Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest SoupAssassin

Hey, love 2.5.1, it runs SO well. However, one question. How do I change the bottom taskbar coloring? Default in this ROM it takes on a bluish tint to match the stock background. But.....I want to use a wallpaper that isn't blue, so it end up looking really mismatched and out of place, especially since the icons themselves in it are black.

Hey, love 2.5.1, it runs SO well. However, one question. How do I change the bottom taskbar coloring? Default in this ROM it takes on a bluish tint to match the stock background. But.....I want to use a wallpaper that isn't blue, so it end up looking really mismatched and out of place, especially since the icons themselves in it are black.

I have included 3 other themes one of them gotta match! Classic blue, Vera wang red, and rock and republic black. what color were you looking for?

Guest SoupAssassin
I have included 3 other themes one of them gotta match! Classic blue, Vera wang red, and rock and republic black. what color were you looking for?

Ah I was to lazy to notice the other themes. Haha thanks, your awesome. One last question though. On the last several ROMS you made, when you hit around the time at the top a mini taskmanager came up. I LOVED that thing, so handy. I can't seem to get it to come up now however, just the other one with connections, sounds, etc. Did you have to cut that out, or is it still there somewhere?

ok, so far 2.5.1 work better than 2.5, love it, how do i change the keyboard to the samsung keyboard (the one from the official verizon rom)? When I select sam. keyboad in settings nothing happens.

thank you

Edited by javikid

this is a great program, THANKS

Bgill, thanks for your hard work!! One problem I always struggle with WM, and it seems loads of other do as well, is that sound settings don't stick. I found a program at XDA called KeepMyTones that will save all your custom tones for contacts and all system events and notifications. You can even save the file to your SC then reload after a flash. The author even allows cooks to build it into their ROMs so maybe next time. It's a great programI have been using it flawlessly.

My other question is I can't seem to get the XDA_UC program to work. it starts up after a soft reset, but nothing I put in the SD folder will install. I do not have a SD card, only the built in My Storage, but I read that it will install to My Storage anyway, but it isn't. Any help would be great.

Does anyone know how to get Viigo working with 6.5, or have a good recommendation for an alternative RSS reader? There seems to be a .net compatibility issue with 6.5. I tried SPB News, but it takes way too long to update.

Edited by det0n8r

Guest garbageguts
Ah I was to lazy to notice the other themes. Haha thanks, your awesome. One last question though. On the last several ROMS you made, when you hit around the time at the top a mini taskmanager came up. I LOVED that thing, so handy. I can't seem to get it to come up now however, just the other one with connections, sounds, etc. Did you have to cut that out, or is it still there somewhere?

That is the HTC_Task_Manager.cab noted previously.

HTC_Task_Manager.bmp

Guest cfprelude
Just install in yourself for now. You can find it here.http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/287749/omnia-windows-mobile-6-5-goodies/ Post #3

Just don't apply the theme that it installs as it will mess up your icons if you do.

post-552026-1253069218_thumb.png post-552026-1253069452_thumb.png

Anything different about using this bliss theme with your 2.5.1 version? I'm downloading them both now but using your 2.4.1 bliss rom right now and love it so before i go to the newest :) i want to check......

Thanks

Guest smacdonald7
For those that want to mess with the XT9 in the HTC Keyboard here is the reg change you will need!

HKLM\System\currentcontrolSet\control\Layouts\e0010409 ok once there change ime File so it reads like this: Windows\eT9.dll

Then Change the Layout Text so it reads like this: eT9 IME

wait 30 seconds then soft reset choose XT9 in your settings and you will have XT9

I made these reg changes, but still no go on xt9 - I don't even have an et9.dll in the windows directory. Am i doing something wrong?

Guest Grassguy
Does anyone know how to get Viigo working with 6.5, or have a good recommendation for an alternative RSS reader? There seems to be a .net compatibility issue with 6.5. I tried SPB News, but it takes way too long to update.

I use NewsBreak, it's pretty good.

anyone? how can i change keyboard to the samsung keyboard?

thk you

press and hold the keyboard icon in the lower task soft bar down, a pop up will uh pop up and you can choose it from there

Guest smacdonald7
I made these reg changes, but still no go on xt9 - I don't even have an et9.dll in the windows directory. Am i doing something wrong?

Got it to work - HKLM\System\currentcontrolSet\control\Layouts\e0010409 should be changed to "Windows\eT9ime.dll" not "Windows\eT9.dll".

I love this ROM - Great work. I think this may be the perfect one, although the voices in my head tell me to keep looking. I'm seriously addicted to flashing!

Guest Majorair32
is there a fix for not being able to enter text in google maps yet? Thanks!

Just use a differnt keyboard other than the sammy one. All other work that I have tested so far.