Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

Guest midiwriter
Midiwriter, Thank you for the cab files. Could you give detailed directions on adding the 5% battery driver. Which folder in the windows folder do you replace the existing file? Thank you.

Sure, just open resco, tap/hold the Zylonite file and select 'move to' or 'copy to', then just tap on 'Windows' in the explorer...you will get a prompt that you are altering your ROM, select yes. Hope this helps.

fyi batti responds to this driver nicely so they work well together.

Edited by midiwriter

Sure, just open resco, tap/hold the Zylonite file and select 'move to' or 'copy to', then just tap on 'Windows' in the explorer...you will get a prompt that you are altering your ROM, select yes. Hope this helps.

fyi batti responds to this driver nicely so they work well together.

Midiwriter, Thank You for the quick response and instructions.

BGill...you do such an excellent job man! I promise to donate when I am employed again. I have been using your ROMs since I got the phone back in April...have never looked back.

Quick question for you all...how do I set a shortcut for the lock screen to the start menu so that I can map it to a hard key? For some reason I'm suddenly calling people from my pocket because the phone wakes and I hit keys.

Guest Grassguy
BGill...you do such an excellent job man! I promise to donate when I am employed again. I have been using your ROMs since I got the phone back in April...have never looked back.

Quick question for you all...how do I set a shortcut for the lock screen to the start menu so that I can map it to a hard key? For some reason I'm suddenly calling people from my pocket because the phone wakes and I hit keys.

Just hold down on the end key. What i do is use S2U2. What i did is copied s2u2.exe, from \program files\s2u2\, to my storage card (after it's installed) and renamed it taskswitcher.exe and moved it to \windows\ (overwriting the system taskswitcher) This way, i can just swipe up from the bottom and s2u2 will engage and the phone goes into my pocket with no worries.

Edited by Grassguy

Just hold down on the end key. What i do is use S2U2. What i did is copied s2u2.exe, from \program files\s2u2\, to my storage card (after it's installed) and renamed it taskswitcher.exe and moved it to \windows\ (overwriting the system taskswitcher) This way, i can just swipe up from the bottom and s2u2 will engage and the phone goes into my pocket with no worries.

That's a great idea man! I may just try that to see how it works for me. I had no idea that I could simply hold the end key to lock the screen. That, in itself, is awesome news. No more calling people and hoping that I'm not talking about them.

So far, 2.4.1 is flawless, other than the bug in Settings --> Personal --> Phone that gets stuck in the Services tab until soft reset.

Edited...

Edited by dbol

So far, 2.4.1 is flawless, other than the bug in Settings --> Personal --> Phone that gets stuck in the Services tab until soft reset.

Edited...

You can get out of that by hitting the "End" hard button.

What keyboard would you guys prefer? The new one that bgill is planning on, or fingerkb with this layout Link

I am using this layout. It removes the arrows in portrait mode. I suggest everyone try it, if using fkb of course. Which looks better? I have grown quite fond if fkb, with the shortcut functions. They both look pretty good though!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=34311index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=34320

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38446

Edited by gayflag

wow, they both look nice, the one that is more user friendly and with faster response. When is going to be available? Is it a new rom or just a skin?

Thank you

final testing for 2.5 Im in love with this rom its just the way i want it!

Maybe you can take a couple of weeks off now!!!! LOL!

Bgill is actually not a man that needs rest, but a self-created robot, here to save the world from shitty cell phone software. :)