Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest aleXander XC

Great! and i repeat great job! :D The 28002 with M2D "flows" exceptionally! Downloaded one week ago and tested.. excellent ROM!

I just encounter tow very small problem that might be fixed..

1. when you open and edit a contact and the "window" which ask for the modification of the number appears, the background image (the white in background) is removed. At its place there is the white-gray squares pattern (like transparent)

2. I didn't find a way to select whether a contact is displayed like [Name Surname] or [surname, Name]. A menu voice could be added if not existing yet. It is rather inconvenient to save than modify it by outlook and then save back on the phone..

Then i have other two question to ask you:

1. How can i watch videos on the internet? Nor opera 9.5. Nor 10 beta 2 are able to do that.

2. I have a strange problem which is not directly related with the rom.. I need to access to a web page that requires javascript (and it is not written in a good way). All the above browsers (plus explorer) yields a white page when i log in into that page.. whereas the first page and the rest of the site is displayed correctly.. Any help?

Realy thank you for your help.

And again wonderful rom

Guest kevin2210
Great! and i repeat great job! :D The 28002 with M2D "flows" exceptionally! Downloaded one week ago and tested.. excellent ROM!

I just encounter tow very small problem that might be fixed..

1. when you open and edit a contact and the "window" which ask for the modification of the number appears, the background image (the white in background) is removed. At its place there is the white-gray squares pattern (like transparent)

2. I didn't find a way to select whether a contact is displayed like [Name Surname] or [surname, Name]. A menu voice could be added if not existing yet. It is rather inconvenient to save than modify it by outlook and then save back on the phone..

Then i have other two question to ask you:

1. How can i watch videos on the internet? Nor opera 9.5. Nor 10 beta 2 are able to do that.

2. I have a strange problem which is not directly related with the rom.. I need to access to a web page that requires javascript (and it is not written in a good way). All the above browsers (plus explorer) yields a white page when i log in into that page.. whereas the first page and the rest of the site is displayed correctly.. Any help?

Realy thank you for your help.

And again wonderful rom

1. you can use skyfire browser if you want to watch video or listen musin online direct with browser

2. you can try skyfire browser to access to the web page one again may be it's working

Guest smokin afro

i already downloaded, and use some your 28002 WM 6.5 ROM from the lte to M2D version

but everytime i used the ROM, i always have the same problem,..

sone application, suddenly closed after open for within 5 or 10 sec,..

example :

HTC album, only 5 sec, and suddenly, "snap" it closes itself,...

Windows Media, try to update the library, but after 104 files found, suddenly "snap" it close again,...

Camera Album (from sector), after click menu and click it again, and "snap" it close again,...

and many others bug i can't remember,..

how can i fix this??

some of myfriends, who also using ur ROM, doesn't have the problem like me,... :D

Guest vbrsekhar

Guys

Yeah the problem of applications getting killed/snapped is there in this rom 28002. This problem has been resolved in the older roms but again it striked. Although this problem has been fixed in 28005 and 28007 by other chefs, our Ryrzy chef is keeping silent for some reason in not releasing his marvellous work with new roms. He is the only one who brought a complete different look in the latest roms and we are waiting for his another excellence. Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeee Ryrzy, another rom for us. This time can you remove opera browser and total commander in them so that we will install it separately if we want. Opera being updated the new version, we would like to go for it but the older version has already been cooked and cant be deleted.

However, thanks a lot again for your good work chef. Kudoos to you.

Guest kevin2210
hi...

i really like this rom, but i want the default wm 6.5 lockscene, where can i find the original lockscene??

thanks

default is original 6.5 lock screen (slide to unlock ) you can modify it by seting/system /smart lock

Guest kevin2210

Mr ryr i really like yours rom , but 28002 is not quite stable please release final rom with newest Os update , i think it'll be the yours last rom pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

28009 is available and they said that it's damm fast can you make a 28009 m2d version please

Edited by kevin2210

Guest dani_carrabba
default is original 6.5 lock screen (slide to unlock ) you can modify it by seting/system /smart lock

yeah but what i want is the original lockscene

not the wm 6.5 lockscene by rzyr...screen04y.jpg

Edited by dani_carrabba

Guest kevin2210
yeah but what i want is the original lockscene

not the wm 6.5 lockscene by rzyr...screen04y.jpg

very simple, seting/system/samrt lock and uncheck everything there, when u hold end button it will lock yours screen, slide to unlock is quite cool why you dont like it, you seem to be classic type

but i prefer s2u2 than 6.5 lock , cause it got more seting than 6.5 lock

Edited by kevin2210

Guest seacoral123

Hello dear all,

I am interested on this rom and will be my first flash rom. 21874. Yet to read how to flash this rom, I am formerly a HTC HD user, but lost my hardware.

Just wonder is the mobile tracker still there?

In the future if i wanted to revert back to official rom, is this possible.

Thank you.

Guest kevin2210
Hello dear all,

I am interested on this rom and will be my first flash rom. 21874. Yet to read how to flash this rom, I am formerly a HTC HD user, but lost my hardware.

Just wonder is the mobile tracker still there?

In the future if i wanted to revert back to official rom, is this possible.

Thank you.

no problem you can go back to original rom by using grand pix

Guest music_editor_9x
i am using rom 28002_MD. there seems to be a problem with the wifi connection. it cannot connect to any wifi server. how can i fix this?

I don't have this problem, but it might occur when I turn on Plane mode, do HR if u can not fix it.

Hey, Ryrzy, is there any way to increase the sensitivity on the phone pad? I find the original rom is smoother and i wish tweaking the regedit may help. Any solutions please?^^

Guest aleXander XC
1. you can use skyfire browser if you want to watch video or listen musin online direct with browser

2. you can try skyfire browser to access to the web page one again may be it's working

Thanks for the hint for youtube video.. In any case for the website seems there is no browser working.. I tried all the version of Opera, Skyfire, IE, the old iris browser.. nothing.. Paradoxically the problem is in the personal area of an ENGINEERING university website..

Thanks anyway for the help..

Guest kevin2210
Thanks for the hint for youtube video.. In any case for the website seems there is no browser working.. I tried all the version of Opera, Skyfire, IE, the old iris browser.. nothing.. Paradoxically the problem is in the personal area of an ENGINEERING university website..

Thanks anyway for the help..

what about opera 10 beta 2 , it is really awesome with turbo technology, i'm using it and now opera 9.5 is out of my device (when loading webpage sometime the yours device is stuck)

Guest Beliar0
Hi this ROM is really reactive but i have a problem, The weather at the homecreen don't work i can't have the update!

works!

but i think you have to once start google maps and search for your current location i think...

works!

but i think you have to once start google maps and search for your current location i think...

Not really but the phone had no location, I called someone and the phone has update

Not really but the phone had no location, I called someone and the phone has update]

My phone weather works fine after agreeing to google location :D:)

I can Not get mtools to work! please help. It starts up but then just switches to last viewed window??

Guest aleXander XC
what about opera 10 beta 2 , it is really awesome with turbo technology, i'm using it and now opera 9.5 is out of my device (when loading webpage sometime the yours device is stuck)

Yes Opera M 10 b2 is now my current browser and actually it solved the problem for the webmail of that site but still not working with the personal area of the site.. I also tried the twin of operaM10b2 which is Opera Mini 5.something.. Now listen that, this engineering university has some agreemets with microsoft for the reserch and the sites do not work with ANY windows-based device, but it did with apple i-phone.. And this drive me crazy... lol