Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest cfprelude
dont know why but since 2.51 my ie is slow as sh*t also text messages laggs anybody have an idea why i to get that as well afd

same here - wondering if it'll help at all if i do the reg edit to keep the keyboard from auto deploying....? Yesterday i had the phone freeze 2 seperate times when i tried to reply to texts and started to type before the entire message had loaded. had to pop the battery out to get it to respond to anything.

btw - i'm running 2.5.1 and besdies from that.... LOVE IT!!!! everyone seems to feel 2.6 is even better. Must be time time to flash again :)

2. - Delete the reg key - HKLM\ControlPanel\VibeTonz\Redirect key

yes what he said. as for the start icon I thought it was Showcase. but it it could also be the new taskbar I have included. it happens after a soft reset. if you change themes it will fix itself until you soft reset again.

well im sorry for the asphalt 4 issue you guys are having i cant repeat the error! maybe do a full hard rest and reflash! Dont use any back up software either!

post-502174-1253595091_thumb.png

yes Im Lost!!!

i receive the same certificate error after reformating My Storage, flash--issue persists. re-flashed--issue persists. who knows, it may work after another but not a game-changer--pardon the pun :)

Edited by arirang

Hey Bgill you said that Asphalt4 was loaded in the My Storage, correct? But the only things that show up on in My Storage are DCIM, Email Attachments and Internet folders. It looks like Asphalt4 wasn't installed.

Hey Bgill you said that Asphalt4 was loaded in the My Storage, correct? But the only things that show up on in My Storage are DCIM, Email Attachments and Internet folders. It looks like Asphalt4 wasn't installed.

That might explain it. Maybe it works everytime Bgill reflashs because he already has the files in his My Storage? I also checked everywhere and couldn't find it. I didn't know you could flash programs to My Storage.

Edited by muskamj

Guest Grassguy

Hey Bgill, Can you verify something for me with 2.6? I use TouchPal and in pre-2.4.1 ROM's when TouchResponse is installed and the vibrate only on keyboard is selected, TouchPal vibrates. In 2.5.1, TouchPal isn't vibrating but EZinput is. Is it possible to remove EZinput, I think that it may be interfering with TouchPal and vibration.

Thanks!

Guest Mastergreeny
That might explain it. Maybe it works everytime Bgill reflashs because he already has the files in his My Storage? I also checked everywhere and couldn't find it. I didn't know you could flash programs to My Storage.

No, it is included with flash. If you get it to work correctly the data for the game will be in My Storage\Program Files\Games\Asphalt4

Before I Flashed this ROM I reformatted My Storage and then did a hard reset and It worked just fine.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest ministermtc

I have been running 2.4 and 2.5 for a while and things were working pretty well. But I flashed V2.6 and i am experiencing some .net error from a couple of applications. in particularly the Fave people app, asphalt. also here are some touch response issues with scrolling and double taps. Just a heads up

going back to 2.5

No, it is included with flash. If you get it to work correctly the data for the game will be in My Storage\Program Files\Games\Asphalt4

Before I Flashed this ROM I reformatted My Storage and then did a hard reset and It worked just fine.

well i reformated mine post flash so thats probobly it. interestingly enough i download Xtrakt and it spits the same error after a cab install and a reset

i also grabed the trial of guitar hero just cause i never saw it. after launch the screen flickers and i just go back to the start menu.

Edited by ugzz

I did a complete reset, device and storage, before I flashed but it still didn't install. This would install with the flash, correct? If so then nothing that I istall via XDA would effect this and I don't use any type of backup software. But Bgill I still got much love for your talent and passion. Thanks bro for all the amazing roms you have given to this point and hopefully you will continue for our sakes. :) Donation headed your way!

Edited by lordv8r

Guest Majorair32

Hey Bgill I use the Samsung Keyboard and I noticed that it acts a little weird with the xt9 word prediction. I went and looked at the auto subsitute dictionary and its blank. It normally is loaded up with a bunch of things. Is there anyway to get a cab from a earlier version with all of those in there. Thanks

love your roms, they have a good balance of features while remaining light. Is there a way we can load our mail sources automatically so every time i upgrade to your new rom i do not need to re-enter all the email settings again, etc.

