Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest mardevi

I,ve installed the normal version(23506) yesterday and after using it a day I can only say that it's a very very fast and stable rom!!!

Thank you very much Ryrzy! :)

Guest blibblabblob

Hi, thanks for this great rom (23506)....very vast and stable!

Can someone tell me the easy way to use my MP3s as a ringtone please?

On my old menu i just pressed on the mp3 and set as ringtone but there is no option to do this on this rom.

Thanks.

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, thanks for this great rom (23506)....very vast and stable!

Can someone tell me the easy way to use my MP3s as a ringtone please?

On my old menu i just pressed on the mp3 and set as ringtone but there is no option to do this on this rom.

Thanks.

go to my storage create new folder and rename My Ringtones and paste here your mp3 file :)

Guest z3ntn3l

Hi all!

I just downloaded the 23056 M2D Rom and iam very impressed! Really fast!

But I have some questions:

• -Are the Systems Sounds missing? Example: When changing Volume there are no indication Sounds for this.
  • The OmniaLite Apps are not set to default :D really, why adding them and not changing to default? i believe mostly everybody wants them :)
  • It seems to be more stable than other 23506 Roms but for me, M2D is still crashing more often than in Roms with Ever App (for example: sectors rom). Maybe give it a try?
  • What iam really missing is: FTouchSL! The latest Builds are really fast but lacking kinetic scrolling which is a shame...
  • Opera Beta doesnt work with WEB-Connection disabled by NoData. Many Provider are selling a cheap WAP-Flatrate and with Opera 9.5 its possible to choose the Connection-Type (WEB or WAP) in Settings but this Option is missing in the actual Beta. Anybody knows a workaround? :D
  • One last suggestion: What about adding HTC Menu Enhancement or Finger Suite?

Enough critics :D This is really an awesome Rom! Thank you very much for this.

hello

I am using 21876 M2D but I have a small problem with the Weather. On the main screen and in weather meniu the picture remains like after last

update ( if it was made the update this night, tomorow all day long I will see the moon until the new update!!!) Why?

Guest vince1970
Normal version(23506) is very good!! Is very very fast rom and stable!!!

Thank you very much Ryrzy! :)

George, does this normal have Classic Titanium and what is the memory like. Can you put in some screens as well. thanks cna cheers

ok, finally downloaded the rom and installed. works great, thanks. one question, how can install chinese input ? now my phone does not display chinese neither can i not type in chinese. is there a cab file i can install to solve the issue?

ok, finally downloaded the rom and installed. works great, thanks. one question, how can install chinese input ? now my phone does not display chinese neither can i not type in chinese. is there a cab file i can install to solve the issue?

go to sector's thread, there's a cab for this....

Guest leap_ahead

For Chinese fonts download this cab: http://rapidshare.com/files/215175768/RickyMSYH6.0.cab.html . Install, choose your lang from Regional Settings and soft reset.

Another link might be useful for my Chinese friends: http://www.dayhand.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1021

from sector post

Guest Dimitris84

Hi Ryrzy. I really like your 21876 rom, thanx.

I have two questions for you though:

1) Is it possible to get the calendar entry on the scrolling titanium home screen to display the appointment for that day or following days automatically instead of having to select the calendar entry to view your appointments? I know this is somehow possible because it was happening in other roms.

2)Do you have a cab i can use to install titanium weather on the homescreen?

Thank you in advance

Dimitris

I set the data settings manually... and work.

i make the modifications on the zubnik theme m2d:

M2D Theme

http://rapidshare.com/files/305987261/My_M...o_omar.zip.html MD5: EE9D0B909A36C5A7D117FD6B532732DA

Ph0nex Theme :

http://rapidshare.com/files/305987259/ph0nex_omar.rar.html MD5: A768542DC5B529C9F4BFC69AF7536BA8

S2U2 Theme

http://rapidshare.com/files/305987260/Leo.s2u2.html MD5: 9F9D668F910179CB0913B2608AA5BD77

Can you reupload, first two link not works?

Do you share your theme for Windows and wallpaper?