Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest norm883

Hello:

I am not sure what the problems are with the multiclock?

They are pleasant to look at and function very well.

That is if people follow the directions.

And they work, also love the weather and it picks up location no problem with zip etc

unlike all the M2D versions I have tried.

Using the CFO3 v 1.1 with no problems and I have also installed the M2D cabs

with no problems or slow downs. So I can have the best of all worlds.

The trouble is some people want custom products right out of the box, with no reading or work.

Thank you for all you hard work and I am glad to have whatever you are cooking.

Norm883

Guest jgilfor

I haven't had any "problems" with multiclock either. I do notice that, even when it was first released months ago, there were display issues with the analog display.

As for the rest of this ROM (version 1.1); it ROCKS!

aGPS seems to work well in GMaps, but seems flakie in some other apps (Bing, aMaze). Even Verizon's own VZ Navigator has episodic "where the heck is the GPS signal?" issues. I suspect the GPS antenna/receiver, versus the firmware.

Guest bga7x
BG... a huge thank you for all the hard work you have been doing with the Roms.

Quick question - was Remote desktop taken out from the latest update?

upon further inspection it has been removed and will be in the next release i can try and cab it up for you if it is really important.

Guest cuzzinz

there are no problems with the multiclock it was a great setup...but for me...when i pay for a nice phone with a 3 inch screen i like to take advantage of the screen by putting picture in my background...i.e. my girlfriend and the clock kinda covers up her face...lol... I have tried a few different themes but i just can find a good one that will let me have the picture. i just keep the images all focused on the right and then it clears all the text in titanium. :-D

Guest dah97765

Bgill,

I've been silently lurking around modaco and XDA for a few months now, following all the roms and such, and I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of your (and the other Chef's! ) work, and you do an awesome job! I figure my first post should be one of appreciation for everything I have been mooching off of lately. lol.

I just flashed the your latest M2D build and I love it =]

And while I'm here, quick question: I have not been able to find a cab for the text message retry... do you have one of those handy?

Thanks!!

Guest bga7x
Bgill,

I've been silently lurking around modaco and XDA for a few months now, following all the roms and such, and I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of your (and the other Chef's! ) work, and you do an awesome job! I figure my first post should be one of appreciation for everything I have been mooching off of lately. lol.

I just flashed the your latest M2D build and I love it =]

And while I'm here, quick question: I have not been able to find a cab for the text message retry... do you have one of those handy?

Thanks!!

let me dig through my vaults and see what i can find

Guest Genius1121
upon further inspection it has been removed and will be in the next release i can try and cab it up for you if it is really important.

I use it alot to get to my home machine from work during the day since my company blocks it

Guest bga7x
I use it alot to get to my home machine from work during the day since my company blocks it

it will be in v1.2 which is almost online i have updated the first post!

Guest bga7x

ok this is getting stupid!! they are dropping builds so fast!!!! 23007 is old news!! 23008 leaked just when i started to work on it 23009 leaked!!!! i cant keep up!!!

Guest semmtexx
I removed that cause i found it useless! I might take cMulticlock out on next release, to many issues and people arent liking it much as i do!

Hey Bgill, could you post whatever that script files is to make it work? Also is there any customizing that can be done to it or is it really complex? Thanks man!

Guest semmtexx
ok this is getting stupid!! they are dropping builds so fast!!!! 23007 is old news!! 23008 leaked just when i started to work on it 23009 leaked!!!! i cant keep up!!!

what exactly gets changed in each build number? are the changes that major?

Guest bga7x
what exactly gets changed in each build number? are the changes that major?

they dont provide change logs or i could skip a build if nothing major changes.

Guest taiyed33

when i load a theme 25% of bottom of screen is black.. its all shrunk into the top 75%... any ideas?

v1.1 m2d...

Edited by taiyed33

Guest aamon17
all bugs almost fixed!!!

Great rom! I'm having problems sending pop3 email with attachments OR replying to pop3 html email with background images/attachments. I searched the thread & didnt see anything. After trying to send, it errors out with "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. then try sending again."

Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks in advance.

Guest bga7x
when i load a theme 25% of bottom of screen is black.. its all shrunk into the top 75%... any ideas?

v1.1 m2d...

sounds like you have a vga M2d Theme make sure any theme you try to install it wqvga

Guest bga7x
Great rom! I'm having problems sending pop3 email with attachments OR replying to pop3 html email with background images/attachments. I searched the thread & didnt see anything. After trying to send, it errors out with "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. then try sending again."

Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks in advance.

sorry i cant reproduce that error mine is fine

Edited by bga7x

Guest Oscar9

first off, i'm not exactly new to this forum... i just changed my account (permanently).

second, i have flashed quite a few roms since the cc02 leaked. in fact, the last rom i flashed was YOURS! not v1.2 though.

i have to say kudos!!! ;) keep up the great work, i like your style (it really fits mine). i would make a donation if i could, but im a poor college student struggling to pay rent :D

i think i might wait until your next release to flash again, i haven't experienced very many glitches at all (just the clock, and its nothing to cry about).

btw, i installed GpsGate client v2.0, and with a few minor adjustments i'm getting 4 to 6 GPS locks in under 10 seconds on google maps and bing. just thought you'd like to know!

keep up the great work, i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!

Guest blazingwolf
Hey, take a look at this. A couple of beers and screwin around. What do you think about this as a start icon. It might need some more work.

That's nice. ;)