Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

I know this is a HUGE thread but I am seeing a lot of the same questions being asked over and over.

The 'search topic' function at the bottom of any thread page will get you your answer and a lot quicker than waiting for a reply! We are all happy to help newcomers but give this a try first! You'll actually get more info this way :) .

good point. I never noticed that. I have been doing the advanced search and asking it to return individual posts instead of threads. That is WAY better if you already know what topic its in. 

Guest sockfocks

I have an issue with the xt9 keypad, it doesn't seem to work for me. It doesn't really predict any usable words. Even simple "sick" wouldn't work, or "that". I'm using the 2.5.1 rom. On 2.3 it worked fine. I tried looking at the settings input/keypad/xt9, it looks ok to me. Thanks for any help and yes I did search, xt9 fix looked like it was for the keyboard.

EDIT-Oops I meant phonepad xt9 isn't working properly.

Edited by sockfocks

Guest midiwriter
I have an issue with the xt9 keypad, it doesn't seem to work for me. It doesn't really predict any usable words. Even simple "sick" wouldn't work, or "that". I'm using the 2.5.1 rom. On 2.3 it worked fine. I tried looking at the settings input/keypad/xt9, it looks ok to me. Thanks for any help and yes I did search, xt9 fix looked like it was for the keyboard.

I haven't tried this but see if this works for you:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/290345/...0/#entry1072382

+1 for Bliss. I love it.

Will be trying 2.5.1 or the latest soon -- if Bliss version isn't available yet, will be trying others earlier suggestion to install the normal Bliss theme cab for WM 6.5 but not apply that theme and see if I can get the Today/Titanium screen to work the way your Bliss version did BGill. I esp. like the icons in front of the panel areas. Trying to get my older eyes used to the tiny fonts on e.g. Weather panel still...

I'm on Bliss based on 2.4.1 right now...anyone notice performance issues with WiFi? I think its enabled and I turned off power savings mode per earlier posts -- have the right beacon icon at top -- but if it was working peformance was horrible. I don't think it was working tho -- said it was "connected", but speed was like EVDO or maybe worse. Am sitting right in front of my WiFi router so I know its trying to connect too, but based on the lights I don't think its really connected...

BGill - very impressive...M$/Samsung/Verizon should be embarrassed.

-Craig

Guest Itlooksfast

Can someone help me please. I have tried many ways and looked all over under settings and I couldnt find it. I need to change the LOCK screen to CLASSIC because it seems to not work with Phone Extension especially when theres an incoming call. I have done it before but it cant find the option anywhere.

Can someone help me please. I have tried many ways and looked all over under settings and I couldnt find it. I need to change the LOCK screen to CLASSIC because it seems to not work with Phone Extension especially when theres an incoming call. I have done it before but it cant find the option anywhere.

I think "Classic" Was an option in a few of the early 6.5 ROM's but I haven't seen it recently. You can try THIS program from XDA, it's been posted before to give people options with Answering Calls.

But one of the things you can do is just uncheck all the boxed, making sure “WM6.5 new lock” is also unchecked as well. This will give you the result you want giving you the CLASSIC lock and it’s a pretty light program.

Edited by Dustinb

Guest cfprelude
+1 for Bliss. I love it.

Will be trying 2.5.1 or the latest soon -- if Bliss version isn't available yet, will be trying others earlier suggestion to install the normal Bliss theme cab for WM 6.5 but not apply that theme and see if I can get the Today/Titanium screen to work the way your Bliss version did BGill. I esp. like the icons in front of the panel areas. Trying to get my older eyes used to the tiny fonts on e.g. Weather panel still...

I'm on Bliss based on 2.4.1 right now...anyone notice performance issues with WiFi? I think its enabled and I turned off power savings mode per earlier posts -- have the right beacon icon at top -- but if it was working peformance was horrible. I don't think it was working tho -- said it was "connected", but speed was like EVDO or maybe worse. Am sitting right in front of my WiFi router so I know its trying to connect too, but based on the lights I don't think its really connected...

BGill - very impressive...M$/Samsung/Verizon should be embarrassed.

-Craig

i think i might be the only one who had an issue installing the bliss theme on top of the 2.5.1 version but i took the advice someone gave me a few pages back and uninstalled the multiclock today plug in thingy so i was basically a fesh 2.5.1 rom and the installed to the DEVICE and everything is perfect!!! the buttons are still the square black ones he's got in the 2.5.1 version but eveerything else is "bliss".... and sooooooo much faster than the 2.4.1 bliss i was runnning for a few days.

Love this ROM!!!!

Does anybody know why in some versions of bgill's roms the weather panel shows a bunch of x's...couldnt tell you which ones cuz ive flashed everyone hes made but i cant for the life of me get the weather to show up..just shows a bunch of x's?

Does anybody know why in some versions of bgill's roms the weather panel shows a bunch of x's...couldnt tell you which ones cuz ive flashed everyone hes made but i cant for the life of me get the weather to show up..just shows a bunch of x's?

You need to do the setup and change the zip code to your zip and then run the update.

Also if I read the article on Phonescoop correctly all Omnias will be getting Winmo 6.5 at some point even the current lineup.

Edited by lordv8r

You need to do the setup and change the zip code to your zip and then run the update.

That was the first thing I did...I still have no idea whats wrong...when using 2.4.1 it worked and it didnt with 2.3 or 2.5.1

Guest rubadub234

couple of soft resets will do wonders :)

No i did not....is that the problem?

It seems that a lot of off-the-wall quirks like your incident pop up when people don't hard reset. And I don't know why but I've also had to regularly hard reset "My Storage" as well. Apparently, old settnigs can hang around and cause probs.

It seems that a lot of off-the-wall quirks like your incident pop up when people don't hard reset. And I don't know why but I've also had to regularly hard reset "My Storage" as well. Apparently, old settnigs can hang around and cause probs.

You can also format My Storage before flashing. Chefs were discussing benefits on XDA I think -- same idea mentioned there too about misc. setting stored on My Storage that aren't really compatible with the next ROM.

I do a Complete HR evey other week! but I also Flash 30 to 40 Times a day! between 2 phones!

WOW!!! ... That's unreal. I've always appreciated all the time and work you put into these ROM's but I had no idea. I really can't thank You enough.

I'm already dreading the day you upgrade to a new phone cause I'm not due for another year. And you consistently keep my phone new and exciting.

Thank You again for all you do.

Edited by Dustinb

DAGGUM!! This thread is getting insane. I can't even keep up with all the madness. Bgill you have done it again! 2.5.1 is killing me how smooth and delicious it is. The new keyboard is beautiful runs like a dream. And with bliss added it feels and looks great! So i need to know how i hook you up with a donation. Tis high time i showed my appreciation for making my device so tight and exciting every other day!

also here are some screens of my phone with my set up. the first one is of the apps i have installed that i have found useful. I dunno if it is a bad place for me to do it here or if i should start a different thread. But i thought it would be tight to know what must have apps people are using and just screen shot it up if they are all collectively at the bottom of your start screen. Let me know what you think and lets share the wealth on awesome apps.

Screen02.bmpScreen03.bmp

Screen02.bmp

So i found out why it shows up like that...it did does it after i installed Ibrythill's WM 7 Titanium Project. Is there anyway i can fix whats wrong?

Dont want to steal his thunder, but wait till u see what Bg made!!! :) :) :)

Alright too much suspense now! How long do we have to wait to find out this new masterpiece?