Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest skaynan

A question that may have been asked here before:

Chome editor quits whenever I try to add a new page (not panel). What gives? is there any alternatives to Chome editor then?

Guest mobilefox

28005 of course master Ryrzy.

I am big fan of your lite rom's, they work faster for me and saves loads of battery !!

But does M2D versions eat more battery ?

Anybody plz help ?

Guest Unisoldrew

Ryrzy, thanks very very much for making the most of my Omnia - your hard work is much appreciated.

I'm about to cut loose and move on to ................. the iPhone (I thought it could never happen!) :D

Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks before splitting.

(although I may need to stick around to flash my phone back to stock ROM to get cashback on it?)

Guest EL FUERTE

does anybody know how to get a cab fix or anything to make vibration work after installing new opera software on the latest roms,i been having that problem

Use SIPChange in Programs

Guest shantul

Sorry for the silly question ... anyone can point me to a step by step guide to install these ROMs? I own an Omnia and have only ever flashed it once with the official Vodafone ROM (UK) update almost a year ago, so any suggested precautions would be welcome. :D

Guest munie90
HOW TO change input method.the default input set as samsung keybroad. it cannot change to windowkeybroad. :D

Use sktools. ITS THE BEST. U need it.

hey, thanks for the rom ryrzy, FIRST Time flashing omnia.i got the latest 28002 lite. Just wanna know if file explorer dont support landscape. When on landscape i see no words(its just messed up) One more thing,

I disabled Wifi power save but wifi still goes off when phone sleep. Does anyone know a registry or something to fix it up. to have it to stay on.

Sorry for the silly question ... anyone can point me to a step by step guide to install these ROMs? I own an Omnia and have only ever flashed it once with the official Vodafone ROM (UK) update almost a year ago, so any suggested precautions would be welcome. :D

You can Find step by step guide thanks to SECTOR HERE

Hello Ryrzy,

I would like to know how to make a rom that looks like an official one (i know u guys think i'm nuts :D ), i mean with all the samsung original aplications.

the only think that i maneged to do is to use visual kitchen and i've made my own rom but for some reason i can't use the original dialer from samsung ( it messt up my contacts list each time i scroll it)

btw i've use your files from the visual kitchen thread (28002)

hope someone can help (don't forget i'm a newbie first class :( )

Hi,

I really like ryrzy's 28002 rom.

anyone here knows how to change the start menu (platform style) to the original one?

also, i would like to have the original lockscreen. do you have cabfile for that?

Thanks..

I really like this rom, fast and stable.

ryrzy rom update fast...I'm using 23506 then 28002 out and soon master ryrzy will release rom with new build again. Is there any way to backup my previous setting and installed program so i can restore it when i flash to new rom?

I installed lot of programs and setting, i change every shortcut icon in start menu with iphone icon and it's lot of pain if i must do that again every time i flash to new rom

Is it ok if i use spritebackup or similar program to backup my previous system and restore it on new rom?

Sorry for this stupid question and my english :D

Thanks

Guest eddietainer
Hey people,

First time I ever flashed a smartphone. In this case I used the 28xx (m2d) Rom from Ryrzy. Great stuff!!! Thnx for the beautiful work.

I have however 1 question.....

I locked my phone with a password (4 digits) (start/settings/lock)...that works fine..but I found a more suitable solution for locking the device=Smart Lock.

I intended to disable the password but I can not make it work. Whatever i try...the password can be changed but cannot be disabled. The selection for diabling is grayed out and cannot be unselected anymore. (option is called 'prompt if phone unused for')

Anyone a solution or a bug??

Greetings

Eddietainer

Problem solved: it was a certificate from my work from syncing with exchange. This certificate pushed the lock. On the internet search for "unlock exchange windows mobile" and you will find a solution.

Guest kevin2210

Can anyone tell me how to use Fltouch, when i enable it, i cant use finger to slide anymore, when i disable it , it become normal, may be cause i dont know how to seting it corectly, please tell me mr RYR,

I heard that would improve the touch sensitive but i dont know how to use

i think HTC task manager is quite usefull , but what a pity in new release RYR's rom he removed it, Mr ryr can you add it in yours later rom

And one more mr RYR i think the original dial is quite good it lock screen when u make a phone call or accept call, so it wont be misstoch anything you dont want to, how can i install the origial dialer in this rom (28002) please tell me, i try install original cab file but it doesnt work well , may i use advan config to do it i mean lock screen when make a phone call or accept call, i enable phone skin in advanced config/phone but it still no lock when i make a call

Edited by kevin2210