Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Hey, take a look at this. A couple of beers and screwin around. What do you think about this as a start icon. It might need some more work.

ahhh Thats Very cool!!!!!!!!! Thank you man!!!!!

Well I just jumped into flashing my omnia for the first time today and I have to say I am AMAZED! How much faster this ROM is compared to the stock VZW ROM. I can finaly play games like Assasains Creed and not have my phone slow down 3 frames per second when I touch the screen! lol

I am however experiencing a few cosmetic glitches howver with the M2D Rom.

First off the Album manager doesn't load for me. I see it opens it but its almost like its missing the skin because all I see is M2D but it says Audio Manager at the top of the screen.

Secondly, when I goto add a program to the programs tab the highlighted program icon becomes all distorted.... looks like the iContact icon is filling the layer mask of the icon.

On a completely unrelated note, is there a way I can change how many columns are being displayed in the start menu? When I flashed my HTC Touch to 6.5 it showed only 3 columns and the icons where much bigger. I just don't like how cluttered 4 columns make it look.

Thanks again for an amazing ROM! I feel like I have a brand new phone!

Guest chingy51o

Do you think its possible to create your rom with the Neo theme cooked in as it is in BW's. It's a big hassle for me to install and i always have issues with the icons. Thanks a million!

Guest bga7x
Do you think its possible to create your rom with the Neo theme cooked in as it is in BW's. It's a big hassle for me to install and i always have issues with the icons. Thanks a million!

sorry Neo is BW's thing he has done so much to that theme there is no way i could touch it!! it is very sweet!!

Guest mikentammy610

I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVED THE CMULTICLOCK.... I swithed it to the ananalog/digital display which seemed to help with it getting stuck. Not sure if the digital numbers were just to large or what. HOPEFULLY, you have not ditched the cmulticlock all together because in a different face and trim ring color on the analog clock it would be freakin sweet....

THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK...

Guest Majorair32
is the aGPS working? did you turn your location on?

I have never seen the aGPS working. What will it do? When I open google or bing it has to search for sats just like normal takes a few minutes as it always has. When I use the locate me in bing it says that sorry can't find your position, google if you press the blue dot it says your location is not available or whatever. Location is On I use iGO 8 almost everyday it works fine but still takes 2-3 minutes to get locks.

Guest Majorair32

Does anyone else have any problems with aGPS? or is it just my phone? This is my second omnia as well since first one screen started to go bad. Should I be able to use the locate me in bing or the blue dot in google? Let me know if anyone else is having these kinds of problems thx as always.

Guest Lisbian08
ahhh Thats Very cool!!!!!!!!! Thank you man!!!!!

I'll throw a cab together tonight so you can take a look at it on the the taskbar.

Guest Majorair32

Ok went out for lunch and desided to open Bing and it found my location for ONCE. It seemed to work when I had full bars of evdo. I drove down the street and had three bars then it wouldnt work again. So I think it will only work when you are in very very good service coverage which it rare where I live about a mile off Lake Erie in Ohio. Thanks for the help though. Love the Roms keep up the good work. ;)

Guest bga7x
Ok went out for lunch and desided to open Bing and it found my location for ONCE. It seemed to work when I had full bars of evdo. I drove down the street and had three bars then it wouldnt work again. So I think it will only work when you are in very very good service coverage which it rare where I live about a mile off Lake Erie in Ohio. Thanks for the help though. Love the Roms keep up the good work. ;)

no sweat Bing is very touchy i use Igo 8 and google maps, i like bing for the voice control!

Guest wyzazz

I'm in downtown Akron, OH and have no issues with agps in Google Maps, I get a location with agps almost immediately. IGO8 still takes around 2-3 minutes to get a gps lock, but I don't think it uses agps at all.

Guest Majorair32
no sweat Bing is very touchy i use Igo 8 and google maps, i like bing for the voice control!

Yea me too I love the voice with Bing thats the one reason I use it. Plus its nice to find cheap gas and movie times. My 9 year old daughter can even work it. Its pretty funny when she talks into it she thinks its the coolest thing in the world. Wish google would make a comparable app like bing. PS Do you know of any apps to take voice to txt for sms. I know that the blackberries have something didnt know if you knew of anything. Cheers mate ;)

Guest Majorair32
I'm in downtown Akron, OH and have no issues with agps in Google Maps, I get a location with agps almost immediately. IGO8 still takes around 2-3 minutes to get a gps lock, but I don't think it uses agps at all.

Ok now do you have google set to use gps or no. I have it set to use gps and im letting windows manage it. The locate has only worked once for me and like before it was when I had full bars of signal in evdo coverage. I'm not too worried about it but it would be nice for Bing to find what city I am in for cheap gas, food and stuff. I really dont use google maps too much other then the street view to show off or to play with latitude with friends.

Guest midiwriter

I miss the contact manager that was in the original Samsung rom...what was it called and is it still in here? can I switch back to it? Only because I liked being able to connect to Facebook directly to get photos of my contacts (unless you know of another way with iContact). Just curious what are your thoughts on iContact vs. the others and which others you might recommend!

Thank you! Everything's working perfectly!!!

Edited by midiwriter