Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest fitz1899
When trying to reply to an SMS instead of the normal 'send' radio button, I get a "Reply to all" button. When pressed it takes me to a new message screen. How do I fix this ???

Screen02.bmp

Guess I'll try flashing to a different ROM and see if that works.....Apparently I'm the only person with this ROM that has this issue :)

it also happens when sending email, maybe that will help :D

Guest arirang

bgill,

can you throw some of that alpha love here? maybe cook another build release into this rock solid line--23060, hint, hint. i like the other line too; however, this one has me hooked :) .

bgill,

can you throw some of that alpha love here? maybe cook another build release into this rock solid line--23060, hint, hint. i like the other line too; however, this one has me hooked :) .

what do you mean???

Guest montebello
what do you mean???

by alpha im guessing he's referring to neo 2.0 ALPHA since you have been concentrating on that build more so than the awesome builds in this thread.

i would also love to see some updated Bliss... :)

Edited by montebello

oh i see what you guys are saying ummm right now all my times is for this Neo alpha! you can install bliss or M2D over that rom just fine there is enough room!

Guest cfprelude
I installed bliss last night, and now I am unable to open media messages... =/ Whats wrong?

I had issues the first time and then did a hard reset and reinstalled (but did it to the device the second time) and all was good. Or you could just try to use the MMS fix and see if it fixes your issue too...... I think he linked it to the first page and was for an older build but may work. I'm still using 2.6 with bliss right now (and loving it) but have to try his new alpha in the other thread so i know i wont make it to the weekend without flashing again :)....

Guest tedkord

I have an unusual issue, wondering if anyone else has seen this, and if they know how to fix it.

I'm using the BGILL55 V2.6 with MS3. I love the new touch keypad, but all of a sudden it's spacebar has changed to a split key - one side is a back slash, the other is ".com". To get a space while typing, I have to switch to the number pad, and this is really inconvenient and slow. I have no idea how it happened, but I'd really like to get it fixed.

Any ideas? Thanks...

Guest Itlooksfast

Anyone have problems with the camera setting not reading the video that was recorded? I kept getting the UNABLE TO READ THE FILE message. I don't know whether its the ROM or just some reg. edit that need to be adjust.

Thank you soooo much for Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6. I'm loving it!!!

I just got my used Omnia two days ago and at first I wasn't sure If I had made the right move. I've been using a company issues blackberry for 5-6 years now am very productive and fast typist with bb.

The default VZW ROM really got me worried. The screen was not too responsive. the devise was laggish. I wasn't a happy camper . . . . until I found your ROM. I REALL REALLY LOVE MY OMNIA NOW!!!!

it's very stable, very responsive and I'm becoming better at typing on the screen. You have some tough competition (iPhone), but you've won me over with your ROM.

I'm also excited about getting Android installed on the Omnia, so would love to know if anyone knows of a good working ROM?

once again, Thanks bga7x :)

Guest zoot00

Ive searched and I cant find it. I have 2.6, and loving it, but I cannot seem to find the settings option to get X to shut down. I was so used to it in adryn's last M2D rom that I ran my omnia in "overheat" mode for a day before I realized that x was only minimizing like a stock Rommer...

can someone help me?

zoot

Ive searched and I cant find it. I have 2.6, and loving it, but I cannot seem to find the settings option to get X to shut down. I was so used to it in adryn's last M2D rom that I ran my omnia in "overheat" mode for a day before I realized that x was only minimizing like a stock Rommer...

can someone help me?

zoot

Load the New Showcase Suite task manager! do a search for it Works like a charm!

Guest Mad Jester

Hey Bgill,

I think this 2.6 ROM is the most stable, speediest ROM I've ever used. I think it's even better then your Neo Alpha ROM.

Is it possible to get the white taskbar icons back? I really like the clean stock look.

Thanks.

Guest Chapster

Hey guys, is there a cab file for the default keyboard? I found it to be VERY finger friendly and would like to install it to another phone. With 155 pages to search through I am hoping that someone that knows could point me in the correct direction./

Guest gr8games

okay i flashed to the m2d rom and i followed the instructions for the touchflo back on the second post about tf config and the registry edit, however when i click the touchflo button i get an error message that pops up and says

"the file 'TFDShowTF cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its componets cannot be found. if the problem hersists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

any idea on what i am doing wrong? thanks

Guest dothamaph

alrite guys im a super noob lol i've never done anything to my omnia but I want to. I need some help on how to install 6.5 v2.6 and 6.5 M2D v2.4.1, i have them on my computer [i have vista, do i need xp?] and my omnia's rom version is CF03.20961 ( i sent it to samsung to replace the touchpad for a more sensitive one so they also added software to it). someone, anyone suggestions or help? thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest robertatdetour

Hi Bgill,

I wanted to say thank you. This rom has been the most stable and responsive of all the roms I have tried. I do have one question. Is there a way to fix the Windows media player to go to full screen. Whenever I press the full screen button, it opens for a quick second and then reverts back to it's normal screen. I use the media player to play wmv files. Any help is greatly appreciated as I use this program a lot as I travel quite a bit.

thanks,

Hi Bgill,

I wanted to say thank you. This rom has been the most stable and responsive of all the roms I have tried. I do have one question. Is there a way to fix the Windows media player to go to full screen. Whenever I press the full screen button, it opens for a quick second and then reverts back to it's normal screen. I use the media player to play wmv files. Any help is greatly appreciated as I use this program a lot as I travel quite a bit.

thanks,

Switch to the samsung keyboard when you want to watch videos in full screen!