Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

i agree about boring, but is it a new rom 23053?

thks

up this is 23053

Battery fixed! 100% working custom Task!!!

woo hoo!

post-502174-1253474550_thumb.png post-502174-1253474574_thumb.png

Forgot to mention I added this bad boy back in!!!

post-502174-1253474990_thumb.png

Edited by bga7x

up this is 23053

Battery fixed! 100% working custom Task!!!

woo hoo!

post-502174-1253474550_thumb.png post-502174-1253474574_thumb.png

Forgot to mention I added this bad boy back in!!!

post-502174-1253474990_thumb.png

to the flashaholics,

i've been lurking around other chefs' forums offering 23053 [incld. i900], and seen comments of the camera freezing after a couple of shots and/or crippled resolution settings; difficult BT pairing; missing OL email services [ie--POP3, IMAP4]. when it becomes available, can you post your results?

for all intents and purposes, those issues could be a result of a hastily cooked ROM by those chefs and not the actual build.

Im still livin with the sounds/notification bug where you cant change anything...lol! I read mention of a bugfix for this but am too lazy to look for it. Here is hopin that this new build will let me go for a couple weeks as i am quite sick of flashing! :)

Im still livin with the sounds/notification bug where you cant change anything...lol! I read mention of a bugfix for this but am too lazy to look for it. Here is hopin that this new build will let me go for a couple weeks as i am quite sick of flashing! :)

dont need to look far--it's resolved in 2.5.1. it also addresses "phone staying in vibration mode"-issue.

to the flashaholics,

i've been lurking around other chefs' forums offering 23053 [incld. i900], and seen comments of the camera freezing after a couple of shots and/or crippled resolution settings; difficult BT pairing; missing OL email services [ie--POP3, IMAP4]. when it becomes available, can you post your results?

for all intents and purposes, those issues could be a result of a hastily cooked ROM by those chefs and not the actual build.

i just took about 45 shots soft reseted took about 20 with out a hitch! I guessing its the latter!

Guest Daniel Wiliams

Bgill55 - Love you ROMS's - they are great!! I am sure it takes a lot of time and we all appreciate the efforts to make this happen.

I am having 1 problem. Here is the sequence. I upgraded to Verizon's CF03 and used it a while. Upgraded to several versions of BlazingWolf Night thru v1.4 and used them a while. I then went to BlazingWolf WM7 and used it while. Next to your 2.5.1 and it was great - used it a while. Then thought I would try 2.4.1 with M2D (do not really know what that is). Never could get past the splash screen (tried to reboot, soft reset, hang-up key, etc).

Reapplied Verzion CF03. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Took out SD card. Reflashed to 2.4.1 - same hang.

Reapplied Verzion C0F3. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Left out SD card. Reflashed to 2.5.1 - same hang.

Reapplied Verzion C0F3. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Left out SD card. Reflashed to BW night 1.4 - all is fine. I really want to be back at 2.5.1 (or 2.4.1 if I can figure out if I need / want M2D) but cannot get any of your versions to load. For kicks I flashed to BW WM7 and it too was fine. Then flashed back to BW night 1.4 - still fine.

I am not going to flash again until I hear back from you as I do not want to "mess up" my phone again (wife and kids were not happy that I have spent 6 hours today trying all these flash iterations).

Again - thanks for all you do.

Guest midiwriter
Bgill55 - Love you ROMS's - they are great!! I am sure it takes a lot of time and we all appreciate the efforts to make this happen.

I am having 1 problem. Here is the sequence. I upgraded to Verizon's CF03 and used it a while. Upgraded to several versions of BlazingWolf Night thru v1.4 and used them a while. I then went to BlazingWolf WM7 and used it while. Next to your 2.5.1 and it was great - used it a while. Then thought I would try 2.4.1 with M2D (do not really know what that is). Never could get past the splash screen (tried to reboot, soft reset, hang-up key, etc).

Reapplied Verzion CF03. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Took out SD card. Reflashed to 2.4.1 - same hang.

Reapplied Verzion C0F3. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Left out SD card. Reflashed to 2.5.1 - same hang.

Reapplied Verzion C0F3. Hard Reset with full data erase. Reprogrammed. Left out SD card. Reflashed to BW night 1.4 - all is fine. I really want to be back at 2.5.1 (or 2.4.1 if I can figure out if I need / want M2D) but cannot get any of your versions to load. For kicks I flashed to BW WM7 and it too was fine. Then flashed back to BW night 1.4 - still fine.

I am not going to flash again until I hear back from you as I do not want to "mess up" my phone again (wife and kids were not happy that I have spent 6 hours today trying all these flash iterations).

Again - thanks for all you do.

Sorry you had to take up so much of your time with this.....taken from the first post:

After you guys flash this rom it will stop on the start up screen this is because i have bypassed the welcome and calibration screen, its stupid and i don't like it lol. all you have to do is hit start and you are good to go!

This should read:

After you guys flash this rom it will stop on the start up screen this is because i have bypassed the welcome and calibration screen, its stupid and i don't like it lol. all you have to do is hit the upper left corner of your screen and you are good to go!

This is where the original start button used to be and was required in older builds.

Hope this helps!

Edited by midiwriter

Guest Daniel Wiliams
Sorry you had to take up so much of your time with this.....taken from the first post:

This should read:

After you guys flash this rom it will stop on the start up screen this is because i have bypassed the welcome and calibration screen, its stupid and i don't like it lol. all you have to do is hit the upper left corner of your screen and you are good to go!

This is where the original start button used to be and was required in older builds.

Hope this helps!

Wow Wished I would have asked for advice earlier or read the post more thoroughly. Thanks for info. Phone is now running 2.4.1 fine. What exactly is M2D that 2.4.1 has?

Thanks again.

Guest midiwriter
Wow Wished I would have asked for advice earlier or read the post more thoroughly. Thanks for info. Phone is now running 2.4.1 fine. What exactly is M2D that 2.4.1 has?

Thanks again.

M2D is a user interface that runs in place of the stock WM interface....I recommend installing the latest rom and adding M2D on top if you like it, there are many important updates you'll miss if you don't. I can post a link later, won't have time now.

Guest dopeness
M2D is a user interface that runs in place of the stock WM interface....I recommend installing the latest rom and adding M2D on top if you like it, there are many important updates you'll miss if you don't. I can post a link later, won't have time now.

I have added md2 on tope of one of Bgills's earlier verions (1.5.1). Can you tell me or direct me to where i can change the soft button on titanium (preferably the "contacts") and in m2d ("camera")? I have done several searches but i can not find exaxtly what i am looking for.

Do I have to install the tfdetacher or cna I just use m2dc? I have no clue nor do I know the required reg hacks. thanks in advance (if you know).

Guest midiwriter

Here's the link for the M2D version that works great on the i910! In order to keep the latest WM updates I recommend saving this file and installing on top of the latest WM build.

http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio/Manila2D%201...by%20SztupY.cab

Edited by midiwriter

v2.6 should be up later tonight. been doing alot of testing!

Good to hear ... I've been checking for an update every 8 minutes or so. And I'm sure I will keep doing so. I Can't Wait. For some reason I'm not in love with the B*Ware ROM.Can't thank you enough for your time and effort you put into these ROM's

Guest Grassguy

At least when a new game comes out, I'll play it for a week at least before I'll move on. This is like 2-3 days! Some times hours when the cooks are releasing like crazy!