Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

I need HELP. I was flashing the new ROM and it failed at 24% then I hit reset and I had to power down my phone and re-do it. That worked in the sense the the phone booted up and started to flash again the bar was at 100% on the phone while it was only 50% on the PC. Then it went to 100% on the PC and done. So i left it alone for like 5 min. When I came back my phone was off. I tried booting it up and now it doesnt. I hit the reset button nothing happens. I connect it to a power outlet and nothing happens. Can someone please please help me. This occured about 3 hours ago. But I had a class to go to.

Guest s10camaro
I've never used mobile zip but this has worked great for me, not sure if it suits your needs but it may:

winrar wont work on newer builds bottom bar mess it up

and mobilezip or whatever its called seemed to be just the standard zip program that came with wm

it hasnt been in the last few roms? it was just nice to have. i dont like resco.

i cant find a cab for it mabe Bgill55 knows what im talking about.

anyways 2.5 f-ing rocks socks very very fast and clean. love it!

cant wait for new build with new contacts!

Guest midiwriter
winrar wont work on newer builds bottom bar mess it up

and mobilezip or whatever its called seemed to be just the standard zip program that came with wm

it hasnt been in the last few roms? it was just nice to have. i dont like resco.

i cant find a cab for it mabe Bgill55 knows what im talking about.

anyways 2.5 f-ing rocks socks very very fast and clean. love it!

cant wait for new build with new contacts!

Thanks that shows how long it's been since I used Winrar mobile!

I did recently just use Resco Explorer to upzip large .zip files and it worked flawlessly.

Guest Grassguy
I need HELP. I was flashing the new ROM and it failed at 24% then I hit reset and I had to power down my phone and re-do it. That worked in the sense the the phone booted up and started to flash again the bar was at 100% on the phone while it was only 50% on the PC. Then it went to 100% on the PC and done. So i left it alone for like 5 min. When I came back my phone was off. I tried booting it up and now it doesnt. I hit the reset button nothing happens. I connect it to a power outlet and nothing happens. Can someone please please help me. This occured about 3 hours ago. But I had a class to go to.

Have you tried pulling the battery? Otherwise i'd call VZ and tell them you were updating to CF03 and this happened.

Have you tried pulling the battery? Otherwise i'd call VZ and tell them you were updating to CF03 and this happened.

Yes. Do you think they will give me a new one? Should I go to my local VZW Store?

Edited by argenys

Guest midiwriter
Do you think they will give me a new one? Should I go to my local VZW Store?

As long as you don't tell them you were installing a cooked ROM they will replace it. Verizon is actually good about this...

Edited by midiwriter

Guest BrianPick
Do you think they will give me a new one? Should I go to my local VZW Store?

Calling is probably your safest bet. Just be sure you tell them you were doing the official update. They will ship a new (like-new) device and have you send the old one in. It usually takes 2 - 3 days. The store will just do the same so calling is easier.

Edited by BrianPick

Guest Grassguy
Yes. Do you think they will give me a new one? Should I go to my local VZW Store?

Call first. You'll probably get a referbished omnia. They can overnight it to you. The store has been difficult for some people.

unable to type 'yes' to Confirm Reset for Text Message Conversation Mode setting--the KB pops away. any workaround to keep KB up?

RESOLVED: on a lark, simply hit OK, and voila--settings changed. another easter egg found.

Edited by arirang

I just came back from my local VZW store. I will be getting a replacement device. I had to ask for overnight shipping. If not it would have taken about two days. I can't be without a phone for two days. So I paid $9.62($8.99 + Tax) for the Overnight shipping. While I was there I asked the guy who was assisting me if he knew if any new smartphones were coming out becuause I am due for an upgrade. And he told me that the Omnia 2 will be out by the middle of October, so that is some great news out of my little tragedy. :)

This ROM is lightning fast and otherwise stable...for now i can live with default sounds...they work fine as-is.

agreed. it's a battery- and memory-sipper too. aside from the usual nicks and cuts that comes with any beta, it's good-to-go out of the box.

Guest Grassguy
I just came back from my local VZW store. I will be getting a replacement device. I had to ask for overnight shipping. If not it would have taken about two days. I can't be without a phone for two days. So I paid $9.62($8.99 + Tax) for the Overnight shipping. While I was there I asked the guy who was assisting me if he knew if any new smartphones were coming out becuause I am due for an upgrade. And he told me that the Omnia 2 will be out by the middle of October, so that is some great news out of my little tragedy. :)

Glad to hear!

They should've given you a brand new replacement, as the device is still under the manufacturer's 1-year warranty.

Guest blazingwolf
They didn't have any in stock.

They wouldn't have given you one anyways. They don't give new ones is what I was told when I got mine replaced. Store had 7 new ones in stock.

They wouldn't have given you one anyways. They don't give new ones is what I was told when I got mine replaced. Store had 7 new ones in stock.

Meant to say they didn't have one to replace it with.

Guest midiwriter

That made me mad reading that.....the SAME situation happened to me and I was not charged the overnight shipping cost...they didn't even suggest it would cost me and I had my phone the next day. Don't let them nickle and dime you if the item is under warranty. I'd even ask for a refund.

Guest midiwriter
As in too broken to work? I'm actually finding it quite pleasant, with the small exception of the ringtone problem, which is very ignorable...

Same here, but I'm sure Bgill has something awesome in store for us!

Really? I called VZW 1st & they told me to go into the local store for quicker service. The store didn't have any in stock. But they ordered it for me. I got a brand new replacement shipped overnight with no extra charges.

Guest Redmanll34
That made me mad reading that.....the SAME situation happened to me and I was not charged the overnight shipping cost...they didn't even suggest it would cost me and I had my phone the next day. Don't let them nickle and dime you if the item is under warranty. I'd even ask for a refund.

+1, had 2 phones overnighted to me at no charge to me. Sounds like they are just trying to make an easy buck.

@ bgill,

You wouldn't be able to throw together your dark black carbon fiber background you used back in the 1.9 era for one of your loyal followers :) would ya??

I like the blue but the dark black was sweeeeeeet. The R&R background is a bit to funky for my taste :)

Search Black Carbon Photo on Google and you will find hundreds of photos to save and use as your background.

And for all these cab requests... Did I say Google. They are everywhere versus bugging the chef. Smokin hot ROM Bgill. Thanks