Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest anochampions

Great rom. Thanks for sharing!!!

Can i attach the "alarm" (home screen) with other programs(spb time or something like this)???

How can i remove opera from the rom? I've allready install opera 10...

Guest leap_ahead
is there for real so change when you all use WOW SRS ? i cant hear any changes in sound :D

try this settings

Speakers -->Headphones mode

SRS 3D Effect 90%

SRS Center Effect 40%

SRS Focus Level 80%

SRS Definition Level 90%

TruBass

SRS TruBass Level 100%

SRS TruBass Speaker Size 40Hz

Input Gain -4db

Output Gain -2db

Guest xearsol
yes its right :D

28008 soon...

is it the 6.1 media player (the original omnia) one or the one from here (omnia photo album)? i have the original media album in my omnia now.

thanks for your time.

-solved- thanks for the guide guys. used the omnia photo album and everything is a doddle.

you have produced a great cooked rom, ryrzy. keep up. this might be my most preferred rom in future.

Edited by xearsol

Guest henry137
is there for real so change when you all use WOW SRS ? i cant hear any changes in sound :D

hi Ryrzy

on 28002m2d for week, i install ACR and SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0. but install ,restarted the phone gone to sleep. soft restart and uninstall SRS_wow, soft reset phone back to normal.

i also install rickymsyh6 and gb-ppc-2.1.8 for chinese and working fine.

THANKYOU for all your hard work :(

Ryrzy. your rom is awesome, but I am having this problem, after i set the background, it overlaps with the weather background at home.. is there anyone to disable the weather background?????

Hi Ryrzy,

Awesome works on your roms, I have a problem with 3G in rom 28002, when I try to connect my omnia in 3G it can't connect to it, it always answers : "There are no data session active ........ etc".

For the configuration, it sets up by my operator, in your preview rom 235xx, it works perfectly.

Do you know what's the problem?

Edited by TET93

Guest heungwing

I also have this problem, I am using Smartone in Hong Kong.

How can i solve it?? The following solution isn't work for me. :D :( ;) :D

You can change this BUT it will erase the internal 16 gb or 8 gb harddrive

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

Edited by heungwing

Guest munie90

Hey anyone getting problems sending emails, well i can send a email and recieve but i CANT SEND ATTACHMENTS. Its like it gives me a limit i can only send like 3kb emails. ....

Switching between landscape and portrait mode doesn't work in some applications (for example Garmin XT). When switching from landscape to portraid mode, the resolution become all messed up.

slika2n.jpg

this happens when switching to landscape mode in Garmin XT

hmm.. i think you can set weather on weather tab.. the on on home will follow.. google means data from google, but location is the same from weather tab.. 

you can try to update again.. it is common to fail sometimes..

no, weather tab is working OK, weather at home screen not - it is allways the same - tap to update..no data..

btw calculator is working in my ROM?

Guest ...angel...

I have a very big problem... after reflashing my i900 from 28002 m2d build of ryrzy to 28009 m2d build of dheewatara... i decided to flash my phone back to 28002 of ryrzy... when suddenly the power was interrupted while downloading the eboot.... so my computer restarted... shocks! very unlucky... when i tried to open my omnia... it is always stuck on the "samsung omnia" screen... i tried to reflash but the computer can't recognize the phone now..... so the update software cannot find my phone...

please.. those good guys out there.. help... X_X

please.....X_X

Guest kennethchia
I have a very big problem... after reflashing my i900 from 28002 m2d build of ryrzy to 28009 m2d build of dheewatara... i decided to flash my phone back to 28002 of ryrzy... when suddenly the power was interrupted while downloading the eboot.... so my computer restarted... shocks! very unlucky... when i tried to open my omnia... it is always stuck on the "samsung omnia" screen... i tried to reflash but the computer can't recognize the phone now..... so the update software cannot find my phone...

please.. those good guys out there.. help... X_X

please.....X_X

hi angel try grandprix flashing . yesterday i using grandprix flashing , it's ok work done :D