BGTM WM 6.5 Rom Build 23004 v1.5

Guest Bgill_Tech

Guest deano1999

Just flashed my phone and so far this is great. Is there any way you can post a cab for VVM though Verizon won't let me download it and I do use it. thanks

Guest Chadnan

hey, so i took v1.5 on an overnight road-trip deal ... it acts nice and is quick, but i screwed around with it a lot before i left (i moved all sorts of start menu icons around and into folders that i made in the start menu via file explorer. WM gave me warnings when i tried moving certain program icons that were cooked into the rom - I tired anyway) and every time i got a text phone would freeze - had no pin/paperclip, had to pull battery, umm, and some other similar little glitches probably due to messing around with the cooked in system icons.

Also, i had been using pandora internet radio on every other rom release and now it gives me an error message. Program can connect to 3g no prob but can not actually complete processes to load the music station page i have loaded, it just says, "Connecting..."

The error message when first opening the program is an MS Visual C++ Debug Library message saying "debug assertion failed!" then Program:my storage/prog files/pandora/pandora.exe ~File: C:/prog files/ms visual studio 8/VC/ce/include/vector ~Line:756 ~expression: vector ~subscript out of range

Soo, i dunno, i dont really use it that much and i haven't had any other probs since i hard reset, but if anybody knew what might be the deal. it sure could help be to know.

Also, is there any easy way to organize the start menu, throw all "utilities" that aren't used often into the utilities folder, something like that to make more room for more highly used or installed icons, so to not have to scroll down four pages of 4x5 little hexagonal icons?

Thanks!

Guest Chadnan

If you two are ready to re-pimp the whole look of things, that would be sweet! I do like the red/black/grey color scheme you have going on ;)

Guest Chadnan
i feel like i am behind the times...is skufire still the only way to browse flash web content? opera still doesnt support it?

i'm pretty sure that's the case still. i'd love to be proven wrong tho! i heard w/ the latest opera release (pending) that it will happen

Guest reydiodj
Hey guys,

Only other thing that I noticed (for me w/ my phone at least) is that i'll get a missed call, i can view it by tapping the Chome panel when missed calls are highlighted ... 1) I can not use the soft button that says "view" to view missed calls (animation shows that it is pressed, but nothing happens)

2) When i click missed call panel at Chome I can see missed calls in the phone. When I exit back to titanium scree, tho, Chome still has the missed call(s) there as if i never checked them. They will stay displayed no matter how many times i view them until phone is restarted.

I'm not so worried about #1 (but it would be a nice fix)

and number 2 is just a little annoying.

So, no big deal, just wanted to bring these to your attention, incase you didn't know, or if your ROM just doesn't behave like this on your phones.

Thanks, and as always, GREAT JOB with all the hard work!!! B);)

I like this ROM too guys - but after about a week I'm also experiencing this problem to a slightly different degree in that I cannot access my missed call log at all. Not via the Chome panel, or via the dialer.

I'm going to try reflashing...

Guest Fecious

I'm very very surprised there aren't more people jumping to this ROM. I like it best of all the other ROMs, although I know that they all have their own unique build. This one just seems to suit me the best I suppose. I used to use 6.1 with SBP but I won't be getting SBP with this ROM. It's already hella sickly without SBP. Battery life is better, memory is cleaner and response time is phenomenal. I've had my Omnia since January, and I'm finally content with my phone. 6.5 has taken care of a ton of the small irritating glitches, and this ROM is icing on the cake really. I'd recommend at least getting CC20 to those who are afraid of flashing to a cooked ROM, although I made my i-phone buddy extremely envious with this ROM. I'll be flashing every update for this ROM I'm sure. If anyone out there is still using 6.1, and you're in this forum, you need some help. Help with life, AND with flashing your phone, cause you obviously are scared. lol

Thanks again for this ROM fellas. Hats off.

Edited by Fecious

Guest techmaster7545
I like this ROM too guys - but after about a week I'm also experiencing this problem to a slightly different degree in that I cannot access my missed call log at all. Not via the Chome panel, or via the dialer.

I'm going to try reflashing...

i will look in to it and see as of now i have seen this prob

Guest techmaster7545
I'm very very surprised there aren't more people jumping to this ROM. I like it best of all the other ROMs, although I know that they all have their own unique build. This one just seems to suit me the best I suppose. I used to use 6.1 with SBP but I won't be getting SBP with this ROM. It's already hella sickly without SBP. Battery life is better, memory is cleaner and response time is phenomenal. I've had my Omnia since January, and I'm finally content with my phone. 6.5 has taken care of a ton of the small irritating glitches, and this ROM is icing on the cake really. I'd recommend at least getting CC20 to those who are afraid of flashing to a cooked ROM, although I made my i-phone buddy extremely envious with this ROM. I'll be flashing every update for this ROM I'm sure. If anyone out there is still using 6.1, and you're in this forum, you need some help. Help with life, AND with flashing your phone, cause you obviously are scared. lol

Thanks again for this ROM fellas. Hats off.

Thanks man , we are always looking for new stuff and trying to make our rom best for u BGTM freaks and i mean that in a good way lol