Russian Black Skin Cabs

Guest bga7x

Guest semmtexx

Firstly, these rock so hard! I have a question though, I like many others flashed the new CF03 yester day so I already have the default "in rom" sm player. would it be a bad idea to try to install your smplayer black cab?

Guest talkshowhost
lol i have you checked out my version 3.5 rom for the i910 they are in there!!!

LOL no i must have missed yours. I guess i can't go a week without getting a new ROM. haha!

Guest talkshowhost
did you try to copy the favoritesettings file (not the exe one) and place into windows/start menu/programs?

uhhhh no. don't i feel silly. I will give that a shot. thanks!

Guest Chadnan

I have update dto cf03 rom and i have installed 5 black skins from here, they all work 100% - alarm, volume, radio, touch player, calculator

Thanks for these, they are awesome!!!

ps - black volume cab works 75% on new cf03 rom - on BOTH landscape modes, but NOT upside down (phone will not flip upside down if installed)

*gonna install dialer cab - shoudn't be a problem

Edited by Chadnan

Guest bga7x
ps - black volume cab works 75% on new cf03 rom - on BOTH landscape modes, but NOT upside down (phone will not flip upside down if installed)

As mentioned in the install notes!

Can't wait for the black Contacts... How about a black Calendar? ;) And THANKS!!

For this purpose there is remarkable aaplet UI Tweaker. By means of it, it is possible to make all different colour, and not just black

post-548637-1248040471_thumb.png

Guest BrianPick

Is there any chance I could intice you to cab up the Samsung Media Album in black . Installing it corrects the resizing issue with MMS messages but I can only find a cab to install that is the default color. I have te black files but cannot figure out what to overwrite to get media ablum black.

Guest bga7x
Is there any chance I could intice you to cab up the Samsung Media Album in black . Installing it corrects the resizing issue with MMS messages but I can only find a cab to install that is the default color. I have te black files but cannot figure out what to overwrite to get media ablum black.

i think i tried but it didnt work

Guest BrianPick

***I have yet to test whether you have to have media album installed and overwrite or if this would add it.

Scratch That. Called ContentsManager.exe in the Windows directory.

Replace with the attached file and you'll have it !

contenetmanager.zip

Edited by BrianPick

Guest bga7x
***I have yet to test whether you have to have media album installed and overwrite or if this would add it.

Scratch That. Called ContentsManager.exe in the Windows directory.

Replace with the attached file and you'll have it !

does it work for you?

Guest BrianPick

bg --- The only way I am successful is installing from the cab on Shokkas file repo and then overwriting the exe. I don't know if other cabs will work but I am fairly certain you have to add from a cab first.

Guest bga7x
bg --- The only way I am successful is installing from the cab on Shokkas file repo and then overwriting the exe. I don't know if other cabs will work but I am fairly certain you have to add from a cab first.

i got the black cabed up but it still doesnt fixed the mms re size issue for me.

Guest BrianPick
Black media album

post-502174-1248209790_thumb.png

Download Black media album

media_album_bgill55.zip

I had to first run media album and then open a pic. After that I am good until a reboot. I am digging around trying to get it to stick, it must be that MMS calls the media album process and that is what it uses to convert the image. This works after you launch media album.I would assume it is because ContentManager.exe aka Media Album has edit functions. What I cannot determine is the mechanism by which it is supposed to launch media album automatically. Maybe someone a little more skilled at deconstruction of these apps could see, but I am willing to bet there is an answer.

Edited by BrianPick

Guest ryansnotcool1

Every time i Install a media album cab, it works great with the exception that i dont even have the option to send pictures via mms. Is there a reason for this? on the stock versions of the phone it's no problem.

Guest BrianPick
Every time i Install a media album cab, it works great with the exception that i dont even have the option to send pictures via mms. Is there a reason for this? on the stock versions of the phone it's no problem.

I have only been able to send from the Camera app.

Guest dddrko

Thank you bga7y, you're work on blacking Samsung apps is great, and make my rom looks cool. BTW, I've noticed that you forget to blacked Album tab in TouchPlayer, can you, please, fix it?

Guest bga7x
Thank you bga7y, you're work on blacking Samsung apps is great, and make my rom looks cool. BTW, I've noticed that you forget to blacked Album tab in TouchPlayer, can you, please, fix it?

ill look into it