Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest necosino
sorry, but i can't find a search function for inside a thread - only for topic titles

anyway, what do you need to click to tether the phone to a PC, so my internet access from my phone can be seen on my laptop?

i know it can be done, because i did it in 1.9, but now have the newer version and can't remember

thanks in advance

Down and to the left you'll see a "Enter Keyword" and a "Search Topic" button ;-)

Guest omniafanatic

anyone having the issue in v2.2 where the back light dims and lights up with every touch of the screen? It's really weird and it hasn't happened in any of the other roms...I was just wondering if it was just me. I might just re-flash cuz its really annoying.

Guest disciplined
Hey bgill,

What can I say, you the man! Thanks a lot for your tireless work.

I just wanted to let you know of a major problem I have been experiencing with your v2.2 ROM (non m2d). I was able to flash to the 2.1 just fine but when I flash to the 2.2 I get stuck on the "Bgill55 wm6.5" splash screen on first load. After soft resetting the device I get a little further and reach the splash screen again, but this time xda_uc starts up. I get to the press ok to begin (after the countdown) and no matter what I do it gets stuck there. Hitting either OK buttons or the start menu does nothing. I have soft recent numerous times and also did several hard resets and reflashes. I even flashed back to the verizon cf03 and then back to v2.2 and still get stuck at the same point. At no point do I ever reach the today screen or start menu. But simply flashing back to v2.1 brings everything back to normal. xda_uc runs fine on v2.1 (i don't use it so it doesn't do anything but the ok button works).

Your ROMS are of amazing workmanship so I wanted to make sure it was a real problem before bugging you.

Any ideas? Anyone else getting this?

Hope the move went well!

Thanks!!

Well I just tried v2.2 M2D and still the same problem! All of the other roms work just fine, but there is something about v2.2 that doesn't get past the splash screen/xda_uc. I would hate to give up and switch a different rom.

Anyone have any ideas?! Can I keep the xda_uc from loading up?

Thanks!

Guest deadsexy

wow I just stumbled upon your roms and I have to say im blown away :)

You've really made my phone worth keeping to tell ya the truth.

I do have a couple questions I havent managed to find answers to using the search just yet.

1. is it possible to have the motion sensor activate for specific programs only? I prefer my phone in portait the majority of the time however for a few things, like typing texts & email, and especially for some web pages I like landscape. Is it possible in the rom or through the reg to have it only activate during the use of certain programs? if not is it possible ANY way?

2. having the same issue with programs not closing when using X button despite having the setting set. Something we are doing wrong?

Again awesome rom, cant wait to see what people do with the next gen hardware/software just around the corner

Guest midiwriter
Well I just tried v2.2 M2D and still the same problem! All of the other roms work just fine, but there is something about v2.2 that doesn't get past the splash screen/xda_uc. I would hate to give up and switch a different rom.

Thanks!

Just keep tapping on the screen where the start button should be...it also takes quite some time after flash to boot up...I had this happen just once but it never became a problem after tapping on the screen a few times.Also not using a storage card...works great every time.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest melcahoon

Anyone having problems with the top bar? I used to be able to click on the battery or the volume and be able to change or alter those settings. I can't do that in this one. I click, and no pasa nada.

Steve

Guest bluetooth_decay

Hey bgill -- just curious what your assessment is of the current state of WinMo 6.5 builds. I'm currently running Adryn's vanilla 3.0, and I like it, but my flashaholism is creeping up on me. I remember Adryn commenting (prior to taking a well-deserved anti-break to, ack, *study* :)) that he didn't care for some of the later WM6.5 builds.

Anyway, the screenshots of your ROMS look nice, and I thought about trying one, but I might wait a release or two if Microsoft still hasn't decided what WM6.5 is going to be yet.

Thanks -- BtD

Down and to the left you'll see a "Enter Keyword" and a "Search Topic" button ;-)

great. thanks. pretty darned simple - as was finding my answer. (the very simple and straightforward Internet Sharing icon)

Hey bgill, been flashing your ROM's since... hell I can't remember when, but I've since discovered that the omnia's can play music *gasp*

I'm less than pleased with WMP, so I switched to Nitrogen and CNitrogen for the homescreen, but I was wondering if you happened to have a skin for CNtirogen, or if I'm stuck with the Neo skin.

