Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest skemald
Hello, I installed build 28002 normal :-)

I notice that the X-button always closes the running program. Isn't the default WM behaviour to minimize a program when tapping the X-button? In my case I want Messaging to always run in the background, because it takes quite some time to start everytime.

Anyone else experiencing the same and is there a way to change this?

Thanks in advance for your info!

Hi plaza7,

You can set your one button to "OK/CLOSE". I set it to menu button. So I can minimize with saying ok.

And of course many thanks to master Ryrzy ;)

Regards...

EDIT : Sorry, if you press OK/CLOSE program can close. I use "END" key for return to home. You can try it.

Edited by skemald

Please, anyone help this newbie crying for light of directions...

thanks,

Hello Ryrzy,

My current device says:

PDA : i900DFHL1/DFHL1

PHONE : i900XXHL1

Got it from OPTUS, so the device is australian , but now i live in indonesia. English speaking device is fine for me. Warranty is already void by now. so, i guess trying cooked rom is around the corner.

My newbie question is: Is it technically okay to upgrade my device's current version by using the file "28002_M2D.exe" ?

thanks in advance,

Fitoni

Guest Beliar0
Please, anyone help this newbie crying for light of directions...

thanks,

sure it is ok...

doesn´t matter what language you had until now

have fun with ryrzys rom...

by the way: i really recommend using spb mobile shell. works like a charm and looks very beatifull with imarche skins

Guest henrerossouw

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could help me. This is a very strange problem which I couldn't find by searching the thread:

I've flashed my phone with the new rom obviously. Hard reset a couple of times.

When the phone is locked and someone calls me, it rings once and then "drops the call". But then a second or two later the phone rings normally again. If I don't answer, my phone shows 2 missed calls, even if only one person called.

This may seem like a small problem, but the time that lapses while the "1st call drops" and the "2nd one rings" makes that I miss a call every time.

I've uninstalled everything. This happens when I use the built in lock mechanism and also when I use S2U2.

When the phone is unlocked though, it works perfectly.

Thanks for any help.

I'm back ;)

here you have for test 2 ROMs... both are that same... but builds are different... 23616 and 28014 ... you can test witch build is better ;)

Only M2D ver. for now

Change log:

- removed Favorite settings,

- removed Opera Browser (you can install that version that you wont)

- new menu look (thanks for Sector!)

- new Wi-Fi Router

screen01bo.th.jpgscreen02qd.th.jpgscreen03bj.th.jpgscreenshot1qn.th.png

Download (pass: omnia):

23616 - MediaFire

28014 - MediaFire

Edited by Ryrzy

I am having this problem and desperately looking for solutions.. This rom is not able to read chinese, even installing chinese input plumsip doesn't help... NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEE!!! >.<

lsherif - ahhh my bad!! sorry ;) i forgot that i tested pagepol 15MB ;) and i dont change it to default ;) but you can try maybe it will be good move ;)

bxxxn -> strange... i tested that rom now and it is ok...

lsherif - ahhh my bad!! sorry ;) i forgot that i tested pagepol 15MB ;) and i dont change it to default ;) but you can try maybe it will be good move ;)

Hi Ryrzy,

Sorry for the false alarm.

I've just re-flashed it with 28014 and it seems perfect.

Probably something happened during fist flash.

Thanks for the great rom.

B.

P.S. Any update about missed calls on home screen of M2D

Guest kevin2210

well that's a big surprise mr RYR i'm waitting for yours rom and now here it is , for yours own idea which version is better ?? downloading .....and update cant wait longer

Edited by kevin2210

Guest kevin2210

please tell me how can i changed it to default plese

Guest lsherif

You are the Master, needs either your guidence how to do it , or i prefer you do it & upload again if possible.

Thanks,

Guest kevin2210

yeah ryr please fix the page tool , 32mb free seem to be too small and it's going to be slow Thanks sir

Both 28014 and 23616 is 15mb page tool or one of theme??

Edited by kevin2210

Guest kevin2210
UltraLite rom next time please.

What is the difference between Normal & Lite?

lite is like ultralite but not ultra that's all, normal is with popular app included titanium, lite is included little app i guessed so

waitting for 28014 and 23616 with smaller page tool (cant wait any more i'm so excited with yours new rom mr ryr) i thinks free ram is 50mb is ok but under is quite slow

i saw 28008 in yours website is it newer any chance in enghlish with this rom ??

Edited by kevin2210

I am having this problem and desperately looking for solutions.. This rom is not able to read chinese, even installing chinese input plumsip doesn't help... NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEE!!! >.<

you need install Chinese font,you can serch on internet.but also you can PM me,i'll sending chinese fonts to you with pleasure.

you need install Chinese font,you can serch on internet.but also you can PM me,i'll sending chinese fonts to you with pleasure.

you can guys make tutorial what to install to work in china... i will write this in second post