OFFICIAL VERIZON i910 UPDATE Mirror Links

Guest bigdaddykane

Guest paradizelost
help!!!, the countdown ended, no progress on the bar.. screen is dark..... 10 min 23 sec and counting :<

your computer didn't go into sleep mode during the update did it?

The update does have an emergency update mode. if you restart the app, it should tell you what to do. But just for reference, mine has been running for over 1/2 hour on this other computer, but it is still updating on the computer and phone.

Guest jbach44
your computer didn't go into sleep mode during the update did it?

The update does have an emergency update mode. if you restart the app, it should tell you what to do. But just for reference, mine has been running for over 1/2 hour on this other computer, but it is still updating on the computer and phone.

no no sleep mode

the app started, the loader came up, a small task bar went across the omnia's screen, then the device reset, that was it

Guest jbach44
My flashes on 64 bit only took like 6 or 7 minutes.

on the computer screen, the green task bar (the counter) didn't get to the D in update lol

21 min and counting :D ;)

Edited by jbach44

Guest paradizelost
My flashes on 64 bit only took like 6 or 7 minutes.

i think the computer i have the 32bit running on is usb 1.1 in the port i was plugged into

Guest jbach44
i think the computer i have the 32bit running on is usb 1.1 in the port i was plugged into

i think mine bricked. emergency mode came up and told me to unplug the phone, remove and replace the battery, hook the cable back up and power the phone on

the phone won't power on :<

Guest paradizelost
i think mine bricked. emergency mode came up and told me to unplug the phone, remove and replace the battery, hook the cable back up and power the phone on

the phone won't power on :<

Press and hold the button for a few seconds. If that doesn't work, you probably did brick. Call VZW and get a replacement, you'll have it by tuesday.

Guest jbach44
Press and hold the button for a few seconds. If that doesn't work, you probably did brick. Call VZW and get a replacement, you'll have it by tuesday.

i have had mine since Jan/feb

the red light came onthat's all I got

i feel sick I killed my Omnia :D ;)

Edited by jbach44

Guest paradizelost
i need help please. when i go to screen number 2 where it says a b and c the continue button does not appear. what should i do

You need to disable USB connections before it'll let you continue. it gives you the instructions on the screen.

Guest Mercuie

If you’re too lazy to read, its probably not worth your time. ;)

In short it’s the official firmware update to our Omnia’s. As of now, its not worth your time, but when all the wonderful cookers release their new builds, you can bet this rom will be the base, and then it will be worth your time. I would just sit tight for now and wait until your fav builder updates their rom. (bgill^^)

Guest iflyfish
If you’re too lazy to read, its probably not worth your time. ;)

In short it’s the official firmware update to our Omnia’s. As of now, its not worth your time, but when all the wonderful cookers release their new builds, you can bet this rom will be the base, and then it will be worth your time. I would just sit tight for now and wait until your fav builder updates their rom. (bgill^^)

sweet thanks

Guest jbach44
I had a bad day today.. all sorts of problems at home but this was a definate pick me up.. I am downloading now.

good luck, I bricked mine :<

not like I didn't follow the directions, and I have flashed devices before, I dunno what went wrong

Guest jbach44
this is my second one.. i've had it for a few months but the digitizer is going bad. So im up for a replacement.

got mine around jan/feb

Guest Turborepu

I got mine in January around the 20th.. about three months after i replaced it due to a bad digitizer.. it seems that it gets bad from the heat generated through the power connector.

Guest jbach44
I got mine in January around the 20th.. about three months after i replaced it due to a bad digitizer.. it seems that it gets bad from the heat generated through the power connector.

gotcha.. i'm just crossing my fingers here