Thanks for all your hard work, I find I'm flashing with every new release, keep it up!

I dont use Nitrogen sorry! I dont have any skins for it

Thanks!

make sure you let the rom boot completely before you start pushing the screen other than i dont know what to tell you! as i have flashed 2.2 about ten times trying to reproduce your bug!

I always set the "x" button to close the programs when I tap it but in this version it doesn't seem to work. I can tap the button but it still doesn't close the program I have to open task manager to close the programs. Has anyone else noticed this?

trying to find a fix for this we need a task manager app to come out for these new builds!! with the X at the bottom its just like hitting a soft key in the apps eyes your not really hitting X

Guest midiwriter
23409 is out looks like im pulling an all niter!!!!!!!

Is there an easy changlog posted somewhere where people can read up on changes in each build? I'm sure many of us would find it interesting.

Guest argenys

To whomever it was that posted the Samsung Online Widget. I have a quick question... Is the "More Widgets" widget not supposed to work? Because mine always say network error. Just making sure mine is not acting up.

Is there an easy changlog posted somewhere where people can read up on changes in each build? I'm sure many of us would find it interesting.

I wish there was then i could skip some builds if needed! But there isnt so its Port, Flash, and test!!!

Guest Grassguy
To whomever it was that posted the Samsung Online Widget. I have a quick question... Is the "More Widgets" widget not supposed to work? Because mine always say network error. Just making sure mine is not acting up.

unfortunately the more widgets doesn't work. there are some widgets that you can add though. I'll post the link when I get to a computer or you can search ppcgeeks for them, adryn posted them a while back.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey bgill, been flashing your ROM's since... hell I can't remember when, but I've since discovered that the omnia's can play music *gasp*

I'm less than pleased with WMP, so I switched to Nitrogen and CNitrogen for the homescreen, but I was wondering if you happened to have a skin for CNtirogen, or if I'm stuck with the Neo skin.

Thanks for all your hard work, I find I'm flashing with every new release, keep it up!

The original version of CNitrogen can be found on XDA-Developers and is made for the normal Titanium look. Look in the Development and Hacking forum.

Guest drewbax

I have a super huge request from Bgill.

I was wondering how much of a pain it the ass it would be to add a rom that had all of the software and tweaks that we all know and love. But would leave the UI completely stock, as far as themes, backgrounds, 3 row start menu. etc.

I am currently use your 2.2 rom with pointsense suite. but find it a little too unstable atm.

Anyone, feel free to chime in :).

Thanks Bgill lemme know if it would be too much of a pain in the butt.

Drew (long time fan)

Guest rndchef

Bgill, I am trying to MAP the Lock program to the Touchflo Left Soft Key but I cannot find an .exe for it. I can find the .dll in the Windows file. Can you tell me where it is?

I usually try and MAP it to the Main Button but it does not show up on Button list with the Flotanium ROM. It is there on the Titanium ROM.

Guest disciplined
make sure you let the rom boot completely before you start pushing the screen other than i dont know what to tell you! as i have flashed 2.2 about ten times trying to reproduce your bug!

Ya if I wait long enough the screen will just turn off. Thanks for taking the time to help!

At the rate these leaks are coming out I think I'll wait for this new series of builds to stabilize before I flash again. I don't want to become a flashaholic.

Also for those wanting a change list/version history of these builds, go to http://www.redmondpie.com/ and they will give a brief synopsis of the changes of each build.

Thanks!

Ya if I wait long enough the screen will just turn off. Thanks for taking the time to help!

At the rate these leaks are coming out I think I'll wait for this new series of builds to stabilize before I flash again. I don't want to become a flashaholic.

Also for those wanting a change list/version history of these builds, go to http://www.redmondpie.com/ and they will give a brief synopsis of the changes of each build.

Thanks!

thank you for that site!! 23409 should be out within the hour or so!

Guest Terminalx
thank you for that site!! 23409 should be out within the hour or so!

Probably a stupid question but how do you change the theme or at least the background?