Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest mikentammy610

to change to different versions of taskbar... Do I just need to download the cab and install?

AWESOME ROM, GPS IS WORKING AWESOME FOR ME...

MICHAEL

Guest bga7x
to change to different versions of taskbar... Do I just need to download the cab and install?

AWESOME ROM, GPS IS WORKING AWESOME FOR ME...

MICHAEL

yes and install to device memory then soft reset!

Guest cuzzinz

flashing to your nonM2D rom.

Played with your m2d rom for a little bit... I like it.. cause its fast...haha reminds me of my Bosses HTC Magic with the Hero Rom on it... lol....

But not as good... so leaving the m2d world... just too many settings HAHA... dont have time.

I just wanna say thanks to bgill and all the other Cooks!....

Thanks for making this possible... and allowing us to not be bored with our year old phones HAHA... i think this is the longest i have ever kept a cellphone haha...

Without a great camera...and something new for me... im probably gunna have my omnia for a while... dont care what the review sites say... i can use my phone as a point and shoot camera replacement.

:-D

NOTE to Bgill:

Ill fill ya in if I have anything I find... I am a heavy user... with exchange/activesync and text... etc.. i just dont watch a whole lot of videos... I can give you more a business perspective on how well everything is running... well business (sys admin)/24 year old guy perspective... I like to play too :-D

Guest cuzzinz

alright so i have been playin with ur standard rom with Titanium... Its fast..

I just not a big fan of the multiclock and now i cant get CClock to work on its own :-(

Does anyone know how to get it to work? When i enable it it doesnt even show.

btw the reason i dont want the multiclock is cause I like to put pictures in my background ... like of my girlfriend and that big ole clock get sin the way... lol...

Guest bearhntr

BGill,

I downloaded the SAMSUNG/VERIZON DF03 update today and installed it. It was on the phone less than 5 minutes before I put this one on my OMNIA i910.

I LOVE IT - as much as the other one that looked like this one. I had to do a few modifications - as the CMultiClock was appearing on the TODAY screen twice from the get-go. Easily fixed. DISABLED IT, then RE-ENABLED IT. Problem solved.

What happened to the BEAUTIFUL task bar at the top from the Flashrom_bgill55_6.5_v3.5.bin image? Those multi-colored icons where the BOMB. How can I put them on this ROM?

I think that I am going to start collecting as many ROMs as possible, the CAB files associated with various apps - and then I am going to start hosting a download site, where no matter what someone wants, they can get it. Once I get it going. I will be going to all the CHEFS and have them do a little ditty on each ROM.

Keep up the GREAT WORK - and if possible - tell me how to put thos kewl TOP ICONS back on my phone.

*BH*

Guest Scott6

Nice rom, as usual.

but I got to ask, whats with iContacts? I find it less finger firendly than the stock samsung apps for call log, contacts. and now that you can get the samsung stuff in black.. sweet! Phone EX is better than both... It its a PAIN getting "all contacts" in M2D to go to something other than iContacts.

Also does 1.1 include the black dialers?

Guest bga7x
BGill,

I downloaded the SAMSUNG/VERIZON DF03 update today and installed it. It was on the phone less than 5 minutes before I put this one on my OMNIA i910.

I LOVE IT - as much as the other one that looked like this one. I had to do a few modifications - as the CMultiClock was appearing on the TODAY screen twice from the get-go. Easily fixed. DISABLED IT, then RE-ENABLED IT. Problem solved.

What happened to the BEAUTIFUL task bar at the top from the Flashrom_bgill55_6.5_v3.5.bin image? Those multi-colored icons where the BOMB. How can I put them on this ROM?

I think that I am going to start collecting as many ROMs as possible, the CAB files associated with various apps - and then I am going to start hosting a download site, where no matter what someone wants, they can get it. Once I get it going. I will be going to all the CHEFS and have them do a little ditty on each ROM.

Keep up the GREAT WORK - and if possible - tell me how to put thos kewl TOP ICONS back on my phone.

*BH*

that is lisbians task bar you can find it here!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...sbian-taskbars/

Guest bga7x
Nice rom, as usual.

but I got to ask, whats with iContacts? I find it less finger firendly than the stock samsung apps for call log, contacts. and now that you can get the samsung stuff in black.. sweet! Phone EX is better than both... It its a PAIN getting "all contacts" in M2D to go to something other than iContacts.

