Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

God I love stayin on the UP n UP with the New New but jeez my phone is flashed to Metro and I have to change all my MMS and Web settings everytime I flash to get it to work. But I really appreciate the hard work you put into these roms Bgill! just got 2.5.1 all setup how I like not even 10 minutes ago. LoL.

newer doesnt mean better 2.5.1 is rock solid in my opinion no shame on staying on that for while!!!!!

Guest tampaboy1984
newer doesnt mean better 2.5.1 is rock solid in my opinion no shame on staying on that for while!!!!!

True, those sound like the kind words coming from my Flasher's Anonymous Counselor!! LoL... :)

Where can I go to read up on the new WinMo releases Bgill?

Edited by tampaboy1984

ok here is what it looks like stock! things to mention drop down task now works on all screens. everything just seems to be getting cleaned up like the alar page! the check boxes are correct and not pushed to the side!

post-502174-1253255264_thumb.png post-502174-1253255284_thumb.png

post-502174-1253255304_thumb.png post-502174-1253255328_thumb.png

post-502174-1253255353_thumb.png

Guest Mastergreeny
ok here is what it looks like stock! things to mention drop down task now works on all screens. everything just seems to be getting cleaned up like the alar page! the check boxes are correct and not pushed to the side!

Sweet!! Looks like it will be a good build if all the stuff from 49 is still fixed too.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34

I'm not sure whats going on with CHome Editor, I have 2.5.1 R&R black theme enabled and bliss. When I go to enable a panel it shows that it is in the active list and it is also included in the XML file. But will not show up even after restart. Any ideas? It's probably something small, but I haven't been sleeping much and I'm missing it.

Also when I create my own panel, it gets added and it shows up but there is no transparent box around it, what can I do to get that around it? Again I'm wicked tired, I've been searching this site, google, xda, but I can not find an answer. Hopefully someone will help out. I'm sure i'm just over looking the issue.

Ok, so this is what i'm trying to do. Obv I'm trying to get my custom panels to look like the rest of them. Also I would like if I can to re-enable Cvoicemail and edit it so that I can hit it and open visual voicemail, if that is possible. If not I will just make a custom panel for it.

Thank You

Tom

PS. BG this is a great rom, I've been using your rom almost from the beginning, this one is rock solid and runs great. It will take a lot for me to change this one out. Thanks for constantly updating and improving our omnias. Expect me to buy you some beers, in the very near future!!

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest Brian Walter

First may I say that this is the best rom of all of them that I have tried but with that being said I do have one issue that I am hoping that someone knows how to resolve.

I am running Wisbar Advance Desktop and with Rom's 2.2 and above the Top Bar Notification Area does not appear when it expands it seems to expand behind my Desktop. I am currently running 2.1 with no problems.

It also appears that it may have something to do with the Top Bar Notification is only enabled on the today screen and since Winsbar Advanced Desktop is a Home Screen Replacement it is not enabled when Wisbar Advanced Desktop is Running.

I am sure its something with the build but I am hoping that there is a work around.

Edited by Brian Walter

Hey Bg yeah this is in my opinion better than rock solid rom and when I state my opinion I don't give a funk or wagnall what you think

I like how you collaborate with other chef's its like mwarez rom featuring bgill

you are like the Dr Dre of cooking (roms)

Just install the 1.9M2D (WQVGA version) on top of the ROM...this (I'm quite sure) is the version Bgill uses on his rom and I don't see any difference. He also installs M2DC to configure it, I include it here.

Thanks for your response. I've been searching all over and I'm having a hard time finding the cab for the 1.9M2D. Can you or anyone else direct me as to where to go? Thank you ahead of time.

Guest eclsnowman
Thanks for your response. I've been searching all over and I'm having a hard time finding the cab for the 1.9M2D. Can you or anyone else direct me as to where to go? Thank you ahead of time.

Go to the man's site who made it in the first place. SztupY. Also when googling type in Manila 2D and you get better results than M2D.

Go to the man's site who made it in the first place. SztupY. Also when googling type in Manila 2D and you get better results than M2D.

Thank you. I was using m2d. The version that bgill uses is the 19b version that's on SztupY's site. I know that the 2.0 wasn't working to good.

Hey Bgill, any chance to get these M2D tweaks into ur flotanium ROM??

