Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest aeroclown

Excellent work. I find the phone is much more responsive and smooth in 1.3 vs 1.1. I like the wallpaper change and to be honest I like the removal of cMulti-clock as a default. I know you put a great effort in on it, but it really made my phone feel slow. Now if I could just figure out why my gps locks seem a little on the slow side.

Edited by aeroclown

Guest bga7x
Excellent work. I find the phone is much more responsive and smooth in 1.3 vs 1.1. I like the wallpaper and to be honest I like the removal of cMulti-clock. I know yuo put a great effort in on it, but it reall made my phone feel slow. Now if I could just figure out why my gps locks seem a little on the slow side.

yeah that cMulticlock was a nightmare to get to work i was sad to see it go!!

Guest bmn4711
gonna mapp it to a hard key , most likely the main menu button!

I just got the left soft key to stick after two soft resets!!! Use Resco regedit and manually changed the left soft key at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome. Changed SK1TEXT to Touchflo and SK1URL to \Program Files\TFDetacher\TFDShowTF.exe.

Guest bga7x
I just got the left soft key to stick after two soft resets!!! Use Resco regedit and manually changed the left soft key at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome. Changed SK1TEXT to Touchflo and SK1URL to \Program Files\TFDetacher\TFDShowTF.exe.

well done sir!! i can do that prior to cooking!!! so it will stick!! im working on google maps 3.2 to cook in then i might shoot out a quick update for the M2d Rom!

Guest bmn4711

Great to hear... it's very hard to work on the phone at the job. My boss is working on a computer right behind. Can't wait for the next release!!!

Guest punkwhan
@punkwhan -- Which OS are you using? 6.1 or 6.5?

@bg -- From what I read... the soft key issue is cause by Titanium. Titanium is overwriting the reg key that control the Today's soft keys. As of right now, I am using the top right hard button to toggle M2D and Today. Works great with that.

I'm using 6.5.

I mapped a left softkey on Today's screen to m2d so that when I scrol up and down in Titanium, the key doesn't change.

I mapped a left softkey on m2d to spb mobile and a write key to today's screen.

Guest frostpuppet
In the 'all people' area of iContact there's a little icon in the upper right corner of the screen, i had trouble finding this at first too! Hope this helps.

i never had icontact installed. should i try reflashing the rom?

Guest Oscar9
I can't access it. Read only. Any tips?

sure! its easy, just download total commander (sorry i dont have a link, but its easy to google).

make sure the backgrounds you want to use are the correct ppi 240x400/400x240 and 8 bit gifs.

navigate to the windows folder using TCommander and make backup copies of the files (just in case).

put the backgrounds you want to use on your storage card and lable them exactly as they are labled in the /windows.

select your background then [copy/move] to the /windows folder on device (it will ask if you want to overwrite the file, press "yes")

once your done, soft reset and your ready to go! :)

Guest delsoul6

I flashed the M2D 1.3 ROM yesterday and everything seemed fine until I noticed there is no psShutxp or the regular soft reset. Anyone else have this issue? Does simply turning the phone off and then on again do the same thing?

Guest frostpuppet
Are you on the M2D rom?

no im not just using the regular v1.3 from the first post . Its the wierdest thing ever. When i type in a number click on menu then save to contacts selecting new contact does nothing.

Guest aamon17
sorry i cant reproduce that error mine is fine

RESOLVED! -- No problem. I changed the attachment settings from Storage Card to main memory & everything works now. Ugraded to v1.3 & loving it!

Guest aamon17
Great rom! I'm having problems sending pop3 email with attachments OR replying to pop3 html email with background images/attachments. I searched the thread & didnt see anything. After trying to send, it errors out with "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. then try sending again."

Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks in advance.

RESOLVED! -- I changed the attachment settings from Storage Card to main memory & everything works now.

Hey I'm thinking about flashing to the 1.3 Is there a way to go back to the standard taskbar if I do? I prefer the clean look of the default task bar.

