[6.5 ROM] blazingwolf Night v1.4

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

@All,

my new phone is in (happy dance). There is also a new build out. I am going to take a little time and check over the new phone to make sure everything is working correctly. Then, and at the same time, I'm going to start work on the new build. :)

I think this might be the time for me to start moving in a new direction (makes sense to me, new phone, new build, new direction. Just goes together. :) ) I will see about putting out a black version also also but I'm not going to guarantee that I can.

Thanks to everyone's patience and understanding. :)

Looking forward to this new build you're talking about. Got my wifes phone setup with your Night v1.4 and she absolutely loves it. I think that the build I have in of yours is 23037 right now and never got to try out the 23041 that it appears you pulled due to a bug.

Good luck with the new direction and i hope to be playing with your new stuff soon.

Guest reaver76

BW. Glad to hear the good news. Looking forward to what ever you cook up. Take the W/E off and enjoy the holiday, we can wait!!

Thanks for everything!! :)

Edited by reaver76

Guest Stealth Pope
@All,

my new phone is in (happy dance). There is also a new build out. I am going to take a little time and check over the new phone to make sure everything is working correctly. Then, and at the same time, I'm going to start work on the new build. :)

I think this might be the time for me to start moving in a new direction (makes sense to me, new phone, new build, new direction. Just goes together. :) ) I will see about putting out a black version also also but I'm not going to guarantee that I can.

Thanks to everyone's patience and understanding. :)

What kind of phone did you get?

Guest whiteblazer00
Another Omnia. Can't leave the best PPC phone yet. At least not until the Omnia 2 comes out. :)

BW you the man!! Omnia is definately the best out there right now (once one of your roms is installed) :) . Get compliments all the time on how the phone looks. Can't wait to see the new direction of roms.

Guest blazingwolf

A glimpse in to the new version. Notice that there is no scroll bar in the dialer but there is one in the appearance screen. :)

Theme by Jeffrey2000.

Dialer by TikiDrygn (though I changed things a bit)

Start flower by M.Carrol

post-142761-1252126919_thumb.png

post-142761-1252126929_thumb.png

post-142761-1252126939_thumb.png

post-142761-1252126946_thumb.png

post-142761-1252126951_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf

A glimpse in to the new version. Notice that there is no scroll bar in the dialer but there is one in the appearance screen. :)

Theme by Jeffrey2000.

Dialer by TikiDrygn (though I changed things a bit)

Start flower by M.Carrol

Thats Great Stuff Right There!!!!!!!

Guest Arkhilhra

Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't find the option that used to be in connections to disable the advanced networking whatever so that I could sync my phone. I read the first eight pages of this topic and the back two but no one mentions it. Any thoughts?

- Cancel that. I found it but I had to leave the sbc aspects of the rom to get to it.

-- Well, my phone connected then came up with a message telling me to install active sync 4.5 or greater. The only problem is I'm running Vista.

Edited by Arkhilhra

Guest blazingwolf
Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't find the option that used to be in connections to disable the advanced networking whatever so that I could sync my phone. I read the first eight pages of this topic and the back two but no one mentions it. Any thoughts?

- Cancel that. I found it but I had to leave the sbc aspects of the rom to get to it.

-- Well, my phone connected then came up with a message telling me to install active sync 4.5 or greater. The only problem is I'm running Vista.

Do you have WMDC 6.1 installed on your PC? I sync with a Win 7 PC and do not have to uncheck the advanced settings to get it working. It should be the same for Vista.

Guest blazingwolf
BW, is there a video editing cab that works with this ROM, I cannot get the stock one from Shokka9 site to work?

Hmm, can't say that I have looked. I'll see if I can find something.

Guest Stealth Pope
Another Omnia. Can't leave the best PPC phone yet. At least not until the Omnia 2 comes out. :)

Ok,....now that leads me ask, (makes me worry about my own phone), do you think your last omnia got problems from excessive flashing?

Guest blazingwolf
Ok,....now that leads me ask, (makes me worry about my own phone), do you think your last omnia got problems from excessive flashing?

No. You should be able to flash your phone some where around 10000 times before it starts having issues. I think mine was a combo of the phone and my PC. Right now I have to switch to another PC to flash my phone.

