Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest rentay

Mike178: With the Emoze setting, I Have mine to only check emails every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour and so forth and the GPRS connection only comes on at those time intervals.

This can be set in Messaging>Menu>Tools>Options>Click on email address>Send/Receive Schedule and voila!

I also have Emoze setting to run all the time, sometimes it has a tendency to disconnect from my hotmail account if idle for too long.

Regards

Guest Mike178
Mike178: With the Emoze setting, I Have mine to only check emails every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour and so forth and the GPRS connection only comes on at those time intervals.

This can be set in Messaging>Menu>Tools>Options>Click on email address>Send/Receive Schedule and voila!

I also have Emoze setting to run all the time, sometimes it has a tendency to disconnect from my hotmail account if idle for too long.

Regards

thanks for the reply,,,

Fry mentioned the WMlonglife application and it is great, because i always wanted an application to use 3G only when needed to connect to GPRS because here in UAE the 3G network is not stable, for example is i set my nework to AUTo,, the network keep switching between 3g and 2g, nd sometimes it shows 3g but i can't receive and make calls,,, so i have to switch to gsm,,, with this application it switch to 3g when needed,, but the problem is when using emoze, it stay on 3g as long as it is open in the background,, i would like to know if there is a way to make it switch to 3g only when it connect to downoad the emails,,

Guest epakman

Hi,

I just got stuck on align screen after update. I can't get out of the alignment screen, it always wants me to tap the target for more than 20 times. Any solutions??

Guest Charllie

Hi Ryrzy,

Been running your new rom for a few days and all smooth except for titanium weather would not connect and lost internet connection also. However a had reset solved this problem and all is working okay now.

In this new rom you have not included the updated weather location (pontypool, benitachell etc) which you did for me and a few others in your last rom. Can you upload the weather file (if thats possible) from the last rom so i ca include these locations? Please explain where i would find the file to replace also.

Finally i notice that when using samsung phonepad and txt9 it changes sometimes. When texting in t9 the predicted word appears and gives you a choice etc. However it then changes itself so that it stops showing you any choices of words and instead it just puts a word in which is not always correct. I have had a look around the site and cant seem to find anything that other people have experieced like this and not sure if its something i am doing wrong (settings).

I am not complaining as i really appreciate your work and this rom, i am just learning.

Thanks

Charllie

Guest carlomagno1978

i like this rom is great but i have 2 problems i cant make smartreader to work, it says "the dioOCR cannot be opened...." and i cant install thumbcal because a windows CE error, thnx in advance man

Guest Sanja_Omnia

Very nice ROM!!! For me works perfectly.

I'd like to use audio gain control and it doesn't in this ROM. Where can I find it, please?

Guest epakman
Ryrzy, sorry for stupid question but does this ROM support video call?

I have the same question (problem). Does this version have video call support. If not how can i enable it using samsung dialer. How can I enable samsung dialer?

Thank you,

Guest DominikZ

Hi Ryrzy!

How did u cook nodata to your rom? Can't extract it with cab2pkg.. And if I use packages creator 5.4.exe I don't get a shortcut to start Menu.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks..

Edited by DominikZ

Guest DominikZ

Thanks!

Would be very nice!

BTW: How can I enable new Plugins by default? What i did: extracted f.e. Titanium weather german with cab2pkg and copied folder to oem..

But it won't start as default. Even though it's installed..

Guest dave18

Ryrzy: I'm on your latest lite rom.Thank you - like it .

Went back to std titanium though, couldn't get used to neo titanium.

But I can't find the Samsung calculator :) ---could you please provide cab.

tks again.dave

Guest phewie
thanks for this great rom!

it's very stable, very fast, very "flexible", very very good! :)

How do u get the 2nd theme which looks like abit of iphone?

Guest andylyf
How do u get the 2nd theme which looks like abit of iphone?

that's SPB Mobile Shell 3.....

and skins from imarche...

Edited by andylyf

Guest Charllie
Go to this website for titanium weather location codes. The box is on your right hand side.

credit to mnemonique at ppcgeeks

to get titanium weather working extract this filee and replace this file to Program file\Titanium weather

State: Canada(Ontario) Location Code: NAM|CA|ON|PONTYPOOL

State: United Kingdom(Blaenau Gwent, Wales) Location Code: EUR|UK|UK801|Pontypool

State: United Kingdom(Monmouthshire, Wales) Location Code: EUR|UK|UK813|Pontypool

State: United Kingdom(Torfaen, Wales) Location Code: EUR|UK|UK820|Pontypool
State: Spain(Comunidad Valenciana) Location Code: EUR|ES|SP016|BENITACHELL

Hi Monyozt,

Thanks for your response. The link was excellent and one worth keeping.

Can i ask you what prog or settings you are using to achieve the look you have in your attached photos. I really like the clock and weather arrangement and the way they all appear to stand out in their own section etc. Can you provide with with your links or settings?

Thanks again for your help.

Charllie