Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Ahh the cable guy. The dark angle that steals what time you have left your way to visit his brother death..........Oh ! Sorry ! Just moved two months ago into an 106 year old building. Needless to say, that was fun. He stood on the street and mumbled HMMMMMM>>>> for like two hours when I told him where I needed the cable. Good luck and God speed Bgill !!!

yes I love the time frame they give you!! From 9 to 1pm it is now 1 30 so i should see him around 4pm lol

Good luck on that one with all those pages.

Here ya go. from BW:

Black_CC20_xt9_keyboard.cab

Thanks Bluematrix and thanks cmalone for the cab! I am not the only one that needed it from the looks of the downloads.

I am really liking this rom now. Hurry up with the new build! lol Tell that cable guy to bust hump when he gets there and ya slip a $50 for some uncapped upload b/w while your at it.

Edited by sh0rtyb

I just scanned over the Resco forums and couldn't locate any information about whether or not an update is being worked on. Most likely won't happen till after the October 6th official release of WM 6.5. It is still 100% functional, just looks a little off.

I believe the builds that are causing this problem are more of a WM 6.5.1 not the 6.5 being released in October. So there still may not be a big push to get these sort of issues fixed any time soon. Although, as a Resco Explorer and Mobile shell user, I hope I’m wrong.

Hey Bgill, how many pixels larger is the new builds bottom bar than the older builds? I'm working on something...

I BELIEVE he said earlier it was 8 pixels larger although I’m not 100% sure.

Edit: On second thought I think he said the top bar was 8 pixels SMALLER, so not real sure on the bottom bar size. Sorry.

Edited by Dustinb

ok I love the new finger friendly WinMo 6.5!!!

However I notice a lot of other 3rd party apps seems to be cut off by the new larger soft keys.

My question is whether this is fixable by me? Like is there some sort of registry edits I can do or cab I can install, or is up to the developers of the apps to do some code stuff on their end?

I would absolutely love to get the latest build working with SPB MS3 and I havent had a lot of luck searching for answers :)

If you're referring to the problem of the Lifestyle Wallpaper not aligning with the bottom of the screen I can tell you I've done quite a bit of research on this myself with no luck. It's similar to a problem that came with eliminating the top taskbar and I know there was A LOT of work done on that, and as far as I know nobody discovered a fix for it. But mskip over at XDA Developers has developed a build that changes MS3 quite a bit but if you like the changes it will fix that issue for you. You can check his work out here and watch teh video to see if it's something you're interested in.

Guest Grassguy

Well, i was trying to get cmanilamenu to work with these builds, but couldn't. I was editing color_codechec.mscr to see if i could figure out how many pixels to change the values, tried 8, 9, 10, which is close to what i could see with ms paint and some screen shots. I'm waiting on Kane at xda for help, sadly he hasn't responded to his thread for a month.

I noticed that the 23041 rom does not have soundtester. I do seem to still have an issue with low volume for music and videos. The same music that I listened to before updating is not as loud as it was under stock CF03 after fiddling with Soundtester. Is there an way to boost the volume?

Has anyone else seen a problem with SPB MS3.1, moving icons on the lifestyle pages? It is sluggish and difficult to position them where I want. I did not have an issue like this with CF03.

Finally, a titanium question. I am not sure whether I want to use Titanium or MS3. I tried installing new Titanium themes, using the procedure mentions in this forum, but it does not weem to work. The newly installed themes do not appear in the 'Home' settings, under 'Themes'. I disabled Titanium from the today screen before installing and reset my Omnia after. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Guest disciplined
is there a difference between that and blisstanium?

+1

Eager for blisstanium. Also wondering if your going to release a base rom every so often.

Thanks for all your hard work. Lots of people benefit. Just don't burn out!

Good stuff man New Rom just for the weekend, hey maybe for the windows media player we can use the htc black from tech just looks pretty dope...just an idea but the taskbars are good =)

Guest Bomama94
yeah Blisstanium will be a whole different Rom this would be a rom for the everyday user!

Any idea when you'll be finished with Blisstanium? I'm going to a debate tournament and won't have internet this weekend so I would love to have it by tomorrow so I can play with it this weekend but it's cool if its not haha.

Any idea when you'll be finished with Blisstanium? I'm going to a debate tournament and won't have internet this weekend so I would love to have it by tomorrow so I can play with it this weekend but it's cool if its not haha.

tonight! having issues with the .tsk file

Guest eclsnowman

How much free space are these build running now a days. I notice a lot of the cooks aren't showing those screen shots any more. I haven't run Bgill for a while, I have been hacking around mostly on Base Roms lately. I want to check back in on what I have been missing... but I am a bit anal about free space.

Guest bluematrix64
v2.4 is now online!!!!!! Double tap is fixed FYI no need to load touch response!

You rock!!! Your timing is horrible for me though :)

ALWAYS while I'm working! Now I gotta wait :)