BGTM WM 6.5 Rom Build 23004 v1.5

Guest Bgill_Tech

Guest Bgill_Tech
I wouldn't mind to extract it from the old built if I knew where it is located or or what name it is. Not a priority though, just like the look.

i found it but need to make sure its ok with him to post it .

Guest thejaff
Checking that now

I Check it and my keyboard is working fine in Google Maps

Mine also doesn't type in the Search function of Google Maps. It's just the Samsung keyboard or the skin of the Samsung keyboard. All the other keyboards, even the Transcriber allows entering into the Search. I read that this was a known issue with almost all ROMs though. Maybe it's something on Google's end?

Guest Bgill_Tech
Mine also doesn't type in the Search function of Google Maps. It's just the Samsung keyboard or the skin of the Samsung keyboard. All the other keyboards, even the Transcriber allows entering into the Search. I read that this was a known issue with almost all ROMs though. Maybe it's something on Google's end?

Not sure but i know mine works just fine i cant find anything wrong . im tryng to get a hold of bgill with no luck to see if his works

are u using sipchange or something like it ? also if anything not the skin it doesn't control the function of the keyboard just the look

Edited by Bgill_Tech

Guest bga7x
I haven't flashed to the new rom yet, still on 23001. Is there a way to save the carbon fiver wallpaper from the previous build, so i can use it as my wallpaper on this current build?

I cant find my carbon fiver, but i do have a carbon fiber cab for you!!! ;)

see a few posts down

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Edited by bga7x

Guest mamuco
I cant find my carbon fiver, but i do have a carbon fiber cab for you!!! ;)

Thanks a lot. Installed it to device but doesnt make any difference at all. no changed wallpaper

Guest flnfrmn

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!! In your next update can u incorporate the new speaker icon in the taskbar Lisbian came up with (or is coming up with)? The now looks like an eye!

Guest bga7x

Samsung keyboard does not work in google maps this has been a issue for a long time in every rom thats out!! not just this one But Blazing wolfs, and Adryns it all the same issue! any 3rd party keyboard will fix this. this is one of the set back of not having a legit firmware update!!

Guest bga7x
AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!! In your next update can u incorporate the new speaker icon in the taskbar Lisbian came up with (or is coming up with)? The now looks like an eye!

I think that task is all blue and that would trow everything off! im tiring to see if he would build a red and black one that would be buttah!!!!!!

Edited by bga7x

Guest monsterpt

Wow,

So far I have tried everyone's ROM and most of the versions of each. This one is my favorite to date. Everything that I like and some nice graphic perks as well. Thanks to you both for working so hard on this joint venture. Your efforts are appreciated.

Guest Chadnan

Hey guys,

Only other thing that I noticed (for me w/ my phone at least) is that i'll get a missed call, i can view it by tapping the Chome panel when missed calls are highlighted ... 1) I can not use the soft button that says "view" to view missed calls (animation shows that it is pressed, but nothing happens)

2) When i click missed call panel at Chome I can see missed calls in the phone. When I exit back to titanium scree, tho, Chome still has the missed call(s) there as if i never checked them. They will stay displayed no matter how many times i view them until phone is restarted.

I'm not so worried about #1 (but it would be a nice fix)

and number 2 is just a little annoying.

So, no big deal, just wanted to bring these to your attention, incase you didn't know, or if your ROM just doesn't behave like this on your phones.

Thanks, and as always, GREAT JOB with all the hard work!!! B);)

Guest bga7x
Hey guys,

Only other thing that I noticed (for me w/ my phone at least) is that i'll get a missed call, i can view it by tapping the Chome panel when missed calls are highlighted ... 1) I can not use the soft button that says "view" to view missed calls (animation shows that it is pressed, but nothing happens)

2) When i click missed call panel at Chome I can see missed calls in the phone. When I exit back to titanium scree, tho, Chome still has the missed call(s) there as if i never checked them. They will stay displayed no matter how many times i view them until phone is restarted.

I'm not so worried about #1 (but it would be a nice fix)

and number 2 is just a little annoying.

So, no big deal, just wanted to bring these to your attention, incase you didn't know, or if your ROM just doesn't behave like this on your phones.

Thanks, and as always, GREAT JOB with all the hard work!!! ;) :D

trying to reproduce #2 for you real quick give me a second!

Guest bga7x

just tried 4 times i cant reproduce this issue! have you disabled the phone panel? and just using chome cause that what i have done on my phone!

Guest bga7x
Wow,

So far I have tried everyone's ROM and most of the versions of each. This one is my favorite to date. Everything that I like and some nice graphic perks as well. Thanks to you both for working so hard on this joint venture. Your efforts are appreciated.

I am Glad you like it!!!

Guest techmaster7545
I am Glad you like it!!!

yea thanks alot i hope everyone likes the new graphics

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Chadnan
just tried 4 times i cant reproduce this issue! have you disabled the phone panel? and just using chome cause that what i have done on my phone!

Hey, thanks for trying. Yeah, I have the Cphone disabled, only using Chome ... idk ... i think w/ one missed call, pressing button will call them back and then missed call notification is gone, but if two or more missed calls come in from different numbers, it won't call back, it'll just view missed calls (normal), but then notifications in Chome are still present! ... again, idk, man, i'll work around it ... but if you could see this happen yourself, well, that would probably be better ;)

Edited by Chadnan

Guest thejaff
Samsung keyboard does not work in google maps this has been a issue for a long time in every rom thats out!! not just this one But Blazing wolfs, and Adryns it all the same issue! any 3rd party keyboard will fix this. this is one of the set back of not having a legit firmware update!!

Have any keyboard suggestions? ;)

Guest joehero
Have any keyboard suggestions? ;)

I love FingerKeyboard 2.1. I know I don't see it alot in the ROMs and forums, but I can't live without it. I have just run into some problems with SIPChange, the program that makes it the default keyboard.

Guest joehero

Hey BG and TM, did you guys include Quick GPS in this build? I can't find it and my GPS is taking FOREVER to lock, if it does at all.

Also, TM, any way you can send me or post the Ringtone you had included in the last build of Crimson? Neither that ROM or this one have anything in the /windows/rings folder.

Edited by joehero

Guest bga7x
Hey BG and TM, did you guys include Quick GPS in this build? I can't find it and my GPS is taking FOREVER to lock, if it does at all.

Also, TM, any way you can send me or post the Ringtone you had included in the last build of Crimson? Neither that ROM or this one have anything in the /windows/rings folder.

no we didnt include it, let me see if i can find the cab file for it

Guest techmaster7545

i will make sure it is in the next release coming hopefully tonight . Not a home so have no way of getting file right now

also yes there we be a BGTM 23004 and we both will also have our respected roms

Guest Fecious

I've been using this ROM since yesterday morning, and it's been wonderful. I've had no glitches that a reboot couldn't fix. I've noticed that the responsiveness is much much better. Scrolling in contacts has never been so responsive and smooth. Actually, scrolling in general is much improved in this ROM.

Great job BG & TM I'll be looking forward to all your future releases.

Hats off.