Guest Bgill_Tech

Guest splat_master86

well im up...and im the first to download

....gaaahhhh....left my usb cord at work, fml

Edited by splat_master86

Guest Chadnan
lol , Let us know what you think.

F.O.D! F.O.D! Flash Over-Dose!

3 new ROM's in what? about 13 hours? HAha, I'm gonna slip up one time and brick my phone ;) (knock on wood)

Anyway, ROM seems strong so far! I miss the lisbian(?) taskbar ... and i think the scrolling might be a little hyper or overactive, it seems a bit glitchy when trying to scroll down real fast in file explorer or ... well i dunno about contacts yet (my phonebook is still empty - MS My Phone is great btw!) cuz i haven't synced yet ... I guess that's all for now ... it's late ... i'll try to keep you posted.

Thanks again to the both of you !!!

...ok, so a quick LCTB cab download fixed that, got contacts back on phone and scrolling "issue" is still present - it just seemed smoother in v1.0 and quicker. now it looks like it's going real fast but when it's stopped scrolling it has really only gone a few letter space areas. i swear before i could scroll thru contacts in 3-4 flips, not it seems more like 8 thumb swipes. maybe it's b/c of the the 14MB pagepool?

oh, also, before i installed taskbar cab i tried to change to R&R theme to add to blk/red color scheme. i installed cab, restarted phone, went to change thru settings/home settings screen, and after i selected new background pic, there was no more "ok" button in top corner- could not complete theme change. Phone ended up locking. After a sr everything was fine.

You guys are the bomb! (yeah i just said that ... bring it back :) )

Thanks guys!

*Ohh, yeah, shokka keyboard is awesome, but the xt9/abc button and the space bar are like warped together, weird. Maybe you could post a cab to fix (w/ red lightup background, please) :D

Edited by Chadnan

Guest marcosjuarezzzz

hey  BG and TM  i see in this rom the power problem is fix and the missed call issue tanks.   but i tink i found one issue if your guys use file explorer and select storage card and select any folder on it then select my storage  and try to select storage card again it wont let you do that  so i have to close the aplication (file explorer) and start selecting again and then for a little while works but happend again.

somebody have this issue or maybe is my phone   ....   any suggestions?

Guest jangocrazy

awesome! loving the m2d :]]]] lookin nice and runnin smooth so far!

ps: first timer on your stuff

EDIT: oops wrong thread...xD

Edited by jangocrazy

Guest techmaster7545
hey BG and TM i see in this rom the power problem is fix and the missed call issue tanks. but i tink i found one issue if your guys use file explorer and select storage card and select any folder on it then select my storage and try to select storage card again it wont let you do that so i have to close the aplication (file explorer) and start selecting again and then for a little while works but happend again.

somebody have this issue or maybe is my phone .... any suggestions?

yes i see what u are talking abt im am working on it now

Guest techmaster7545

3 new ROM's in what? about 13 hours? HAha, I'm gonna slip up one time and brick my phone ;) (knock on wood)

Anyway, ROM seems strong so far! I miss the lisbian(?) taskbar ... and i think the scrolling might be a little hyper or overactive, it seems a bit glitchy when trying to scroll down real fast in file explorer or ... well i dunno about contacts yet (my phonebook is still empty - MS My Phone is great btw!) cuz i haven't synced yet ... I guess that's all for now ... it's late ... i'll try to keep you posted.

...ok, so a quick LCTB cab download fixed that, got contacts back on phone and scrolling "issue" is still present - it just seemed smoother in v1.0 and quicker. now it looks like it's going real fast but when it's stopped scrolling it has really only gone a few letter space areas. i swear before i could scroll thru contacts in 3-4 flips, not it seems more like 8 thumb swipes. maybe it's b/c of the the 14MB pagepool?

oh, also, before i installed taskbar cab i tried to change to R&R theme to add to blk/red color scheme. i installed cab, restarted phone, went to change thru settings/home settings screen, and after i selected new background pic, there was no more "ok" button in top corner- could not complete theme change. Phone ended up locking. After a sr everything was fine.

Thanks guys!

*Ohh, yeah, shokka keyboard is awesome, but the xt9/abc button and the space bar are like warped together, weird. Maybe you could post a cab to fix (w/ red lightup background, please) :D

looking into it now

Guest bga7x
looking into it now

Tech i think its cause of the the repeat keyboard you thought were repeats but they werent! good job on the build though!!! sorry i didnt help on this one! My family needed some attention!

Guest RwP1138
Tech i think its cause of the the repeat keyboard you thought were repeats but they werent! good job on the build though!!! sorry i didnt help on this one! My family needed some attention!

I thought we were all family here plus i will never ask you to barrow the car

Guest techmaster7545

Ok found the problem going to and from 2 kitchens thats setup a little different i put the wrong skin file in some how lol

Guest techmaster7545

Bgill as far as scrolling issue i used ur scrolling thing and some saying its over active is there something i need to do special to it?

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

Thanks guys!

Is anyone else having these issues ? other than the keyboard thats my fault

well as soon as i get some kinda of response i will rebuild keyboard problem fixed and file explorer

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan
Is anyone else having these issues ? other than the keyboard thats my fault

So, i loaded up my phone with MAD programs and games, everything i have, and things calmed down a little bit. I've noticed, in general, that installing lots of items makes the phone a little sluggish ... seemed like a good idea to slow the whole system down a tad. I still kinda think scrolling was a little smoother in previous edition, but that could just be me ...

Guest Bgill_Tech
So, i loaded up my phone with MAD programs and games, everything i have, and things calmed down a little bit. I've noticed, in general, that installing lots of items makes the phone a little sluggish ... seemed like a good idea to slow the whole system down a tad. I still kinda think scrolling was a little smoother in previous edition, but that could just be me ...

Ok i will put page pool back to 12 or 13 mb and ill see if it helps

also how many people what the lisbian taskbar back in

Edited by Bgill_Tech

Guest Bgill_Tech

i will give abt 5 more mins then im rebuilding so speak now or forever hold ur peace!

Edited by Bgill_Tech

Guest Chadnan
i will give abt 5 more mins then im rebuilding so speak now or forever hold ur peace!

i would like the taskbar skinned ;) but there's a cab, so either way

Guest RwP1138

I know this sounds super nerdy but I still got to give props

I wish I had 3 omnias so I could run 3 roms at the same time and do side by side comparisons and tweaks

if i didn't have a wife and was 20 again i wouldn't even be saying this i would have done it

Guest Bgill_Tech

Flashing now to test

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING BETTER UPLOADING NOW !

Ill GO AHEAD AND FIX MAIN POST

Edited by Bgill_Tech