QUOTE(Nicklashidegard @ Sep 4 2009, 09:35) post_snapback.gif

I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused before, during or after the flash. It’s entirely at your own risk.

Thanks first of all to Shokka9 for all the help during cooking and for a flawless M2D package. Also to Blazingwolf for NeoTitanium which is how titanium should have looked.

Big thanks to Bga7x for all the help with sys + FloTanium.

Startup animation courtesy of Airreak (Thanks!!)

Finally big thanks to Wozzer for the new LZX Kitchen!!

SYS/XIP 23052. It’s got both NeoTitanium and M2D cooked in along with a lot of default Samsung program + all the usual additions. Additionally it benefits from TFDetacher which means you can switch between Titanium and Manilla instantly and XDA_UC... More about this later.. It's alot going on at first startup, so please be patient, once set up it runs like lightning.

There is a small bug in IE, when starting it says Blank not found, just press cancel and normal page will load.

And to change ringtone, navigate to the file with file explorer and tap and hold, select set as ringtone in the popup menu.

Changes in 23052:

- Pagepool set @ 10mb

- Dusk Lockscreen Courtesy of Sector

- Top bar works in M2D

- Icons are full size again in M2D Favourites tab

- Kept some WM6.5 widgets

- Added Notepad (thanks Bgill55)

- Added LZX Compression (Thanks to Wozzer). You get around 15mb extra storage.

- Removed Office.Works better when installed as cab in my storage + you get the file associations :) . Just drop into XDA_UC\SD

- Added Midomi (thanks to Sector)

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Bgill has anyone figured out how to remove the stupid scrollbar from Samsung Dialer? It looks like techmast has done so in his Flaming Skull Rom but he didn't elaborate how. Thanx in advance for your help :)

Hey Bgill has anyone figured out how to remove the stupid scrollbar from Samsung Dialer? It looks like techmast has done so in his Flaming Skull Rom but he didn't elaborate how. Thanx in advance for your help :)

use advance config and you can remove it from there!

Guest Grassguy
And thank you for this...also how do you write that note on the bottom of ur post? wit the dotted line giving thanks to bgill? im such a newb at posting stuff :)

You need to click on My Controls in the white bar at the top of the page.

From there you go to My Signature on the right panel

Put whatever you want (be tasteful and don't put too much, it irritates the Mods)

Click Save

Guest tampaboy1984
use advance config and you can remove it from there!

Now what setting do I change in Advanced Config to remove it? LoL...Hows 23052 comin?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984
User interface

Vertical scrollbar width=0

Thank You GrassGuy! But won't that make my scrollbars in all other menus dissappear also?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Thank You GrassGuy! But won't that make my scrollbars in all other menus dissappear also?

Yes it wil, But the Kinetic Scrolling in 6.5 works with most programs. I ran my phone without task bars for a while but decided the inconvenience of the scroll bar on the "Phone" was less inconvenient than not having them for every other program. So I keep my Scroll Bars and just deal with it on the "Phone"

Guest bhuether

Wow this thread is huge! In any case, I hadn't noticed anyone else having this problem... I just flashed to latest M2D ROM. When I go into phone settings to turn on GPS, it won't let me out of that screen no matter how many times I hit ok. ANy ideas? Is there a way to accomplish this setting in registry or is it a driver issue? On one of the other ROMs (lioryte's) there was mention of this very issue being on many of the CF03 6.5 roms but I read that the Bgill rom does not have this issue.

thanks,

brian

Guest jaycemil
Wow this thread is huge! In any case, I hadn't noticed anyone else having this problem... I just flashed to latest M2D ROM. When I go into phone settings to turn on GPS, it won't let me out of that screen no matter how many times I hit ok. ANy ideas? Is there a way to accomplish this setting in registry or is it a driver issue? On one of the other ROMs (lioryte's) there was mention of this very issue being on many of the CF03 6.5 roms but I read that the Bgill rom does not have this issue.

thanks,

brian

You can either hit the right "end" hardkey or bind a button to ok/close

Guest midiwriter

I know this is a HUGE thread but I am seeing a lot of the same questions being asked over and over.

The 'search topic' function at the bottom of any thread page will get you your answer and a lot quicker than waiting for a reply! We are all happy to help newcomers but give this a try first! You'll actually get more info this way :) .

post-552367-1253301850_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1253301923_thumb.jpg

Edited by midiwriter