OFFICIAL VERIZON i910 UPDATE Mirror Links

Guest bigdaddykane

Guest tedkord
I'm getting the same thing. I have 64bit vista and the upgrade tool is telling me I don't have wmdc installed... which I do...

I am pretty sure I remember reading before that the update would not support 64-bit OS - vista, xp or 7.

Guest Wynnded
Their download crashed. The link is dead. Too many people downloading it >_>
It's working again...I had to begin again, I was over 60% downloaded....

Crashed again ;)

Edited by Wynnded

Guest level140
It's working again...I had to begin again, I was over 60% downloaded....

Crashed YET AGAIN

Edit:

AND AGAIN

Edit:

Back up... For now...

Edited by level140

Guest Lisbian08

Got CF03 flashed. Google Maps does find me instantly within 4000 meters or something and then goes to GPS and tries to get a lock. Takes a couple of minutes for the lock where I live. That is what it was before, but whatever it did before the lock is definitely different than it did before. Locate me on Bing maps does not work. That to me indicates that AGPS is not active, however something else is working that was not before. Going to flash BW version 10 now.

Guest bigdaddykane

ok now that we have the brand new spanking update any way of cutting it up and pulling out what we need.... like agps?????

Got CF03 flashed. Google Maps does find me instantly within 4000 meters or something and then goes to GPS and tries to get a lock. Takes a couple of minutes for the lock where I live. That is what it was before, but whatever it did before the lock is definitely different than it did before. Locate me on Bing maps does not work. That to me indicates that AGPS is not active, however something else is working that was not before. Going to flash BW version 10 now.

Guest TheJanitor

So I managed to flash but now my phone is stuck on what seems to be an endless loop of screen aligns. Whenever I press the 5th one is just restarts. Any suggestions?

Guest JDawg183
So I managed to flash but now my phone is stuck on what seems to be an endless loop of screen aligns. Whenever I press the 5th one is just restarts. Any suggestions?

Do a soft reset. It should clear the CPU and let you do it right.

Guest level140

You need to hit the dots perfectly. Do it with a stylus.

If not, your screen is faulty.

Guest Scott6

So I cant load any of the current 6.5 roms over this one right?

I'm not going back to the Verizon/Sammy GUI and 6.1, even if it mean faster GPS...I do have it downloaded already though.

Guest cuzzinz

is bing even setup to try an use aGPS? that could be the deal too? Is Bing confirmed to use aGPS on other devices?

Guest missing2

right when i stared up google maps it said i was in Minsk.. but im in California.

after locking on to gps the first time i turned it off, pulled out the battery, then put it back in and started it up. now it gets a lock within 5 seconds every time.

Edited by missing2

Guest bigdaddykane
I have successfully flashed BW version 10 MS3 edition over CF03. ;)

ok do you still have agps?????!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!?????

Guest Lisbian08
ok do you still have agps?????!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!?????

I have like 10 apps in my XDA_UC queue......still waiting... ;)

Guest bigdaddykane
I have like 10 apps in my XDA_UC queue......still waiting... ;)

yea mine is the same way...lol please post as soon as you can i am on the edge of my seat right now

Guest Lisbian08

OK. After the soft reset from XDA_UC, I installed Google maps, and I didn't get that message I got last time, but Google Maps was already on my street, the first time after the flash. I don't know if somehow the GPS positioning software just remembered. It didn't say locating within 4000 meters or whatever like last time. It was just there, not exact. It was at my neighbors house down the street, but it was close. The GPS locked in about 2 minutes or so (normal time) and that was that.

Guest tampaboy1984

So what's different in this "NEW" Rom it seems to me like its just the same as Leaked CC20. I think it's a Placebo Rom, to keep all us Omnia I users happy till the Omnia II is here and we all buy it. Cause once the Omnia II comes out the Omnia I support will be basically dropped.

Guest bigdaddykane

interesting...... i might keep my official rom for a bit and see what our boys adry and blaze come up with.......(iv tried and tried to make a custom rom and no luck..... i guess i wasn't born to do it..lol)thanks for the update bro

OK. After the soft reset from XDA_UC, I installed Google maps, and I didn't get that message I got last time, but Google Maps was already on my street, the first time after the flash. I don't know if somehow the GPS positioning software just remembered. It didn't say locating within 4000 meters or whatever like last time. It was just there, not exact. It was at my neighbors house down the street, but it was close. The GPS locked in about 2 minutes or so (normal time) and that was that.

Guest Lisbian08
So what's different in this "NEW" Rom it seems to me like its just the same as Leaked CC20. I think it's a Placebo Rom, to keep all us Omnia I users happy till the Omnia II is here and we all buy it. Cause once the Omnia II comes out the Omnia I support will be basically dropped.

Remember CC20 was leaked, not official so it voided warranties. CF03 is official so having that ROM on your phone does not void the warranty.