Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest DominikZ

thanks a lot!!!!

If you now could answer to my questions too and send me nodata i would be very pleased :) ;)

(Don't let yourself stress by me ;))

Guest ricmond

Ryrzy,

thanks a lot for this gret rom - this is the best rom I have ever used. Excellent work.

Edited by ricmond

Guest Omnia Users

Ryrzy thank you for sharing the Rom. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Can anyone please help me! The current background is too dark and I have a bad eye sight. I have changed the background in Today settings to Classic Blue. However, when I go to start the background has changed to classic blue, but the main today screen is still the old dark colour. I selected M2DC icon and I want to add the classic blue theme. I have tried looking in all my folders but I can not find it. Is it possible to change the main today background to classic blue.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Edited by Omnia Users

I have another problem, the opera (favorite websites) panel dosent get the bookmarks from opera, it gets the bookmarks from somewhere else but I dont know where...

Guest Riotman

Hello, i thought there wouldnt be a better rom than qbus's masterpiece. But i ve gotta admit that this rom is really stunning.

But i ve got two questions :

How do i disable the short sounds when i set my volume.

and secondly : less a question than a bugreport. In the latest version in Manila2d. if u click on all settings u get directed to the Internet mms etc connections and if u click on all programs u get to the old looking program menu of wm and not to the neat new wm 6.5 look

And again.. awesome rom. handy software and very fast. im really impressed. Keep up that good work

Guest Nicklashidegard
i ve encountered another problem. G-alarm 1.5.1 wont integrate in manila :/ is there any solution for this ?

it normally does.. go to Galarm setting and scroll through to 6th screen and there you've got the options to show alarm time in M2D..

I normally also set a soft key on the Home screen (with M2DC) so that it's quickly accessible.. :)

Guest andylyf
i ve encountered another problem. G-alarm 1.5.1 wont integrate in manila :/ is there any solution for this ?

you mean the alarm wont show up on Today screen?

on g-alarm 1.5.1, on the settings, there's a option to show on TF3D or others... enable that...

Edited by andylyf

Guest andylyf
it normally does.. go to Galarm setting and scroll through to 6th screen and there you've got the options to show alarm time in M2D..

I normally also set a soft key on the Home screen (with M2DC) so that it's quickly accessible.. :)

or u can use vjbrisk / ssmaho to map the clock to g-alarm which i did for my phone...

Guest Riotman

nope g alarm wouldnt integrate. i did have to use ssmapa in order to get it working.

I know about the option of g alarm to integrate itself into manila, but it wouldnt work as mentioned, anyways its working now + thumbcal. Now in addition with core player this rom is just superb

I d still like to know how to disable the sounds while setting the volume and if there is a registry entry to really get to all settings via all settings button

thanks

Guest ali ardakani

Hi guys. sorry i have a question; Does sound adjustment work on this rom? I mean this code: *#0002*28346#

Excuse me for bad english!

Guest Ryrzy
Hi guys. sorry i have a question; Does sound adjustment work on this rom? I mean this code: *#0002*28346#

Excuse me for bad english!

yes of course :)