[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest Tedwerd

Well I finally confirmed my account after many weeks of wondering why i couldn't post anything... haha. just wanted to say blazingwolf you are the man. i have been using bgills roms for about 2 months now. great stuff but i really like this new Night rom. very smooth and runs great. thanks for modulating such things and making my cellular device stellar!

Guest Wildman3064132
There already is one. I posted it a couple of times in the Rock and Republic ROM thread.

Just click on the paperclip next to the thread title and it will bring up a list of all the files that have been posted.

Found it, thank you... Will install later.

Guest woodsptw

I've got the motion sensor set to automatic and etiquette mode on. Does etiquette mode only do sound and not stop notifications if set to vibrate?

Guest strong sad

I just installed the newest MS3 ROM and I have to say I like all the small changes that really make this ROM flow together. I really like how calls are answered when the phone is locked with having to slide the answer key over, and the same with the alarms. I was wondering if there was a way to import that those same screens when the phone was unlocked? I like having everything uniform, and I just really like the slider to answer calls but I hate always having my phone locked. Just a suggestion, its something I am going to look into as well.

Guest banderdragon

24 hours into using MS3 rom and i LOVE it. everything is working great. only issue was changing wallpaper which was fixed on page 7 i think.

I do have a question though. Does anyone remember how to remap the launcher button to SPB menu button. I can live with it as is, but i had that as my 3rd button before.

Thanks Again for all your work BW

Guest blazingwolf
BW - is the black calculator in this ROM? Mine is the standard white calc. Got everything else set up black including TClock launching from Today (awesome). Tried to load up bgills black calc cab but no change either.

In the Neo ROM? Looks like I missed that. I'll make sure it is in the next version.

Try the attached cab.

BW_Black_Calculator.cab

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
I've got the motion sensor set to automatic and etiquette mode on. Does etiquette mode only do sound and not stop notifications if set to vibrate?

I think so but don't quote me on that as I don't use it.

Guest blazingwolf
I just installed the newest MS3 ROM and I have to say I like all the small changes that really make this ROM flow together. I really like how calls are answered when the phone is locked with having to slide the answer key over, and the same with the alarms. I was wondering if there was a way to import that those same screens when the phone was unlocked? I like having everything uniform, and I just really like the slider to answer calls but I hate always having my phone locked. Just a suggestion, its something I am going to look into as well.

Not that I know of but if you find something let me know.

Guest sessionthree
Are you using the ones from this thread? The ones from other areas will not work on my ROM.

BW,

The problem is the widgets from one of these cabs are listed in the add widget list even before you install the cab(s) you listed. Digital flip clock (for exmple) is listed after a fresh fom flash but nothing happens when you try to insert it.

Guest blazingwolf
BW,

The problem is the widgets from one of these cabs are listed in the add widget list even before you install the cab(s) you listed. Digital flip clock (for exmple) is listed after a fresh fom flash but nothing happens when you try to insert it.

Then you are using the older ROM. Please upgrade to the 1.1 version. ;)

Guest sessionthree
Then you are using the older ROM. Please upgrade to the 1.1 version. ;)

This is with the 1.1 version. Redownloaded and reflashed to verify.

Guest sokal88

is thier a way to get the resize of pics to work to send thru mms. as of now i get an error and i have to resize manually to send.

Guest iflyfish
is thier a way to get the resize of pics to work to send thru mms. as of now i get an error and i have to resize manually to send.

i have the same thing happening to me ;)

Guest g3708330

Noticed button for "video call" in call log when call selected. Button does not do anything when pressed. Is it supposed to work??

Guest trunks67

How do you get htc task manager to show in the top corner while ms3 is running when I install spb ms3 on other roms then try to do htc task manager that doesn't show up.

Guest metalhed32

anyone know where i can find a cab for just the black popup keyboard that is included in this rom? ive found other black ones but i like this one the best!

Guest Sky Masters

Hey blazing...., I don't know if you've seen this issue but my 'Business Home' screen on the MS3 carousel isn't active. Have you or anybody come across this issue?

Guest kdkinc

DITTO !!!!!!!

Is there a way to speed up the web pages downloads?

I use IE & Opera 9.7 in the past verizon rom' the pages, though not a complete as your loaded much faster.

I use my phone to "surf" even more than my desktop. MY Yahoo page is really slow. Some pages load as before so I guess its a script thing which is way beyond me....

Thank Again

Guest xpilesx

Awesome job as always BW. I'm assuming that I should drop my subscription to the Rock and Republic thread and subscribe to this one? Lol. Everything looks great especially the black themed Samsung applications. PS I'm happy I no longer have to install FToughSL to get the nice kinetic scroll. ;) Great job once again! :D

Some nitpicky things I noticed. It wasn't like this in your Rock and Republic rom so I'm sure it's nothing hard; the capitalization of the words in the NEO panels doesn't seem to be consistant (email, text, calendar, phone, etc). It's just that some of them start with a lowercase rather than a capital...lol. One other thing that I notice this morning, that I don't think was ever addressed in your other rom either, the etiquette mode doesn't seem to work. That's all...just some constructive criticism. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Guest AngusATAT

Argh... why is it that when I get my Omnia all nice and configured, I have to look in this forum and see a new ROM I want?

Curse you for making such sweet looking ROMs!!

;)

Guest pallen
 PS I'm happy I no longer have to install FToughSL to get the nice kinetic scroll.

Is this enabled by default? I browsed to the folder and played around with the settings, but i dont remember if it was enabled or disabled originally. I have found that some apps that have their own smooth scrolling need to be excluded in FTouchSL or they get jerky.  

Guest blazingwolf
This is with the 1.1 version. Redownloaded and reflashed to verify.

OK. I'll have to check which won't happen until later today.

Guest blazingwolf

A work around for now is to reduce the size of the picture that you take. A fix is being looked for but we have not found it yet.