Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
What OS is everybody using? I'm on an XP machine and haven't been able to sucessfully use UMDL once yet. The CF03 updater worked fine, I just can't seem to flash a new ROM.

My roms are compressed using 7-zip make sure you extract the.bin so UMDL will see it!

Guest bga7x
Hey im not sure why but when I try to change the icons for titanium weather I get an error before it loads the dialog box.

LOL sorry to be a pain but I also cant enable the use of widgets. Tried everything including the enable_widgets cab floating around.

what weather icons are you trying to load? I blew out all widgets in my rom i dont use them!

Guest aeroclown
What OS is everybody using? I'm on an XP machine and haven't been able to sucessfully use UMDL once yet. The CF03 updater worked fine, I just can't seem to flash a new ROM.

Used both vista and Xp seems to work fine. Make sure you have allow usb connections disabled during the flash. If you are using this rom make sure you are uncompressing the 7Zip file. Don't rename the file extension and try to flash. The rom is zipped. In order to use umdl, you need to have your phone off and unplugged, load the rom, click detect, then plug your phone in and turn your phone on. Your phone needs to be completely off before you start not just blanked.

Guest byutzy
My roms are compressed using 7-zip make sure you extract the.bin so UMDL will see it!

Yea I kno. I extracted it and then selected the file with UMDL using Contents option

Used both vista and Xp seems to work fine. Make sure you have allow usb connections disabled during the flash. If you are using this rom make sure you are uncompressing the 7Zip file. Don't rename the file extension and try to flash. The rom is zipped. In order to use umdl, you need to have your phone off and unplugged, load the rom, click detect, then plug your phone in and turn your phone on. Your phone needs to be completely off before you start not just blanked.

Yup done all that already.

Guest midiwriter
Use Icontact to add contacts that why i didnt update the M2D rom. when you open iContacts up its in the upper right hand corner

This may or may not be related, but when trying to add a new contact from my dialer's call log it just wont work. Here's the steps i am taking:

*Receive a call

*Click 'phone' from M2D home tab

*Click on phone number from call log

*click 'menu'

*click 'Save to contacts'

*click 'new contact'

*just takes me back a screen and loops back and forth from here on.

The only way to add a new contact is to write down the number and go to the iContacts page and manually enter the number from there. There should be a way to quickly take a new incoming call and save it to your contacts without all these extra steps.

EDIT-------I see there's a call history in iContact that lets you add new contacts, but the Samsung/WinMo function still doesn't work.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest bga7x
This may or may not be related, but when trying to add a new contact from my dialer's call log it just wont work. Here's the steps i am taking:

*Receive a call

*Click 'phone' from M2D home tab

*Click on phone number from call log

*click 'menu'

*click 'Save to contacts'

*click 'new contact'

*just takes me back a screen and loops back and forth from here on.

The only way to add a new contact is to write down the number and go to the iContacts page and manually enter the number from there. There should be a way to quickly take a new incoming call and save it to your contacts without all these extra steps.

no need to do all that! in iContacts hit the recent call button looks like a cell phone scroll to the number you want to save, click on it a screen will pop up to let you save to contacts!

Guest midiwriter
no need to do all that! in iContacts hit the recent call button looks like a cell phone scroll to the number you want to save, click on it a screen will pop up to let you save to contacts!

Thanks I just noticed this! But hopefully this post can help someone else too.

Guest Chimp

Bgill: I would like to remove the HTC Task manager completely. (I'm using the ShowCase task manager) So what files would I need to get rid of? And any extra 'tasks' running in memory for HTC TM that I can disable/removed?

/Chimp (Tom)

Guest byutzy
dont use that hit the pda button!

Thanks a mil. It worked now. Looks a lot better on boot (Hated the default Verizon and WM screens)

One recommendation I have is to remove the pop up bubble that tells you when its dialing the data connection. I've seen it done in ROMs for the XV6800 where it just shows the two arrows at the top and silently dials.

Edited by byutzy

Guest bga7x
Bgill: I would like to remove the HTC Task manager completely. (I'm using the ShowCase task manager) So what files would I need to get rid of? And any extra 'tasks' running in memory for HTC TM that I can disable/removed?

/Chimp (Tom)

i believe if you add that showcase task manager it will remove(disable) HTC task manager! if i remember correctly

Guest bga7x
M2D work in landscape with this rom?

M2D doesnt work in land scape! that good has always been the case, there are very few themes that got ported to work in Landscape mode

Guest BrianPick

I have been waiting and wishing one of you would get your hands on this build. I will be flashing as soon as the dl completes.

Guest bga7x
I have been waiting and wishing one of you would get your hands on this build. I will be flashing as soon as the dl completes.

ok let me know how it goes, this is a beta of a already beta 6.5 so there might be some issues but i haven't run into any so far!

Guest BrianPick
ok let me know how it goes, this is a beta of a already beta 6.5 so there might be some issues but i haven't run into any so far!

Running fine. Added all black Samsung apps. Only thing I have noticed is that there seems to be some screen sizeing issue in some menus. Are you seeing that ? Where some things are off the screen ? I will grab some sceens in a sec

Guest jhickey
Running fine. Added all black Samsung apps. Only thing I have noticed is that there seems to be some screen sizeing issue in some menus. Are you seeing that ? Where some things are off the screen ? I will grab some sceens in a sec

Also experiencing this. Some of the text is cut off in confirmation boxes and other things, such as when doing a hard reset.

Guest BrianPick

A little weirdness but hey ! Looking pretty darn cool and I'll bet we can iron out some kinks. This may warrant it's own thread.