Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest vibocas

Any problem with sleep how rom of nick?

work gps?

Because i installa rom 28002 of nick and it has a problem with sleep and gps don´t work and then i return to your 23506 that is very stable and fast.

What rom recommend 28002 or 23506?

Thanks, very much you are the best

Guest mrzippy

Wowww it's perfect. Thank you very much Ryrzy.

I would like to have a phonebook that the move of contacts would be perfect and smooth or soft, such as the rom of shk.

I love it to look for contacts. Or i have to install any new program to have it?

Regards and thank you in advanced,

MrZiPPy

Hello,

I just installed the new rom and i like it.. Is it possible to have the kinetic scrolling back?

Also, anyone knows how to set the original file explorer back instead of the omnialite file manager.

Thanks Ryrzy..

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

my web (only polish, but you can translate it)

www.OmniaBlog.pl

_________23.11.2009__________

----------- Build 28002 --------------

____________WMD___________

Changelog:

- update os to 28002 (new builds based on 23090),

- added WindowsLive, Bing, Messenger

- changed ROM look :)

- added FTouchSL and improved touch sensitivity (if you have some problems try to switch of FTouchSL in Windows/_FTouchSL.lnk)

- updated CleanRAM to v1.9

- added to M2D full screen weather pictures,

- Titanium is back in M2D version

- repaired lockscreen non showing new sms/calls

- and so on.... :D

Hello,

first of all I want to thank you for your work, at first I was thinking to learn how to cook a rom, but then I was told to give a look to your work and I'm glad about it.

I'm just wondering if you are sure about ftouch sl. I actually tried it with the previous version and I have to say that windows scrolling works better without ftouchsl.

At least with my settings...

Guest cobrica

Wou its cool..this rom is very fast and everything.. can you i next realase dont include Total commander and set all omnia lite programs as default and include HTC Album with landscape fix?

Guest HAKAN KAHRAMAN

Ryrzy :)

Can you give Phone.bin for 28002 lite rom

And ı want to ask a question is this important for rom performans ?

I have your other LitePhone.bin can ı use that for this 28002 lite rom ?

Thanks ...

Edited by HAKAN KAHRAMAN

Guest deathcubek

Hi, just installed your latest 28002 rom and wanted to thank you as it is just the best rom I've ever tested on this phone! Thanks a lot and keep up your unbelievable work! Everything seems perfect!

Guest daweed60

hi!

i'm actually testing your new rom with M2D features. first thing i can tell you it's the amazing sensitivty of the screen!

you're a great cooker and i like it!

good job again and continue in that way!

EDIT : i've a big problem with this rom in fact... It didn't recognize my mass storage? can somebody help me? if it's a known bug i would go back to 23506 M2D...

EDIT 2 : after little research i've found that memory is just dismounted. Does somebody knows how to mount it?

EDIT 3 : with a hard reset of the main memory, my mass storage is came back! so i'll stay on that rom^^

Edited by daweed60