Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Rebels
I have a question, i want to use the 28002 M2D Firmware on my Omnia. Iam from Holland and i got this firmware on my phone

PDA: i900XKHJ3/XKHJ3

Phone: i900XXHI4

Is it possible to directly install the new Custom firmware on the phone without doing anything else just like update first to another firmware or something?

Thanks

Yes u can..

Guest Alanan

Ryrzy,

Installed your Rom 23016 for 2 weeks. Works very fine for me. And I like the honeycomb very much. I tried it from Shokka's Rom, but don't know how to edit 1 for myself, so really appreciate when you include this type of honeycomb in your Rom :)

Guest nilantha

More on the connections problems with the 28014 :

- my Visual Voice Mail works no more : it launchs the connection, but says it does not manage to contact the server ; it does not work even if I have established the connection before launching the application

- quite the same for Panoramic moTweets : the cellular connection is established, but it does not manage to log me in. On the other hand, it does work if the connection is already established.

moTweets works for me on 28014

Guest Hooman Rad

May someone please upload 28014 rom on another server like: 4shared.com, ziddu.com, depositfiles.com, uploading.com ?

I can’t download from MediaFire

Thanks in advance

Edited: I managed to download and flash it. it's blazing fast. thanks Ryrzy

but where is titanium?

Edited by Hooman Rad

Guest blade87

I flashed my phone yesterday, but this is some great news! Flashing again! :)

EDIT: After extracting the M2D ROM, WinRAR says "CRC Failed! The file is corrupt."

Edited by blade87

Guest meabigbaldguy

Ryzry,

Mediafire upload for M2D version appears to be corrupt and gives a "WRONG PASSWORD" warning at the end of the extraction. If you try to flash it still, it will jam up at the EBOOT Download screen. Fortunately, I was able to cancel the flash, remove/replace battery because phone was stuck on logo screen and non-responsive, and then reflash 28014.

Edited by meabigbaldguy

Guest AnhPhe
ram in m2d version seem to be quite small thanks RYR for new rom

Delete post.......................he!!!!

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest Xanderous

hi Ryrzy great latest addition ! btw i actually prefer the original Manila 2D tabs below, im not sure how to get around changin it since when i used the MDC n chose a .zip file tat has d themes, when it loaded d clock, tabs went wrong, :) any help?

Guest samsho

The HTC calculator can't use at 28205 m2d rom

Found out the problem ,... is i install chinese language crash it

Edited by samsho