Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

normal version is without m2d, common meneger, google maps, htc albu, htc audio meneger

thank u very much ryrzy for the fast reply

but again can u please tell me the difference of the lite and the normal version .just this 2 version

and also which one are u suggesting ?the lite one or the normal one

again thanks for ur great roms

Guest kennethchia
sorry ..i have just download the m2d rom ...when i open ,it asked for unzip password /....pls help ...

thanks

hi Ryrzy :) your build rom 23049-M2D eng no password can't extract....sorry my bad english

Edited by kennethchia

Guest SylvaiNN
hi Ryrzy :) your build rom 23049-M2D eng no password can't extract....sorry my bad english

Same problem to open this rar file with Tugzip

With WinRAR no problem :) Try to use it.

Ryrzy > Could it be possible to not used RAR files but zip ?

Guest kennethchia
Same problem to open this rar file with Tugzip

With WinRAR no problem :) Try to use it.

Ryrzy > Could it be possible to not used RAR files but zip ?

it's ok no problem work done... :)

Fantastic. Your latest Titatnium ROM is flawless.. So smooth, no bugs. But I cannot access SPB keyboard settings with WM 6.5 ROMS. If I could I would stick with your latest WM 6.5 ROM. Would you know the registry settings to change language in SPB keyboard and enter registration code?

Thanks!!!

If you want to regist spb keyboard, just install it from your pc (there you'll be able to enter registration code))

Guest nagbenjy
If you want to regist spb keyboard, just install it from your pc (there you'll be able to enter registration code))

Thank you and thanks to the others who replied regarding SPB keyboard. My main issue is changing the language settings. Cannot access the options, the phone freezes. Does anyone know the registries for changing the language settings?

Thanks!

Guest Paraclete
sorry ..i have just download the m2d rom ...when i open ,it asked for unzip password /....pls help ...

thanks

Can you tell me when i can download this rom for I900 Omnia please?

Thanks

Excellent job Ryrzy thanks very much!

I flashed your latest lite 23049 and I like it a lot, looks stable very fast and has great screen sensitivity!!! Wish you would implement BT Fix in, it would be my ideal ROM!

Thanks again and keep up your great work.

Edited by gianton

Excellent job Ryrzy thanks very much!

I flashed your latest lite 23049 and I like it a lot, looks stable very fast and has great screen sensitivity!!! Wish you would implement BT Fix in, it would be my ideal ROM!

Thanks again and keep up your great work.

+1 :)

Guest choc_lover82

Hi Rryzy,

I have downloaded and installed the 21921 build on my Omnia and I'm very happy with it. Thank you very much as now, my phone does almost everything I want it to and really fast compared to WM 6.1.

I know there are newer and better ROMs available now, but I dont want to install them as I will have to spend more time re-installing all the other cabs I've installed for customization. My one problem with this ROM is that when the phone is locked and I receive a phonecall, I cannot press the send/answer key to answer the call. Instead I have to use the Red and Green soft keys which appear on the screen. This is problematic as my hands might not be very clean and sometimes, it takes a few attempts to slide the green soft key.

I have already tried to go into advanced settings and enable any key answering but that has not worked.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you again.

Sid.

Guest legrooch

Ryrzy ==> One BIG problem in Build 23049.

I cannot turn off WiFi :/ Wireless manager, WiFi, WiFi settings, Menu, Turn off Wi-Fi

Battery is almost empty :/

Titanium Version (Normal)

Edited by legrooch

Ryrzy ==> One BIG problem in Build 23049.

I cannot turn off WiFi :/ Wireless manager, WiFi, WiFi settings, Menu, Turn off Wi-Fi

Battery is almost empty :/

Titanium Version (Normal)

make soft reset... i have only once this problem

Guest hakeemy_007

i've downloaded ryrzy normal ver..23049..today..WOW!!! the scrolling is FANTASTIC!!

by far the best there is.. :) IMHO....

thanks chef...and brilliant job...

by the way do you have the normal titanium ver... :)

here s some pics of the 23049 lite version

post-464951-1253270200_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270206_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270219_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270223_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270229_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270232_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270237_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270242_thumb.jpg post-464951-1253270246_thumb.jpg

thanks again Ryrzy

but again is lite version better or the normal one?!!! :) :)

post-464951-1253270211_thumb.jpg

Edited by fafamgs

Thank you Ryrzy for 23049, its very stable like all your previous roms, but there are some little bugs, in m2d, on Programs tab, "All Programs" works only first time after soft reset and after that not. Also there is a problem with clock and task manager quick launch icon like in screenshot. And, finally, can you give back JBed instead of JBlend, because some java applications that use file system cant work well with JBlend.

post-567003-1253271069_thumb.png

Edited by sijera

Thank you and thanks to the others who replied regarding SPB keyboard. My main issue is changing the language settings. Cannot access the options, the phone freezes. Does anyone know the registries for changing the language settings?

Thanks!

When i changed regional settings into russian, rus language appeared in keyboard.

Guest waynepeh
Thank you Ryrzy for 23049, its very stable like all your previous roms, but there are some little bugs, in m2d, on Programs tab, "All Programs" works only first time after soft reset and after that not. Also there is a problem with clock and task manager quick launch icon like in screenshot. And, finally, can you give back JBed instead of JBlend, because some java applications that use file system cant work well with JBlend.

same here.. the displayed time and program manager merge together.. any remedy? only flaw i seen as of now.. else great improvement.. thx ryrzy~~