Russian Black Skin Cabs

Guest bga7x

Guest davitino

Thanks a lot, now my Omnia looks fine !!!

PS: Samsung keyboard only shows black with numbers and system items. Letters are white

Edited by davitino

Guest Владик

As I said, I tested the cabs today.

For me they´re all uninstallable, and by installing them in Device Memory, I just ran out of storage memory ;)

Is it possible to install in My Sotrage??

Thanks, it works great, beautiful color!

Guest FerdiBorbon

Now these are tight!! i love the whole black theme, also the volume controls with these cabs looks sharper and neater, fav settings looks nice too, and now i enjoy using the calculator again, not so boring to look at any more ;)

Thank you so much...

Guest forelli
OK as promised i cabed up some of the skins from the dumped Russian rom...

Nice job bga7x! Would you mind posting a cab of your taskbar, I find it nice. Thanks

forelli

Nice job bga7x! Would you mind posting a cab of your taskbar, I find it nice. Thanks

forelli

Very good work friend.

Thank you very much.

Guest modacian

This actually might delay me buying Omnia II! ;)

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. will the new black samsung dialer have the russian letters as well?

2. will these new files add up to my internal memory or they will install and replace the existing ones with no memory effect?

I use a stock D1 rom. thanks.

p.s. I second the request for your beatiful task bar icons. Thanks in advance.

Guest BrianPick

Has anyone else had an issue where the calc cab did not install properly. My calc still looks the same. I have reinstalled, softreset no luck. Wonder what is up.

Guest WolfpackInCO

The dialer/contacts one is not working for me. tried multiple installs and resets...no go. Maybe it's b/c I'm using your 3.4 already?

Edited by WolfpackInCO

Guest bga7x
The dialer/contacts one is not working for me. tried multiple installs and resets...no go. Maybe it's b/c I'm using your 3.4 already?

make sure you enable the samsung dialer use adnvance config. app that is in my rom!

Guest modacian
This actually might delay me buying Omnia II! :D

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. will the new black samsung dialer have the russian letters as well?

2. will these new files add up to my internal memory or they will install and replace the existing ones with no memory effect?

I use a stock D1 rom. thanks.

p.s. I second the request for your beatiful task bar icons. Thanks in advance.

1. YES :)

2. YES ;)

bonus answer:

3. CAN BE UNINSTALLED :o

p.s. thanks for answering

Edited by modacian

Guest bga7x
1. YES :D

2. YES ;)

bonus answer:

3. CAN BE UNINSTALLED :)

p.s. thanks for answering

Sorry i missed you post! but thanks for testing it out!!

Guest WolfpackInCO
make sure you enable the samsung dialer use adnvance config. app that is in my rom!

Got it - thanks. How about the contacts?

Guest buyukbang

Thank you for this great black cabs. Black dialer is fantastic, but is there any way to delete russian letters? I've seen some dialer skins in this forum, may be coders help us ;)

Guest squeezo
OK as promised i cabed up some of the skins from the dumped Russian rom. I have tested these cab and they worked for me. some of the cab are big so i had to compress them! Install to device memory and soft reset!!!

*Note these are overwriting your existing files and are irremovable use at own risk (Back your stuff up!!!!!!)

Samsung Black Dialer/Phonebook/call log

post-502174-1247689098_thumb.png

Download dialer: black_Samsung_dialer_bgill55.zip

Samsung Black keyboard

post-502174-1247689438_thumb.png

Download Keyboard: Black_keyboard_bgill55.zip

Samsung Full screen Volume control(note you will lose 4 way rotation) this is an edited version of Qbus's cab I just replaced the dll

post-502174-1247689623_thumb.png

Download volume control:Samsung_Volume_Control_Full_bgill55.cab

Samsung Black Calculator

post-502174-1247689795_thumb.png

Download Calculator: Black_calculator_bgill55.zip

Samsung Black Tclock

post-502174-1247712085_thumb.png post-502174-1247712112_thumb.png

Download Tclock:

Tclock_bgill55.zip

To do List: Tclock, smplayer, photoslides, camera, FM Radio

Could you please do the media album in black????

Thanx

Guest talkshowhost

wow these look absolutely great! i'm loving them. Unfortunately, they all eat up a ton of Storage Memory, but theyre worth it to have the new color schemes. I'm currently using Adry's latest 6.5 M2D ROM and it does not include the Favorite Settings under Communications in the Settings Tab. I installed the cab anyway, assuming it would show up in my program list on the programs Tab in M2D, but it doesnt. Anyway I can get this running or do i have to switch to another ROM?

[EDIT: I found the application and link files in the Windows folder. I can click on the application and it will run Favorite Settings, but i need to find a way to get this program on my programs list so i can activate it within M2D.... or if anyone has another suggestion, let me know. Thanks!]

Speaking of which, i would love it if one of the ROM masters here would include your work in their ROMs... I see theres an i900 ROM out there with all this included, but unfortunately those of us with i910s are out of luck. :-(

Edited by talkshowhost

Guest bga7x
wow these look absolutely great! i'm loving them. Unfortunately, they all eat up a ton of Storage Memory, but theyre worth it to have the new color schemes. I'm currently using Adry's latest 6.5 M2D ROM and it does not include the Favorite Settings under Communications in the Settings Tab. I installed the cab anyway, assuming it would show up in my program list on the programs Tab in M2D, but it doesnt. Anyway I can get this running or do i have to switch to another ROM?

[EDIT: I found the application and link files in the Windows folder. I can click on the application and it will run Favorite Settings, but i need to find a way to get this program on my programs list so i can activate it within M2D.... or if anyone has another suggestion, let me know. Thanks!]

Speaking of which, i would love it if one of the ROM masters here would include your work in their ROMs... I see theres an i900 ROM out there with all this included, but unfortunately those of us with i910s are out of luck. :-(

lol i have you checked out my version 3.5 rom for the i910 they are in there!!!

Guest cmalone

did you try to copy the favoritesettings file (not the exe one) and place into windows/start menu/programs?