Also does 1.1 include the black dialers?

no i removed all the black themes as it was way to heavy for the rom killed them memory! Phone EX isnt free that why i dont included it!

Guest bearhntr
that is lisbians task bar you can find it here!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...sbian-taskbars/

BGA7x,

I just re-checked the listed ROM INCLUSIONS, and it shows that it has LISBIAN'S CUBIC v1.1 installed. Why is that the icons on the TOP of my phone still look like the tired old VERIZON ICONS from the default CF03 flash? Is something turned off someplace?

Any idea how I can fix them? The multi-color Cubic version is WAY COOL, far more attractive that the plain white ones.

*BH*

Guest joehero

I love the M2D Rom, but I can't read any of the white text against the white background? Can you point me in the direction of how to make the text black?

Guest midiwriter
I love the M2D Rom, but I can't read any of the white text against the white background? Can you point me in the direction of how to make the text black?

Yes there's an issue with the M2DC font changer, it only works on a few of the settings on the Weather tab...many won't change.Same with the Settings tab.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest pacman9889

works great, the only issue I have is the dialer has a big black bar at the top, and doesn't display or do anything as far as I can tell. It's probably just me though, anyone else?

Could you also add in the xda_uc files that BW has, or suggest something else (I've heard SASHIMI is pretty good)

Edited by pacman9889

Guest bga7x
works great, the only issue I have is the dialer has a big black bar at the top, and doesn't display or do anything as far as I can tell. It's probably just me though, anyone else?

Could you also add in the xda_uc files that BW has, or suggest something else (I've heard SASHIMI is pretty good)

no i wont be using xda_uc BW has that locked down for you though!!! this a the rom i personally use there isnt much more i had to it so i dont and any of those things like shasimi or the like! sorry!

Guest Tedwerd

Bgill i have been using your roms for about 2 months now. finally figured out how to post things/activated my account... haha. thanks for making my phone extra modulatory and enjoyable beyond reason! you are the man. keep it up.

Guest bga7x
Bgill i have been using your roms for about 2 months now. finally figured out how to post things/activated my account... haha. thanks for making my phone extra modulatory and enjoyable beyond reason! you are the man. keep it up.

thank you for your kind words!

Guest bga7x
Hey has anyone made the Cmulticlock ticker work? Apparently it needs a file called RSSupdate.mscr to run.

I removed that cause i found it useless! I might take cMulticlock out on next release, to many issues and people arent liking it much as i do!

Guest parkus
I removed that cause i found it useless! I might take cMulticlock out on next release, to many issues and people arent liking it much as i do!

!!!! nooooo~ if you do, i hope you have a cab for it.

I love having time/weather/clock thingy all in one.

really liking your latest builds btw. i don't think i've ran into anything so far.

well maybe i have, just forgot cause it's so late ;)

Guest Majorair32

Ok I have flashed to CF03 twice now and when I open up google maps or bing the locate doesnt work. Is there something that I am doing wrong here and last night my iGO8 was dropping signal left and right. It was a cloudy night but it is never that bad. iGO8 is still set to com 8 and 57x baud location is on of course any sugestions. Thx

Edited by Majorair32

Guest Carmel Abela

I'm not going to cry if you remove cMulticlock, that thing is buggin'

keep up your mighty fine cookin', we are very thankful

Guest Genius1121

BG... a huge thank you for all the hard work you have been doing with the Roms.

Quick question - was Remote desktop taken out from the latest update?

Guest bga7x
BG... a huge thank you for all the hard work you have been doing with the Roms.

Quick question - was Remote desktop taken out from the latest update?

no

Guest bga7x
Ok I have flashed to CF03 twice now and when I open up google maps or bing the locate doesnt work. Is there something that I am doing wrong here and last night my iGO8 was dropping signal left and right. It was a cloudy night but it is never that bad. iGO8 is still set to com 8 and 57x baud location is on of course any sugestions. Thx

is the aGPS working? did you turn your location on?

Guest cuzzinz

so ill be honest that multiclock delio was the deal breaker... so i had to move to a diferent rom. :-(

Its adrens... over on ppc... so yeah... Seems to have almost everything i wanted right off the bat except for cComm and CVolume...

bgill i loved your rom though... was the first one of all the ones i tried that seemed to be the most optimized. Good luck with future releases!