Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
I miss the contact manager that was in the original Samsung rom...what was it called and is it still in here? can I switch back to it? Only because I liked being able to connect to Facebook directly to get photos of my contacts (unless you know of another way with iContact). Just curious what are your thoughts on iContact vs. the others and which others you might recommend!

Thank you! Everything's working perfectly!!!

in my opinion Phon ex is the best for my needs, but it isnt free, iContacts is and its better than the winmo default one. Samsung contacts could never get your facebook phots for you contacts that im aware of!

Guest midiwriter
in my opinion Phon ex is the best for my needs, but it isnt free, iContacts is and its better than the winmo default one. Samsung contacts could never get your facebook phots for you contacts that im aware of!

Hmm I wonder what I was using, when adding photos, Facebook was one of the options along with browsing your local machine.

Thanks for the input!

Edited by midiwriter

Guest bga7x

For the M2D Users! something im working on to be in my future M2D release! Switching from the titanium today screen to TouchFlo with the touch of a soft key! Pretty cool! tell me what you think!

post-502174-1248303303_thumb.png post-502174-1248303322_thumb.png

post-502174-1248303347_thumb.png post-502174-1248303367_thumb.png

Guest Lisbian08

Resco Contact Manager version 2 released today. It has facebook and google maps integration. I ran the beta for this. The facebook integration is great. Install the 7 day trial, integrate all your facebook photos and take it off after that. Your photos will stay in the contacts.

Resco contact manager ver 2.0

Guest bga7x
Resco Contact Manager version 2 released today. It has facebook and google maps integration. I ran the beta for this. The facebook integration is great. Install the 7 day trial, integrate all your facebook photos and take it off after that. Your photos will stay in the contacts.

Resco contact manager ver 2.0

ahh very cool thanks!!!

Guest wyzazz
Ok now do you have google set to use gps or no. I have it set to use gps and im letting windows manage it. The locate has only worked once for me and like before it was when I had full bars of signal in evdo coverage. I'm not too worried about it but it would be nice for Bing to find what city I am in for cheap gas, food and stuff. I really dont use google maps too much other then the street view to show off or to play with latitude with friends.

I do have it set to use gps, but it doesn't need it to use the agps AFAIK.

Guest wyzazz

@bgill

I do recall you disabled Battery Beep on one of your previous roms, I've noticed it's back. Any way to disable this on your current rom? Also, any way to get the touch lock back on the skinned dialer you have or am I stuck without?

Other than that (me being nitpicky) this latest rom is great!!!

Guest bga7x
@bgill

I do recall you disabled Battery Beep on one of your previous roms, I've noticed it's back. Any way to disable this on your current rom? Also, any way to get the touch lock back on the skinned dialer you have or am I stuck without?

Other than that (me being nitpicky) this latest rom is great!!!

yeah i forgot to take it out of this rom ill get a fix up in a bit. for the the touch lock on for the dialer you have to enable samsung dialer using advance config. go to the phone icon and its the first option

Guest bmn4711

For the M2D Users! something im working on to be in my future M2D release! Switching from the titanium today screen to TouchFlo with the touch of a soft key! Pretty cool! tell me what you think!

My Omnia does not like you........ it LLLLLLLLOVES you!!! Seriously... can I keep the latest rom from you for at least a week. I cannot wait for this snazzy feature to come out. Also, are you still creating a file repo for your roms? Just wondering. Thanks for all of this hard work!!!!!

Guest gayflag

I would really like a feature to switch from Titanium to m2d. I would like to be able to use titanium without having to flash a rom. The setup seems to be too time consuming for me to mess with it. The only reason i would like to try titanium, is i cant get m2d to load weather info from my city! Yes i have tried the "trick" to add my zipcode with no success.

Guest bga7x
I would really like a feature to switch from Titanium to m2d. I would like to be able to use titanium without having to flash a rom. The setup seems to be too time consuming for me to mess with it. The only reason i would like to try titanium, is i cant get m2d to load weather info from my city! Yes i have tried the "trick" to add my zipcode with no success.

that is the precise reason i started to look into this. keep titanium weather at a touch!

Guest Oscar9

post-502174-1248303303_thumb.png post-502174-1248303322_thumb.png

post-502174-1248303347_thumb.png post-502174-1248303367_thumb.png

i couldn't help myself and after my last post downloaded the reg V1.2 (one thing i noticed is that you forgot to include the FIM app in the windows folder... easily fixed), NOW V1.3 is out!!! if i keep flashing a new rom every day i'll never get anything done! ;) im going to tryout your M2D rom...

with regards to the quote above, do you think this would possibly help? http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...today-page.html

thanks again! keep it up!

Guest Oscar9
i don't want to be a little kid or anything but that wallpaper has to go

why don't you just change it yourself if you don't like it??? ;)

/windows

tdywater_240_400.gif and tdywater_400_240.gif

Guest bluematrix64

Running the V 1.3 on my omnia, Can't seem to get Google Maps to pick up a signal up here in the sticks of New England. I'm rather a "rookie" at this. I have the phone setting turned on for GPS location. Am I missing a step to get the signal?

Guest midiwriter

Thanks bgill for helping us take control of OUR PHONES and making them FUN!!! (and thanks for fixing the dialer!) You are the best! ;)

post-552367-1248313975_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1248313983_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1248314014_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1248314020_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1248314028_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1248315316_thumb.jpg

Edited by midiwriter

Guest bga7x
i couldn't help myself and after my last post downloaded the reg V1.2 (one thing i noticed is that you forgot to include the FIM app in the windows folder... easily fixed), NOW V1.3 is out!!! if i keep flashing a new rom every day i'll never get anything done! ;) im going to tryout your M2D rom...

with regards to the quote above, do you think this would possibly help? http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...today-page.html

thanks again! keep it up!

Its made for touchFlo 3d which doesnt work on our phones :D

Guest bga7x
Thanks bgill for helping us take control of OUR PHONES and making them FUN!!! (and thanks for fixing the dialer!) You are the best! ;)

See that how you take a rom and make it better!!!! good Stuff!!! Midi!!! do i see Harry Potter??

Guest midiwriter
See that how you take a rom and make it better!!!! good Stuff!!! Midi!!! do i see Harry Potter??

Yeah I think we're all a bunch of kids that never grew up! ;) Awesome stuff!

Guest RwP1138

NOW I WOULD BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

buyfordollar_main.jpg

Edited by RwP1138

Guest jtoso

I see you have a Garmin app on your Omnia. Is that a free cab or did you buy it?

Guest Oscar9
Its made for touchFlo 3d which doesnt work on our phones ;)

ahhh... i see that now, i got excited and overlooked it XD good luck with integrating the two, i can't wait to see what you come up with next!