Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Beliar0
I dont know if this is known problem, or its just my phone because this is the second rom thats got the problem :D , but in the audio manager tab thingy... the music stops @ 0:49. Doesnt matter which song or sound. Is there a way to change the audio manager to windows media or something? Cuz im using windows media already instead of the audio manager due to the problem.

i don´t have such a problem...

also i don´t have the bluetooth-bug another user mentioned...

easiest way would be to flash again or just do an hard-reset. that will help for sure, because it´s not a bug in 28002...

@ Bocika

Password is omnia

Does any one hv problem with wifi or data connection in 28002 M2Dver.. i can't see wifi icon on taskbar as it is turned on .. any clues

Edited by Jadoon

Guest 1337ngt

hi Ryrzy, use ur old style rom :D 21876 and must say its the best i ever seen. only 1 question i have nur hsdpa (3g+) only 3G can i enable it? or have i made some mistakes with the roms before i habe 3g+ (hsdpa) thx 1337ngt

Guest Beliar0
had the same issue.

hard reset helped...

also had a problem with restoring my backup with pim-backup... but disabling and re-enabling threaded sms-view helped

now 28002 m2d is running very very fine on my omnia.

touch sensibility is very great, battery life seems to be much better than in previous roms and everything is very smooth.

very good job, ryrzy!!!

thanks

oh...

seems like mostly_cloudy at night doesn´t work...

all the other weather backgrounds that day worked fine. any solution???

unbenanntyhy.th.jpg

oh...

unbenanntyhy.th.jpg

ups.... i must update all weather images... sorry for that

oh...

unbenanntyhy.th.jpg

Try install other theme for M2D v2 here !

it will fix the problem.

Guest Beliar0
ups.... i must update all weather images... sorry for that

would be very great if you could make an m2d theme that i can install (which means i don´t have to flash again).

thanks for now!

Guest Beliar0
Try install other theme for M2D v2 here !

it will fix the problem.

by the way: didn´t help. installed leo theme by omar and still the same problem.

hope ryrzy has a way to fix it...

thanks

Hi,

After one day using 23506 M2D....i am speechless...my phone runs much2 more faster. thanks a million to Ryrzy. However. One odd thing happened to me. I am using Nav N Go IGO 8 as my GPS software. I couldn't get it to run after flashing it to 23506 M2D. I had soft and hard reset several times. But nothing happens. Then, I decided that the ROM may not be compatible with the software..so I tried installing Garmin XT. The samething happened! Could not even opened.. HOWEVER. The odd solution (thank god) that I manage to deal with this problem is by turning off/ticked off Touch Flo on "Home" setting BEFORE you opened the GPS software. Having said that....it solved the problem for both IGO8 and Garmin XT. It's kinda a hassle but I wouldn't mind taking an extra 15seconds to do so, as long as I have a much more faster ROM and nice looking Touch FLO. I hope Ryrzy could fix this for the next ROM. I am just trying to share my problem and hope it help others too! By the way....I was wondering whether I could avoid this problem if I flashed with 23506 Lite instead?

one more thing...about the the weather problem...I had the same thing going on ..but then.. I soft reset my omnia 3 times (continously)... and...somehow it fixed the problem (better than to have hard resetting it).. :D dont know why or how it happened. Try it out.Hope it helps others!

There;s a bug in the normal version. Whne u soft reset, the time goes back to AM instead of staying at PM

+1 soft reset and the time and date is set back to 1/1 2008

I found problem witch normal version. Whenever I try to install FTouchSL 2.1, after soft-reset (forced by program ) system boots and hangs showing cab's installation progress bar. Soft reset doesn't work and then I need to do hard reset. So now I don't use FT.

Another small issue is automatic screen rotation which sometimes doesn't work at all, but it's completely randomly.

Besides that Rom is super awesome.

I found problem witch normal version. Whenever I try to install FTouchSL 2.1, after soft-reset (forced by program ) system boots and hangs showing cab's installation progress bar. Soft reset doesn't work and then I need to do hard reset. So now I don't use FT.

Another small issue is automatic screen rotation which sometimes doesn't work at all, but it's completely randomly.

Besides that Rom is super awesome.

a po co instalujesz FTouchSL 2.1 skoro jest on juz w ROMie ?

why you install FTouchSL 2.1 ? it is cooked in ROM

a po co instalujesz FTouchSL 2.1 skoro jest on juz w ROMie ?

why you install FTouchSL 2.1 ? it is cooked in ROM

I haven't noticed that :-[ What a lame, sorry bothering You.

hi ryrzy

best rom I ever used, great work :D

The only "bug" I've found is that the ending of the wifi connection is really slow when I shut it down from the settings menu in m2d.

No such problem when I shut it down the old fashion way

hi ryrzy

best rom I ever used, great work :D

The only "bug" I've found is that the ending of the wifi connection is really slow when I shut it down from the settings menu in m2d.

No such problem when I shut it down the old fashion way

switch on once Wifi Router... then in Comm manager this option will be not greeyed and switching off wifi is ok