Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest adnet

On my Omnia Titanium weather doesn't work. When I tap panel I get "There is no application associated with Titanium Weather. Run application first, then open this file from within the application" How to make it working?

Guest rentay

I am thinking of uninstalling Titanium weather I have had 2 pop up messages saying there is a application problem and in general I find the accuweather readings to be completely off! For instance, when I first ran the application on my phone, accuweather told me that despite being 9pm at night and in the middle of winter, the temperature was 30 degrees celcius??!! lol even in summer it doesnt stay at 30 degrees celcius at that time of night!

Just installed the SRS HD Audio driver,, damn it is unreal certainly brings out the sound from the Omnia. Also, I increased the volume of the device so now I can audibly hear my device ringing!

Regards

Guest n0rth3rnlight

Where to begin where to begin. I´ve been using the i900 since november last year with the vanilla-windows-mobile-6.1 that came with the phone and i´ve been pleased. I have been trying out some SPBshell and i actually never did like that very much.

Yesterday i took the plunge and installed WM6.5 on the phone an wow! I certainly don´t feel the need to upgrade to a newer phone anymore (HTC hero or the Omnia HD). Thank you so much mate! You can count on an small token of my appreciation!

/Michael from SE.

Guest SylvaiNN
Just installed the SRS HD Audio driver,, damn it is unreal certainly brings out the sound from the Omnia. Also, I increased the volume of the device so now I can audibly hear my device ringing!

Regards

Hi !

Where did you find a SRS WOW HD Audio Driver cab that works ?

Guest adnet
On my Omnia Titanium weather doesn't work. When I tap panel I get "There is no application associated with Titanium Weather. Run application first, then open this file from within the application" How to make it working?

I solved that by installing Normal version, instead of lite ROM, whatsoever I'm struggling with missing plugins - CLouncher and Ccomm. The Normal version of Rom don't have this titanium plugin - which I found very useful - so I installed them manually, but unfortunately Neo panel doesn't cover that plugin. How can I putt nice looking icon and replace the ugly message? Se the screens.

88051971.th.png

Guest bpivk
In this tread I've seen that Neo them covers that plugin too, but how to edit it?

Where did you see that? The first post covers CLauncher but not Ccomm. 

Guest braach

Hello,

i like your Rom very mouch, because ist very fast on my omnia!

I miss MS Weather widget?

First I installed the light version, yesterday the "normal" but

there is no microsoft weather widget.

Do anybodey have a' cab?

Guest Eugene Chan
I am thinking of uninstalling Titanium weather I have had 2 pop up messages saying there is a application problem and in general I find the accuweather readings to be completely off! For instance, when I first ran the application on my phone, accuweather told me that despite being 9pm at night and in the middle of winter, the temperature was 30 degrees celcius??!! lol even in summer it doesnt stay at 30 degrees celcius at that time of night!

Regards

Yup, true...

Installed Pocket Music, turn on X-Bass level 1,

and set SRS to this:

3D : 80%

Center : 70%

Focus : 80%

Definition : 20%

Trubass : 100%

Size : 100Hz

Input : -9db

Output : -6db

Guest bbwolf

Hi Ryrzy, i'm using official DXIA5/DZIA5 rom, Win XP, Activesync 4.5 and pocket controller installed. Had being surfing this website on 6.5 rom and following this post for some time and finally decided to try upgrading to your contribution of R6.5V4_23016 normal rom. However I can't seems to get the device to be recognised by this installer R6.5V4_23016 (link from pg 1 of this post). Tried using official DZHH3 rom installer and is able to recognise my device. Didn't seems to see any having the same problem in this post. Is there any suggestions that you are able to advice to install your custom rom? Thankyou thankyou. :)

Guest Ryrzy
Hi Ryrzy, i'm using official DXIA5/DZIA5 rom, Win XP, Activesync 4.5 and pocket controller installed. Had being surfing this website on 6.5 rom and following this post for some time and finally decided to try upgrading to your contribution of R6.5V4_23016 normal rom. However I can't seems to get the device to be recognised by this installer R6.5V4_23016 (link from pg 1 of this post). Tried using official DZHH3 rom installer and is able to recognise my device. Didn't seems to see any having the same problem in this post. Is there any suggestions that you are able to advice to install your custom rom? Thankyou thankyou. :)

strange... maybe try to flash you omnia with grandprix (search on forum is how to do this)... look out to not brick you omnia ;)

Guest christopher koik
strange... maybe try to flash you omnia with grandprix (search on forum is how to do this)... look out to not brick you omnia :)

i'm using ur most new rom R6.5V4_23016 m2d.

can u teach me how to make BATTERY SHOW IN TODAY SCREEN and CLOCK SHOW IN MENU same like R6.5V3_23009

thanks ..thanks

Guest Mike178

try to reinstall active synch and the samsung usb driver... and restart your pc, connect ur phone and let it connect to activesynch and and synchronize, then restart both comp and phone,, then after all this open the installer switch off the phone connect it to the usb and then switch it on again... i think this will solve the issue.. good luck

NB the comp should be runing windows XP 32 bit.. this process doesn't work with vista machines>>>