Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest aznsniper

Hi guys, I seem to have a strange problem. When I change my today from the Windows Default to Touch Flo, most of the time I get is a black screen. Most of the time, M2D doesn't load. I've had this problem with all the other WM6.5 builds so its not just this ROM. Any ideas anyone? thanks for the help in advance

Guest Eugene Chan
Hi guys, I seem to have a strange problem. When I change my today from the Windows Default to Touch Flo, most of the time I get is a black screen. Most of the time, M2D doesn't load. I've had this problem with all the other WM6.5 builds so its not just this ROM. Any ideas anyone? thanks for the help in advance

I don hav this prob, and i don think the other users hav this prob too... anyway, did u set up a topic regarding this issue? May be there will be someone can help u out there ;)

Edited by Eugene Chan

Guest reza604

hey man thanks for rom,its wonderfull..im from iran . me and my friends like your rom....but you remove the original program that needed...can you release your second rom that have importent programs in omnia rom [tv out,touch player,internet explorer,one note mobile,windows live,messenger,...]...thanks for greet work..

Guest Ryrzy
hey man thanks for rom,its wonderfull..im from iran . me and my friends like your rom....but you remove the original program that needed...can you release your second rom that have importent programs in omnia rom [tv out,touch player,internet explorer,one note mobile,windows live,messenger,...]...thanks for greet work..

hmmm i can make cab instalers with this apps... tv out is in secon post... IE is in ROM, one note too, rest i can try make cabs if you want ...

Guest Ryrzy

try to make hard reset... is recomended after installing ROMs ;)

Guest aznsniper
try to make hard reset... is recomended after installing ROMs ;)

Yeah usually after I hard reset it works however a day after, it won't work again. Rather strange problem hey. However its not that important. Your rom is alot faster than the others Ive tried and much more responsive. Thanks for the great Rom

Guest shokka9

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

;), knew i'd seen it somewhere before :D

Good work bro!

:)

Guest kc_boss_816

Can you help me out?

Do you know why i cant edit CHome editor???? I try to add a new panel but it doesnt let me!!!!!!!! I want to add a few new things to my home screen. ;)

I hard reset my phone and everything. But still doesnt work.

Guest arunachalam

good work.rom working with no problem,no hangs.I am enjoying your rom.thankyou.only one thing in file explorer i want to move some three or four files from a folder contains 35 or more files.i am unable to select req file.one by one only I can move.older roms we can select no of files thro stylus.but this latest builds it is not possible. pl verify it.Thank you

Guest wolf-2007

i had one problem with this great ROM.

2 times the voice was muted [ although the volume bar show level 4 or 5]

only soft reset solved it.

had to switch to another ROM.....

I would be glad to have this fixed in the next version.

I think it is a great ROM !

Guest Ryrzy

wolf-2007 -> i willl check that... i had this problem one time... heleped to select one more time ring tone and soft reset...

diverdude -> i have downloaded yesterday 23007 and i will make today a rom from it... if all is working i will upload it ;)

kc_boss_816 -> i will check what is wrong with chome editor...

Guest naTpuoT87

Will the back to menu work on 23007 build? Like it work on this build. When press ok in menu it back to one level up, not on today

Will the back to menu work on 23007 build? Like it work on this build. When press ok in menu it back to one level up, not on today

+1 on that.Its very useful because sometimes we must do several things in the setings and its good that it stays there.Nice job

Guest wolf-2007
wolf-2007 -> i willl check that... i had this problem one time... heleped to select one more time ring tone and soft reset...

diverdude -> i have downloaded yesterday 23007 and i will make today a rom from it... if all is working i will upload it ;)

kc_boss_816 -> i will check what is wrong with chome editor...

Update:

I moved back to Qbus ROM sam build 2004 - and the volume mute problem is the same, hapen randomly, only soft reset help

Looks to me like a bug in the O/S Build , let's hope it wil be solved in the next one.

Guest jpotrpin

it's like having a lite qbus 6.5 rom with manila. ;)

Like your rom a lot (fast, stable, new...), will donate as soon as i create paypal acc.

can't wait to try upcoming roms

Guest Joe Mckenzie

I have tried about 20 different Rom's from this site. Ryrzy's rom is by far the best (In my opinion). Touch screen, file exploring, stability are all excellent. Fantastic work. I look forward to the next version. To date (Installed 4 days ago) I have no issues whatsoever to report. Great job and keep up the good work.