Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Joe Mckenzie
but i have this ... this is standard function of Omnia ROMs... hmm (settings -> Connection -> Operator Settings ) or you mean something else ?

It is a pop up screen on the first new re-boot, asking this question do you want to accept new operator settings......When I go to operator settings, it does not seem to work as effectively as this version.............

Guest OzJason

Hi Ryrsy

I so love this rom i would love to make some changes and add some things. :)

The main thing im asking about is full screen in coming call is missing.

Regards

OzJason

Guest rentay

Hi all

First post just purchased a Samsung Omnia i900!

First thing I did was charge the battery to 100% then look through this website for the best and most suited ROM I could find and stumbled across this thread!

Anyway, coming from a N95 8gb, the Omnia is unreal! Absolutely loving using the phone!

Also, big thanks to Ryrzy, your ROM is absolutely AWESOME! Big thanks! It has transformed my Omnia from a sluggish smart phone into something remarkable.

Installation of the ROM was very straight forward and easy,,, had my Omnia updated this side of 10 minutes (including installing all software required).

Once again, big thanks I am also thinking of installing SPB Shell 3.0.1 too.

Regards

Guest Unisoldrew
Hi all

First post just purchased a Samsung Omnia i900!

First thing I did was charge the battery to 100% then look through this website for the best and most suited ROM I could find and stumbled across this thread!

Anyway, coming from a N95 8gb, the Omnia is unreal! Absolutely loving using the phone!

Also, big thanks to Ryrzy, your ROM is absolutely AWESOME! Big thanks! It has transformed my Omnia from a sluggish smart phone into something remarkable.

Installation of the ROM was very straight forward and easy,,, had my Omnia updated this side of 10 minutes (including installing all software required).

Once again, big thanks I am also thinking of installing SPB Shell 3.0.1 too.

Regards

Welcome to the club!

All you need now are some nice themes (for M2D that is :) )

Guest rentay

I don't have M2D, I only installed the original version!

Just a quick question, does Bluetooth work with the latest version? I don't seem to get a notification that it is enabled like wi-fi?

Regards

Guest diverdude
ok new ROM with Neo Titanium... and psShutXP is fast ready ;) i thing totady or tomorrow i will upoad it for you <_<

btw i fixed that ugly white balloon in main menu... :angry:

MASTER RYRZY,

Are you getting close to releasing your next masterpiece?? I check my computer every 30 minutes to see if your new ROM has been up-loaded so we can down-load and satisfy our addiction. Can you give us an up-date? There seems to be a lot of new stuff to add to the ROM from the new 6.5 Neo and also from the new M2d build. Whatever you put together for us, I'm sure will be really awesome. ;) I cannot wait to see what you have for us! :)

Thank You in advance, Diverdude

Guest rentay

Hi all,

Tried several different ROMS today and they didn't impress me as much as Ryrzy's! These ROMS seem to be so much faster, with the right features added!

The only gripe I did have is that when I have Bluetooth turned on, there is no notification but thanks to Eugene Chan I now have that working! Thank you!

I am now running the latest ROM version M2D and SPB Shell 3.0.1 and the phone is UNREAL! Being able to swap between the two is awesome!

Once again, thank you so much Ryrzy you have my support!

ps. can't wait for this new ROM to be uploaded!

Regards

Guest Charllie
Hi all,

Tried several different ROMS today and they didn't impress me as much as Ryrzy's! These ROMS seem to be so much faster, with the right features added!

The only gripe I did have is that when I have Bluetooth turned on, there is no notification but thanks to Eugene Chan I now have that working! Thank you!

I am now running the latest ROM version M2D and SPB Shell 3.0.1 and the phone is UNREAL! Being able to swap between the two is awesome!

Once again, thank you so much Ryrzy you have my support!

ps. can't wait for this new ROM to be uploaded!

Regards

Hi Rentay,

Do you mind me asking but what prog are you using to switch between 6.5, M2D and SPB Shell.

Can you let know what settings etc you used and how you are switching. Would really like to give it a try.

Thanks

Charllie

Guest Mike178
Hi Rentay,

Do you mind me asking but what prog are you using to switch between 6.5, M2D and SPB Shell.

Can you let know what settings etc you used and how you are switching. Would really like to give it a try.

Thanks

Charllie

you do not need a program to switch between all of them, after installing the rom, u can chose to use either win6.5 ( titanium) by chosing it from the stetting menu--today--items--windows default

or the M2d by chosing it from settings menu..today..items..touchflo

as for spb.. after installing it, i suggest u go to setting menu--personal---buttons and set one of the button to MS today screen.. this way u will have an easy access to it.. and while in spb ms view, click on the right soft key and there is an option to show the today win6.5 or M2D according to which one u are using

i hope this is clear...

Edited by Mike178

Guest Charllie
you do not need a program to switch between all of them, after installing the rom, u can chose to use either win6.5 ( titanium) by chosing it from the stetting menu--today--items--windows default

or the M2d by chosing it from settings menu..today..items..touchflo

as for spb.. after installing it, i suggest u go to setting menu--personal---buttons and set one of the button to MS today screen.. this way u will have an easy access to it.. and while in spb ms view, click on the right soft key and there is an option to show the today win6.5 or M2D according to which one u are using

i hope this is clear...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response and that explained perfectly. Appreciate your help.

Out of interest do you know if we are able to place widgets on the SPB page that will allow us to change to M2D and Titanium.

Thanks

Charllie

Guest rentay

^^^ Yep, what Mike said!

I did map my Menu button key for one press to lock the phone and long press to change to SPB Home!

Very easy! If you have any further questions, only too happy to help :)

Regards

Guest diverdude
sorry but new ROM will be tomorrow :) today i havent time for upload...

Master Ryrzy, Could you give us an up-date? It's 3:10 AM here in Colorado and I have been staying up in hopes of getting your new ROM soon. Will you be up-loading the new Rom in the morning or will you be up-loading later in the afternoon? I probably should just go to bed and when I wake up check for your download post. I am such an addict and can hardly wait to see what you have for us.

If you want to let us know when you will be posting the new Rom, I'm sure most of us would be very grateful!!

Thanks Again for your hard work !!! Diverdude

Guest Mike178
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response and that explained perfectly. Appreciate your help.

Out of interest do you know if we are able to place widgets on the SPB page that will allow us to change to M2D and Titanium.

Thanks

Charllie

i do not know if u can add widget to do so.. i haven't used used spb for a while now i do not remember, but i know that if u press the right soft key while in spb home page, a menu popup and there u can press the shorcut "today" or "show today" and it will take u to the win or m2d screen...

Edited by Mike178

Guest rentay

damn, cant wait for Ryrzy to release the next update!

Quick question, does anyone know how to play H264 encoded movies on Omnia? I have tried the H264 codec and TCPMP player but the player just closes and doesn't play the movie?

Also, I installed the BT tray icon listed before by Eugene Chan but it still doesn't come up in the tray when Bluetooth is active?

If anyone can shed some light on these questions, much appreciated!

Regards

Guest racrac

hi Ryrzy,

Any idea for making the bookmarks appear on the internet page (M2D)? I find it can be done in KC's last rom but I don't know how to make it in your rom :) . Any settings required?

Guest Mothamoz

hurray for a new chef ;)

has anyone used this rom and shokka/sector's by any chance?

can you tell me which one is better? :)

thankies