Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest midiwriter
I see you have a Garmin app on your Omnia. Is that a free cab or did you buy it?

www.google.com

www.garmin.com

Edited by midiwriter

Guest bga7x
Hey anyone have the cpr files for the 3 column start menu and larger icons? Cant find it for the life of me and I tried editing it myself and it looks awful.

havent used that for a long time let me see if i can dig them up!

Guest thejaff
why don't you just change it yourself if you don't like it??? :)

/windows

tdywater_240_400.gif and tdywater_400_240.gif

I can't access it. Read only. Any tips?

Guest bmn4711

I jump the gun and install the TF detacher....sorry, couldn't wait. That is a slick program for M2D. But I am having a hard time keeping the soft keys keeping the changes. Are you redoing the reg keys to hold the soft keys settings? Just wondering since you are putting this in. Also, since with this program, are you putting some panels back into Titanium? Like T.Weather and others? Thanks again for all fun I have been having with my phone and, of course, your brilliant, hard work!!!!!

Guest bga7x
I jump the gun and install the TF detacher....sorry, couldn't wait. That is a slick program for M2D. But I am having a hard time keeping the soft keys keeping the changes. Are you redoing the reg keys to hold the soft keys settings? Just wondering since you are putting this in. Also, since with this program, are you putting some panels back into Titanium? Like T.Weather and others? Thanks again for all fun I have been having with my phone and, of course, your brilliant, hard work!!!!!

thats the issue im running into, i can get them to stay until soft rest then the titanium soft key resets to contacts. I have a few idea what i can do!! Yes Titanium weather will be back in ther and mybe the facebook panel, I dont want to add to much cause of how heavy M2D is!

heck i might as well post the cab and let you guys give it a go!

here is the link for indructions

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3292482

here is the cab file!!! Please Read the directions first!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFDetacher.CAB

Guest frostpuppet

First let me say excellent rom. I am having problems adding new contacts. I dont know if anyone else is but when i try to add a new contact it just sends me to the dialer or refreshes the contact screen. im never able to actually input any information... any ideas?

Guest midiwriter
First let me say excellent rom. I am having problems adding new contacts. I dont know if anyone else is but when i try to add a new contact it just sends me to the dialer or refreshes the contact screen. im never able to actually input any information... any ideas?

In the 'all people' area of iContact there's a little icon in the upper right corner of the screen, i had trouble finding this at first too! Hope this helps.

Guest punkwhan
yeah i forgot to take it out of this rom ill get a fix up in a bit. for the the touch lock on for the dialer you have to enable samsung dialer using advance config. go to the phone icon and its the first option

Hi,

Is there a way to remove or disable the low battery warning sound from the current rom?

I'm still using Adryl's cc20 cooked rom and don't want to flash again anytime soon. =)

Too lazy.

BTW, I'm using the detacher w/o any softkey problem.

I think I used m2dc to set the softkey on m2d and Chome editor to set the softkey on Today's screen.

Thanks.

Guest doitall76
Does anyone else have any problems with aGPS? or is it just my phone? This is my second omnia as well since first one screen started to go bad. Should I be able to use the locate me in bing or the blue dot in google? Let me know if anyone else is having these kinds of problems thx as always.

I am having the same issue. I have gone under the phone settings and turned on "Location On". I go back to Google Maps, and it can't acquire the satellites. I am on v3 non M2D.

Guest Mr_Slugo

Have flash 4 roms since last night ( just checking them out... found a new favorite pass time) Amazing work. Is there any way I can install Office to the M2D release?

Guest jtoso

I am having a problem with Version 1 ROM all of a sudden. It has been rock solid. In Wireless Manager, I only have the Bluetooth and Phone options to turn on and off. Somehow the WiFi option disappeared. It was there yesterday and now I can't find it anywhere. Any Ideas?

Guest bmn4711

@punkwhan -- Which OS are you using? 6.1 or 6.5?

@bg -- From what I read... the soft key issue is cause by Titanium. Titanium is overwriting the reg key that control the Today's soft keys. As of right now, I am using the top right hard button to toggle M2D and Today. Works great with that.

Guest bga7x
I am having a problem with Version 1 ROM all of a sudden. It has been rock solid. In Wireless Manager, I only have the Bluetooth and Phone options to turn on and off. Somehow the WiFi option disappeared. It was there yesterday and now I can't find it anywhere. Any Ideas?

what have you installed? since last night?

Guest bga7x
Have flash 4 roms since last night ( just checking them out... found a new favorite pass time) Amazing work. Is there any way I can install Office to the M2D release?

try this cab from Adryn!

Office.CAB

Guest bga7x
@punkwhan -- Which OS are you using? 6.1 or 6.5?

@bg -- From what I read... the soft key issue is cause by Titanium. Titanium is overwriting the reg key that control the Today's soft keys. As of right now, I am using the top right hard button to toggle M2D and Today. Works great with that.

ok cool good to know i can map those keys before i cook! so that wont be a problem!

Guest bga7x
I am having the same issue. I have gone under the phone settings and turned on "Location On". I go back to Google Maps, and it can't acquire the satellites. I am on v3 non M2D.

i havent touch any GPS settings so the settings are stock! could be the area you are in!

Guest bga7x
Nothing at all. Is there an option that disables that hidden someplace?

it shouldnt be hidden can you post some screen shots on what you are seeing so i can get an idea of whats going on

Guest bmn4711
Nothing at all. Is there an option that disables that hidden someplace?

I thought that is the phone's Active Sync goof-up... I had my Wifi button disappear on 1.2. Did a soft reset and it was back.

@bg -- are you going to map it to the hard key or soft key? If I have time after work, I will look into the reg key override, but can't promise anything. I have a flooded basement and my b-day is tomorrow.... so I won't be playing on the pc and phone as much.

Guest bga7x
I thought that is the phone's Active Sync goof-up... I had my Wifi button disappear on 1.2. Did a soft reset and it was back.

@bg -- are you going to map it to the hard key or soft key? If I have time after work, I will look into the reg key override, but can't promise anything. I have a flooded basement and my b-day is tomorrow.... so I won't be playing on the pc and phone as much.

gonna mapp it to a hard key , most likely the main menu button!

Guest jtoso
it shouldnt be hidden can you post some screen shots on what you are seeing so i can get an idea of whats going on

Here you go, sorry I don't know how to screen capture yet...

post-563887-1248366483_thumb.jpg

Guest bga7x
Here you go, sorry I don't know how to screen capture yet...

wow i have never seen that before! have you tried to Soft reset? can you turn it on going through settings>connections, is there i wirless icon there? if that doesnt work, i would Hard reset or flash v1.3.

Guest jtoso
wow i have never seen that before! have you tried to Soft reset? can you turn it on going through settings>connections, is there i wirless icon there? if that doesnt work, i would Hard reset or flash v1.3.

Ahhh. Soft reset brought it back. Thank you. I will have to remember that!