Guest bicycleray
well im sorry for the asphalt 4 issue you guys are having i cant repeat the error! maybe do a full hard rest and reflash! Dont use any back up software either!

I have flashed my phone twice and I have the Asphalt4 working as well. No errors here either!

Guest Majorair32

Bgill you made a fix on a older version of your rom for spb phone suite ring profiles not working. It seams that with 2.6 I can not change ring profiles. Do you still have the fix for this if it is the same problem. Thanks again. Love your work.

Disregard I reinstalled and its working now. I think it was a problem with my key not working and showing 0 days to register. Reset my storage and reinstalled worked.

Edited by Majorair32

Man another build Great work Bg! Well I am still using 2.5 for now and have a few Qs as always if any one can help me.

1. Can I edit the Chome items to open different exe's? I use Resco Contact Manager and would like my missed calls/voicemail/sms open Resco insted of my samsung call log and dial pad. ( there has to be a reg edit for this right? chome editor didnt seem to have the reg option)

2. Opera in this version seems to think I am on a Touch Dimond pro or some bs. Gmail looks way different and I noticed it acts a bit different when wrapping text. Any fix?

3. Is there away to change the Bgills flash screen? ( Ill still rep your build just want something bit more classy)

Thanks for all your hard work cooks.

-B

BGill thanks for all the hard work. Your ROM's totally remake the Omnia. I just flashed 2.6 and I like it, but I noticed that the scrolling is no where near as smooth or easy as in 2.2. In 2.2 I could scroll slowly through a long list without accidently selecting anything. In 2.6 I cannnot scroll a short distance only a flick which kicks in the kinetic scrolling. I am always selecting something I did not want to. Is there a way to change this behavior? Is 2.5.1 better at scrolling or should I consider going back to 2.2. The smoother scrolling was one of the key features that makes the device more user friendly.

Thanks.

Guest Redmanll34
How did you get Resco and Volume Control themed in Bliss?

A lot of copy and paste to the CPR file. plus some additions to the chome reg. Are you familiar with editing this kind of stuff? I can try and walk you through it.

Tom

Guest omniahdFan

I apalogize in advance if this has been mentioned before, but i have 2 questions about the new rom 2.6 which im not sure if it has been addressed, the first thing is i see no Vibrate setting options anywhere, and i'm really not a fan of having haptic feedback on at all, which it seems to be on when i'm using opera, very annoying, and second would be im a big fan of the original samsung keyboard using the t9 with the keypad ? thing i think, its where theres 3 letters to a block, i really miss it, any cab for that floating around, Thanks in adance,

Guest Redmanll34
Man another build Great work Bg! Well I am still using 2.5 for now and have a few Qs as always if any one can help me.

1. Can I edit the Chome items to open different exe's? I use Resco Contact Manager and would like my missed calls/voicemail/sms open Resco insted of my samsung call log and dial pad. ( there has to be a reg edit for this right? chome editor didnt seem to have the reg option)

2. Opera in this version seems to think I am on a Touch Dimond pro or some bs. Gmail looks way different and I noticed it acts a bit different when wrapping text. Any fix?

3. Is there away to change the Bgills flash screen? ( Ill still rep your build just want something bit more classy)

Thanks for all your hard work cooks.

-B

On question (1) I've been searching for a way to do this because I use visual voicemail, so it would be nice to still use the notification panel. I asked BG this question, waiting to see what he thinks. But as of right now I can't find a way to do this. Tonight I am gonna dig deep into the reg/cpr files and see if I can figure something out. But I think it is a no go at this point and time.

2.I don't use gmail, so I don't know

3. go to advanced config it should show the location of it in there, not sure if you can change it tho, it might be intertwined with the align screen bypass BG puts on, I'm not even a close to sure on that tho, but I am sure the location can be found through advConfig.

Tom

Tom

Edited by Redmanll34