Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Brancard

Ryrzy, you make the best omnia roms and you know it

Where can we find the torchbutton application with the clean icon? Maybe it should be cooked in lite rom by default for next releases.

Thank you for what you do for us.

Guest melburnian
Ryrzy, you make the best omnia roms and you know it

Where can we find the torchbutton application with the clean icon? Maybe it should be cooked in lite rom by default for next releases.

Thank you for what you do for us.

Hi Ryrzy... Flashed your rom last night and it was very clean. So far, I love what is in the ROM. I will tested the ROM out over and let you know if something comes up.

Oh by the way, after the flashed my camera didn't work but after a hard reset, it came good again. :)

Thanks Ryrzy for the great ROM.

Thanks for the update, downloading now and will try out later :D

Is the phone part included in your custom romz? I don't think so, but i want to know, because i don't want to

brick my omnia again!!

Greetz,

Eric

Just the PDA is included

Hi,

I'm a newbie...I was just about to flash my Omnia to 28002 and I had a problem. Sorry for asking stupid question, but could I use a pc with Vista to flash my Omnia? Or I could only use XP? Here's a screenshot of what I'm facing.

86093451.th.jpg

Edited by capek

Guest ferrari85
Hi,

I'm a newbie...I was just about to flash my Omnia to 28002 and I had a problem. Sorry for asking stupid question, but could I use a pc with Vista to flash my Omnia? Or I could only use XP? Here's a screenshot of what I'm facing.

All custom roms can only be used to flash under Windows XP. For flashing under Vista/7, it has to be done using VMware and set up a virtual XP desktop. Various Guides can be easily found in the forum using search :D

Guest tmichel

Hello,

I found a little bug in Build 23506 /COM5 : when you change theme's background pic,

the background picture is not updated completely everywhere in the screens. Rebooting the

phone fix the prob.

BTW, does the 28xxx based ROM fix top taskbar zoom issue (zoom popup

prevents usage of Total Commander's / and '..' buttons and top screen touching ?)

Thanks for super job ! My I900 has never be so smooth as it is now :-)

cheers from Belgium

Th

Guest MobileTR tayfun
Hello,

I found a little bug in Build 23506 /COM5 : when you change theme's background pic,

the background picture is not updated completely everywhere in the screens. Rebooting the

phone fix the prob.

BTW, does the 28xxx based ROM fix top taskbar zoom issue (zoom popup

prevents usage of Total Commander's / and '..' buttons and top screen touching ?)

Thanks for super job ! My I900 has never be so smooth as it is now :-)

cheers from Belgium

Th

You must be change it with m2dc /background :D

Hi

First: thanks for the rom Ryrzy!!

When I try to set up a password for the device in settings/lock and then set prompt if phone unused for 24 Hours it will always ask for a password when I have lock my device. Anyone have a solution for this. Hope you can understand what I mean.

Guest Revoxje

I dont know if this is known problem, or its just my phone because this is the second rom thats got the problem :D, but in the audio manager tab thingy... the music stops @ 0:49. Doesnt matter which song or sound. Is there a way to change the audio manager to windows media or something? Cuz im using windows media already instead of the audio manager due to the problem.

Guest Daedric1383

I'm getting bluetooth problems on the 28xxx version rom, can't send any file from the phone to computers.

Tried two diferent computers, with two diferent bluetooth adapters... no work.

Hello,

Are you sure the lite version IS the lite version?

I got office mobile, bing and other stuff that the previous lite version didn't have.

I never use office mobile :D

Guest George_red_storm
Confirming that Alarm is working fine on my device in M2D version.

Ryrzy

Many Thanks, phone is working cool.

No. Don't work. In Home Screen still "Alarm Off".

How we can totally remove Omnia Lites Applications?

I'm getting bluetooth problems on the 28xxx version rom, can't send any file from the phone to computers.

Tried two diferent computers, with two diferent bluetooth adapters... no work.

Try flash again. Mines work fine with bluetooth !

Guest cobrica

Wou its cool..this rom is very fast and everything.. can you i next realase dont include Total commander and set all omnia lite programs as default and include HTC Album with landscape fix

Guest Beliar0
Weather is misplaced in today screen. Its on top of the clock and no background weather.

Im i missing something

had the same issue.

hard reset helped...

also had a problem with restoring my backup with pim-backup... but disabling and re-enabling threaded sms-view helped

now 28002 m2d is running very very fine on my omnia.

touch sensibility is very great, battery life seems to be much better than in previous roms and everything is very smooth.

very good job, ryrzy!!!

thanks

Guest eddietainer

Hey people,

First time I ever flashed a smartphone. In this case I used the 28xx (m2d) Rom from Ryrzy. Great stuff!!! Thnx for the beautiful work.

I have however 1 question.....

I locked my phone with a password (4 digits) (start/settings/lock)...that works fine..but I found a more suitable solution for locking the device=Smart Lock.

I intended to disable the password but I can not make it work. Whatever i try...the password can be changed but cannot be disabled. The selection for diabling is grayed out and cannot be unselected anymore. (option is called 'prompt if phone unused for')

Anyone a solution or a bug??

Greetings

Eddietainer