OFFICIAL VERIZON i910 UPDATE Mirror Links

Guest bigdaddykane

Guest cuzzinz
agps. the only function i could give a s*** about is agps.

RIGHT?

LOL thats exactly what im saying... Anyone test out the aGPS im tired of no gps... and tired of asking my friends with iphones to search a place out for me when i know my phone is 100x better...

Guest Lisbian08
53mb available after flash

aGPS is definitely working..... Google maps gets an instant sync (2500meter lock) on bootup

forgot how horrible the default samsung UI is!

If you can do a locate me on windows live (or bing) maps then agps is working.

Guest Lisbian08
53mb available after flash

aGPS is definitely working..... Google maps gets an instant sync (2500meter lock) on bootup

forgot how horrible the default samsung UI is!

If you can do a locate me on windows live (or bing) maps then agps is working.

Guest bigdaddykane
RIGHT?

LOL thats exactly what im saying... Anyone test out the aGPS im tired of no gps... and tired of asking my friends with iphones to search a place out for me when i know my phone is 100x better...

nevermind opera found me while the link to MyPhone was being sent 2 my cell........lol

Edited by bigdaddykane

Guest missing2
It's telling me to install active sync 4.5, but I'm running windows 7 so theres only mobile device center. What do I do?

same here.. cant install activesync even in compatibility mode.

Guest gayflag
It's telling me to install active sync 4.5, but I'm running windows 7 so theres only mobile device center. What do I do?

I would try vista or XP

Guest gayflag

I have a question before i jump into the flash pool.

Can i install this new official update, then use UDML to load my custom 6.5 rom back onto my phone to rid my device of all the useless crap i never use?

Guest s10camaro

its possible that we might be having a 64bit issue with vista.

i have wmdc installed and it says i don't???

anyone else have this prob?

Guest Lisbian08
I have a question before i jump into the flash pool.

Can i install this new official update, then use UDML to load my custom 6.5 rom back onto my phone to rid my device of all the useless crap i never use?

I do not see why not. Essentially that is what we did before was load CC20 then a custom ROM. Now we are loading CF03, and then installing a custom ROM should be no problem.

Guest bigdaddykane
I do not see why not. Essentially that is what we did before was load CC20 then a custom ROM. Now we are loading CF03, and then installing a custom ROM should be no problem.

instant agps lock takes a min for the gps to kick in on google maps.... but i do miss the wm6.5 finger friendly menus... ;)

Guest cuzzinz

lol someone tryin installing a rom HAHA... i am going to vegas this weekend and I am really itching to test this out if it works...

Is anyone in the process of doing the PDA update to someones rom?

I would do it to be honest with you but I am at work...and Im leaving for vegas like 2 hours after im off work...still gotta pack... LOL. So ya...no time for testing s***...

Guest Lisbian08
instant agps lock takes a min for the gps to kick in on google maps.... but i do miss the wm6.5 finger friendly menus... ;)

Your ahead of me. I'm jealous... :D .. I'm still flashing

Guest JDawg183
but i do miss the wm6.5 finger friendly menus... ;)

So flash back to a 6.5 rom, you will still keep the aGPS if it is truly unlocked. I am at work right now and dying to know how everything works!

Guest Lisbian08
are we all waiting for someone to say that they flashed a 6.5 rom or something?

I will do it. I am waiting for CF03 to finish. I am going to test a couple of things then flash BW version 10.

Guest Kublikon
its possible that we might be having a 64bit issue with vista.

i have wmdc installed and it says i don't???

anyone else have this prob?

I'm getting the same thing. I have 64bit vista and the upgrade tool is telling me I don't have wmdc installed... which I do...