Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest kiro777

Many thanks Ryrzy for the new roms. I'm using 23506 M2D, it's faster and smoother than 23081 but I really miss Titanium. Can you make M2D + Titanium rom on 23506(or maybe on your next release) for all the people like me that like both M2D and Titanium? And is there any other way I can add Titanium on current 23506 M2D?

Guest jmsmartins
Many thanks Ryrzy for the new roms. I'm using 23506 M2D, it's faster and smoother than 23081 but I really miss Titanium. Can you make M2D + Titanium rom on 23506(or maybe on your next release) for all the people like me that like both M2D and Titanium? And is there any other way I can add Titanium on current 23506 M2D?

you can add m2d in titanium version

Guest Michelangelos

I have a I900L (ARGENTINA) it has different 3G bands than I900 from USA....

May I Install this rom? or this rom has the phone part included and will replace mine?

thanks in advance!!

May I Install this rom? or this rom has the phone part included and will replace mine?

thanks in advance!!

This ROM does not contain a Phone part, so you can flash it with no doubt.

Guest jmsmartins

thanks in advance!!

yes you may. no phone part in this rom and in the other 2 you asked. you can flash anyone

Guest cruddasj

Hi Ryrzy and others. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. With the custom start menu highlight and the lock screen is this installed as an item that can be removed in the remove programs menu? I am looking for a vanilla ROM. Its not that I dislike the highlight but i am trying to get as close to the original ROM from microsoft. It may be an unreasonable request but could you please consider releasing a Vanilla ROM in your sys releases?

Thankyou and keep up the great work :)

I did that and it says me that the archive is damaged.

I downloaded lite version too and I haven't problem with unpacking.

Just enter or copy omnia to password field then enter. It will ask for several times, everything you have to do is just paste the "omnia" to password field and enter until it goes on :D.

I did it after 2 times enter :)

Rom works well, auto configuration for internet is ok too ! @omar junior you may check your provider !

@all

it's nice to hear that you like my ROMs :) thanks for support :D

@omar junior

Operator settings are working good... sometimes (in m2d roms) they "hide" under M2D when it starts...

@George_red_storm

it was written few times.... Lite is withaut my 3th party apps and without Office and one nowe... it's LITE rom... for more memory

normal have office... my apps... little smaller memory space

Guest protochip

Dear Ryrzy,

Thanks for 23506 Lite great rom...

BUG REPORT:

When i set sound to hardware buttons from settings-sounds&notifications-sounds tab, everytime i reset the device this setting reset to default. Also same bug for if i set sound to screen tabs. Hope you fix it in the next release. Thanks in advance...

Best Regards...