-time flashers. (I actively walk people through their first flash over AIM or Yahoo)

Link was added .

Guest Fecious
Well this build has been considered a little buggy we are trying to work them out we released it so we could get feed back because it has been working diff on each phone . We should have all fixed by tonight so keep trying things and let us know what u find .

Sounds good. I've had it now for about 10 mins and I'm liking it a lot. It seems to have a noticeable difference in the responsiveness. I haven't discovered any bugs yet, but I'll keep you updated for sure.

Guest Bgill_Tech
Sounds good. I've had it now for about 10 mins and I'm liking it a lot. It seems to have a noticeable difference in the responsiveness. I haven't discovered any bugs yet, but I'll keep you updated for sure.

Cool thanks , and u may not find any thinking most issues Might be do to 3rd party software so trying to find out why

Edited by Bgill_Tech

Guest Fecious

I gotta say BG, I really loved the keypad skin in your last ROM a little more, but this ones got it's qualities also. ;)

Guest bga7x
I gotta say BG, I really loved the keypad skin in your last ROM a little more, but this ones got it's qualities also. ;)

ok home from work!!! thats still in there just you advance config to turn off the samsung dialer! gonna read through the posts and handle any issues!!!

Guest Fecious
ok home from work!!! thats still in there just you advance config to turn off the samsung dialer! gonna read through the posts and handle any issues!!!

Oh sweet baby Geezus. Perfect now. ;)

Guest bga7x
Should I save that .cab in somewhere particular in my phone, or just anywhere?

install to device memory and restart when asked

Guest Chadnan
ok here is the power off fix until the next release

power_off_fix_bgill_tech.cab

Thanks, that cab worked well. And personally, i like the simplicity of the whole bar thing, it's just a little larger and get's straight to the point "I'm shutting down. That's what's happening. Nothing you can do about it. But i'll be back."

It actually reminds me of terminator for some reason when i see it. That and a little bit of knight rider.

Thanks again. No other major issues. Phone froze while Microsoft My Phone was restoring texts, but after phone restarted text message insertion process when through w/o a hitch ;)

Otherwise, ROM is very speedy and responsive. Can't wait to lose sleep upon arrival of next release!!!

:D

Guest mamuco

I haven't flashed to the new rom yet, still on 23001. Is there a way to save the carbon fiver wallpaper from the previous build, so i can use it as my wallpaper on this current build?

Guest Bgill_Tech
I haven't flashed to the new rom yet, still on 23001. Is there a way to save the carbon fiver wallpaper from the previous build, so i can use it as my wallpaper on this current build?

Yea Bgill has it ill see if he will post it

Guest mamuco
Yea Bgill has it ill see if he will post it

I wouldn't mind to extract it from the old built if I knew where it is located or or what name it is. Not a priority though, just like the look.

Edited by mamuco