Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

hello ryrzy!

any news for the weather bug?

hope you can fix it soon or either tell me how i can get rid of it... thanks

Did you try to change M2D theme with full weather on homepage ? That's the way i fixed that problem. (I installed theme Leo 4 M2D)

Guest Beliar0
Did you try to change M2D theme with full weather on homepage ? That's the way i fixed that problem. (I installed theme Leo 4 M2D)

do you have a link for me?

the m2d thread here is tooo big...

i tried it with an leo theme yesterday, but m2dc didn´t find it... had to repack as .zip and then aply it. but still i have the same problem.

so it would be great if you have a link directly to your theme :D

do you have a link for me?

the m2d thread here is tooo big...

i tried it with an leo theme yesterday, but m2dc didn´t find it... had to repack as .zip and then aply it. but still i have the same problem.

so it would be great if you have a link directly to your theme :D

Do a search with "Leo for M2D WQVGA" ! Use M2DC to add theme then apply it.

That problem is from xml file, i think so. So just apply a new theme for M2D or replace the xml file.

Edited by Anh N.

Guest HAKAN KAHRAMAN

Ryrzy

Can you give Phone.bin for 28002 lite rom

And ı want to ask a question is this important for rom performans ?

I have your other LitePhone.bin can ı use that for this 28002 lite rom ?

Thanks ...

Guest Beliar0
Do a search with "Leo for M2D WQVGA" ! Use M2DC to add theme then apply it.

That problem is from xml file, i think so. So just apply a new theme for M2D or replace the xml file.

hmm...

installed rainygold-theme now and then installed leo-theme (had to create a .zip out of the .rar for my own). now it seems to work... hope so. i think yesterday "mostly cloudy at night" didn´t work. now it does

I dont know if this is known problem, or its just my phone because this is the second rom thats got the problem :D , but in the audio manager tab thingy... the music stops @ 0:49. Doesnt matter which song or sound. Is there a way to change the audio manager to windows media or something? Cuz im using windows media already instead of the audio manager due to the problem.

I also have the same bug, but for me it stops at 0:26. I always had this bug with TouchFlo2D. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Guest Beliar0
hi Ryrzy. i use your rom. but i have a problem.

how to fix this??

screenshot1mf.png

soft reset isn't fix the problem

don´t have that problem...

also audio-manager tab works fine (except when i´m connected to my pc via active synch)

Guest Beliar0

had another strange thing going on today...

every sms was sent 2 times !?

flashed again, installed my programs, made settings etc and now everything is fine finally.

hope microsoft doesn´t change too much in upcoming builds, so that i "can" stay with this absolutely amazing rom for a long time.

great work ryrzy!!!

had another strange thing going on today...

every sms was sent 2 times !?

That problem is come from your operator not the phone ! So dont need to flash again ;)

Ryrzy's rom, how can i say, it's not the fastest, lightest one, but stablest and sharpest in every icon !

@Ryrzy: can you add front camera on next release :( Sometime it's usefull 4 my girl friend to make up :D

Guest Beliar0
That problem is come from your operator not the phone ! So dont need to flash again ;)

Ryrzy's rom, how can i say, it's not the fastest, lightest one, but stablest and sharpest in every icon !

@Ryrzy: can you add front camera on next release :( Sometime it's usefull 4 my girl friend to make up :D

that´s for sure, but there was no wrong setting or something.

anyway, now all is fine

Guest emoture

YOUR MY NEW COOK RYRZY!!! Your ROMS are just awesome but can I ask a special request... Please include the TouchWiz Plus from the B7300 Omnia lite aside from titanium... I really love touch wiz plus (tnx to sector by the way...) And make black versions of these cooked into your rom http://www.modaco.com/content-page/294166/...0-i910/page/20/

I know that it's asking too much but I'd really love yo if you did that for me so pLEaSe!??

Yah and some of them are quite buggy like touch player.. could anybody go there and fix it for us omnians?

sory for my question but i have to travel too much and could not be able to follow since 55 th page :D

im using 23081 version since 3 rd november.

nice rom, satisfacting me.

but new 2 roms are here at first page. :(

i have some problems with my rom..

tuch screen sesnitivity is very low at windows. but not loaded applications for example keyboard. (especially the right side of the screen)

i can not compose MMS

i can not accept videocalls while slidelock is on

while inputting sms recipient, the adress does not autocomplete

phone locks at least twice a week especially while reading hotmail e mails and needs soft reset.

do these problems solved?

thanks in advance for your answers..

sory for my question but i have to travel too much and could not be able to follow since 55 th page :D

im using 23081 version since 3 rd november.

nice rom, satisfacting me.

but new 2 roms are here at first page. :(

i have some problems with my rom..

tuch screen sesnitivity is very low at windows. but not loaded applications for example keyboard. (especially the right side of the screen)

i can not compose MMS

i can not accept videocalls while slidelock is on

while inputting sms recipient, the adress does not autocomplete

phone locks at least twice a week especially while reading hotmail e mails and needs soft reset.

do these problems solved?

thanks in advance for your answers..

most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy :D

guys i have new builds.... 23091, 23511 and 28005 whith one i have use in next ROM ? ;)

most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy :(

guys i have new builds.... 23091, 23511 and 28005 whith one i have use in next ROM ? :D

The right one ;)

OK. Seriously take most stable, cause I'm pretty sure that they're really fast.

most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy :(

guys i have new builds.... 23091, 23511 and 28005 whith one i have use in next ROM ? :D

Which one is Com5 ? ;) i think it will be better if we used one of COM5 Releases

EDIT: and if the guys will be happy about it maybe u can also give 4 rows start menu a shot here is the cab and screen shots

ya and plz include msn Weather in the new ROM

post-550060-1259310130_thumb.png

Edited by Kampos

I heard that 28005 is the final build for WM 6.5 for the time being?

(Source: www.kingmobile.net/)

P.S. sorry it's a chinese site...

Hope that helps.

most of them are solved in new roms... 28002 is realy nice... only few pictures in weather on home screen are bugy ;)

s***..

i can not find my datacable.. :D put somewhere but where??

today i ll try to find a new cable and try this.. :(

thanks a lot...