EDIT: Well I flashed anyways and, yeah I don't like that taskbar at all. How can I get the original back?

Aside from that everything seems pretty smooth. Very nice ROM! Also looking for that 3 column start menu still :)

Edited by [email protected]

Guest bga7x
Hey I'm thinking about flashing to the 1.3 Is there a way to go back to the standard taskbar if I do? I prefer the clean look of the default task bar.

EDIT: Well I flashed anyways and, yeah I don't like that taskbar at all. How can I get the original back?

Aside from that everything seems pretty smooth. Very nice ROM! Also looking for that 3 column start menu still :)

i havent used that start menu for so long I cant seem to find it!! I have to down load an untouched build to get both of your problems fixed, but its an easy fix ill make an all in one cab for you you to install! give me 20 mins

Guest prokazz

New Flashaholic , First Time Poster Here.....I gotta say thx Bgill for all the hard work ya put into your Roms, The 1.3 M2d Rom is awesome. I actually got an Omnia a month ago, right after I ran across your Cooked Roms for it and saw how kewl the Omnia could be. I think I have flashed every version ya have put out since. Keep up the Great work....oh and Have a drink on me :)

Guest bga7x
New Flashaholic , First Time Poster Here.....I gotta say thx Bgill for all the hard work ya put into your Roms, The 1.3 M2d Rom is awesome. I actually got an Omnia a month ago, right after I ran across your Cooked Roms for it and saw how kewl the Omnia could be. I think I have flashed every version ya have put out since. Keep up the Great work....oh and Have a drink on me :)

;) Thank you very much! It is Appreciated!!! Im glad you are enjoying the roms!!!!

Guest bga7x

i didnt get a chance to cab them up but here is all the files you need, replace them in your windows file overwrite all, use resco our total cmd. let me know if it works for you!

3_in_a_row_stock_task.rar

Guest thejaff
sure! its easy, just download total commander (sorry i dont have a link, but its easy to google).

make sure the backgrounds you want to use are the correct ppi 240x400/400x240 and 8 bit gifs.

navigate to the windows folder using TCommander and make backup copies of the files (just in case).

put the backgrounds you want to use on your storage card and lable them exactly as they are labled in the /windows.

select your background then [copy/move] to the /windows folder on device (it will ask if you want to overwrite the file, press "yes")

once your done, soft reset and your ready to go! :)

Cool that worked thanks. But now my bars on top and bottom are blue not black. Do they change based on the background?

Guest thejaff

Well, I was trying to create my own ROM, because I couldn't find a ROM that I really liked. That was until now. Your new ROM is perfect, has everything I was looking for (and I'm sure they will only get better). So, I officially give up trying to make my own, and have a drink on me! Keep up the awesome work.

i didnt get a chance to cab them up but here is all the files you need, replace them in your windows file overwrite all, use resco our total cmd. let me know if it works for you!

3_in_a_row_stock_task.rar

Cool Thanks! The cpr files worked great, unfortunately the other files for the task bar did not. Strangely when I soft reset the icons where the same but the start flag was missing and the EV icon was changed to a red x. Had to hard rest cause the start menu wouldnt come up, no big deal though. If you have any other ideas that would be great. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I love your ROMS!

Guest frostpuppet
no im not just using the regular v1.3 from the first post . Its the wierdest thing ever. When i type in a number click on menu then save to contacts selecting new contact does nothing.

should i try the m2d rom

Guest wyzazz

My phone feels lonely, it's been a few days since her last flash. She wants to know when v1.4 will be ready?

=0)

Thanks for the great work!

Guest bga7x
Well, I was trying to create my own ROM, because I couldn't find a ROM that I really liked. That was until now. Your new ROM is perfect, has everything I was looking for (and I'm sure they will only get better). So, I officially give up trying to make my own, and have a drink on me! Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you for the Kind words! And thank you for the Drink :)