Guest Wildman3064132

Blaze I love your "Dark" rom but I prefer configuring and installing my preferred software and minimize the space usages and I was wondering if you have considered making a base version of this rom without all the extras. I have been using cabs to keep a number of your rom on other roms but if I can use the original source this will be heaven because this will free more memory because items will be in the rom and doesnt have to install over rom files that occupy storage space..

Also I have the full version of fTouchSL 2.10 but when I attempt to update to your Dark 1.4 build and install license the unit locks on reboot after install completes but I am presently using Hartv427 rom and since he hasnt installed fTouch to his rom I can install and activate perfectly and I was wondering if there is any suggestions to resolve this?

post-509959-1252175185_thumb.png

post-509959-1252175194_thumb.png

post-509959-1252175202_thumb.png

post-509959-1252175211_thumb.png

post-509959-1252175219_thumb.png

post-509959-1252175227_thumb.png

post-509959-1252176129_thumb.png

post-509959-1252176137_thumb.png

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest blazingwolf
Blaze I love your "Dark" rom but I prefer configuring and installing my preferred software and minimize the space usages and I was wondering if you have considered making a base version of this rom without all the extras. I have been using cabs to keep a number of your rom on other roms but if I can use the original source this will be heaven because this will free more memory because items will be in the rom and doesnt have to install over rom files that occupy storage space..

Also I have the full version of fTouchSL 2.10 but when I attempt to update to your Dark 1.4 build and install license the unit locks on reboot after install completes but I am presently using Hartv427 rom and since he hasnt installed fTouch to his rom I can install and activate perfectly and I was wondering if there is any suggestions to resolve this?

No, I haven't thought about making a base. It is harder to make a base and I won't use it anyway. Hartv427 makes a nice base ROM. :)

FTouchSL does not allow you to register it? I have the same version in the ROM.

That looks really nice by the way.

Edited by blazingwolf

Hey BlazingWolf i just wanted to sa

y thanks for your hard work. I really like your rom... but i like this one

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37742

Im sorry but i dont spend much time in the internet so i do not know if this is your lates rom.. at this moment i have this.. one..

post-142761-1247937877_thumb.png

and I really like it a lot..

but i like the way this one look...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=37742

\

but now i have a question.. a like it but i personally do not like the circles around the windows icon and contacts and setting.. I was wondering if there is any way to have this rom but with the theme as the pic above.. like having settings without the circle around it..

Please answer my question..

and thanks once again for your hard work.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BlazingWolf i just wanted to sa

y thanks for your hard work. I really like your rom... but i like this one

Im sorry but i dont spend much time in the internet so i do not know if this is your lates rom.. at this moment i have this.. one..

and I really like it a lot..

but i like the way this one look...

but now i have a question.. a like it but i personally do not like the circles around the windows icon and contacts and setting.. I was wondering if there is any way to have this rom but with the theme as the pic above.. like having settings without the circle around it..

Please answer my question..

and thanks once again for your hard work.

Wildman3064132 came up with a nice looking setup and I'm sure he can give you an idea of what besides Hartv427's ROM he is using. I would assume some wallpaper that he found and then what ever he installs (looks like the Neo Theme with CMultiClock).

I do have a ROM beta that looks similar to this that is posted. I'll repost the link for it in the third post since 23041 fell flat.

Wildman3064132 came up with a nice looking setup and I'm sure he can give you an idea of what besides Hartv427's ROM he is using. I would assume some wallpaper that he found and then what ever he installs (looks like the Neo Theme with CMultiClock).

I do have a ROM beta that looks similar to this that is posted. I'll repost the link for it in the third post since 23041 fell flat.

Well thanks for your answer but i like your rom.. is stable and just love it.. but i have just a problem.. i get the dialer and click in the hide dialer pad.. and them i try to scroll down my contacts and i get this..

screen01b.png

i was wondering if you knew how to fix this problem it just came up like 4 days ago i did a hard reset before i took this image..

So let me know if you know what can be causing the problem..

Programs installed.

fingerkeyboard v2.1

google maps

powersms

file explorer extension

wmwifirouter

can one of these cause the problem...

thanks again...