Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Cool Thanks! The cpr files worked great, unfortunately the other files for the task bar did not. Strangely when I soft reset the icons where the same but the start flag was missing and the EV icon was changed to a red x. Had to hard rest cause the start menu wouldnt come up, no big deal though. If you have any other ideas that would be great. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I love your ROMS!

hmm let me look into it a little more!

Guest bga7x
My phone feels lonely, it's been a few days since her last flash. She wants to know when v1.4 will be ready?

=0)

Thanks for the great work!

im working on a few things for v1.4, i want it to be good!!!

Guest wyzazz

Sweet!!! I eagerly await your new release!

P.S. You've turned me in to a crackhead, I need another hit!

Edited by wyzazz

Guest jamesstone

I installed your 1.3 M2D, and the only problem I have is when I run M2DC and remove some of the tabs, the home screen gets screwy. When I move my finger across the tabs the the icons kinda stagger on top of each other. Either that or the only tab icon that would show up would be the home one. I tried resetting M2D and I even hard reset but it still acts up.

When 1.4 gets posted I'll flash to that and see what happens.

James

Guest illininat

Just wanted to say this is a great ROM. I set it up last night and has been running great until I installed MS3.

Now I have lost the Windows Mobile 6.5 scroll bars and context menus. I have no idea why. Everything else is the same in terms of UI, scrolling, etc. Does anyone know of a fix besides reflashing?

Guest bga7x
I installed your 1.3 M2D, and the only problem I have is when I run M2DC and remove some of the tabs, the home screen gets screwy. When I move my finger across the tabs the the icons kinda stagger on top of each other. Either that or the only tab icon that would show up would be the home one. I tried resetting M2D and I even hard reset but it still acts up.

When 1.4 gets posted I'll flash to that and see what happens.

James

try moving the tabs around! v1.4 wont be until sunday!!!

Guest jamesstone

Hey BG, That's what started it off. I removed the tabs I don't use, like contacts, location settings etc and "move up" the other tabs then hit apply/close M2DC All I got at first was the Home tab. I then swiped my finger across the tab bar and the other tabs would "stutter" or smear into each other.

If I leave everything alone and don't make changes every works great.

I can wait for the update.

Guest bga7x
Hey BG, That's what started it off. I removed the tabs I don't use, like contacts, location settings etc and "move up" the other tabs then hit apply/close M2DC All I got at first was the Home tab. I then swiped my finger across the tab bar and the other tabs would "stutter" or smear into each other.

If I leave everything alone and don't make changes every works great.

I can wait for the update.

try a soft reset after changes?

Guest bga7x
There you go, that did it. After M2D reloaded I did soft reset before touching anything.

Cool beans...

sweet! are your changes still there?

Guest kidrocking79
I flashed the M2D 1.3 ROM yesterday and everything seemed fine until I noticed there is no psShutxp or the regular soft reset. Anyone else have this issue? Does simply turning the phone off and then on again do the same thing?

Use advanced configuration tool (assuming it's still there.. haven't flashed 1.3 yet.. still on 1.1 I think). There is an option to soft reset there.

Guest bga7x
Anyone else having problems trying to add a new contact on the non m2d rom? I click "new" then "outlook contact" and nothing happens. it just goes back to my list of contacts.....

hmm you are the second person to say that! let me flash that rom and check it out!! im on the M2D rom

Guest kidrocking79
hmm you are the second person to say that! let me flash that rom and check it out!! im on the M2D rom

BGill.. cannot add a new contact either in outlook contacts.. soft button menu then New Contact does nothing.

Guest bga7x
BGill.. cannot add a new contact either in outlook contacts.. soft button menu then New Contact does nothing.

ok getting a fix together!!!!

*nevermind! that didnt work

files arent there. can you re-up?

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

LOL guess timing was just right on that. I see your still working on it.

Edited by [email protected]